The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Creatures Are Created Equal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

John nodded and smiled softly. "The get gone." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Harry left the room, seemingly in a hurry.

Silinia smiled, "Thank you for helping with todays' class."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 pm

john smiled and shrugged. "Anytime. So... what would happen if one of the other professors found me?" He asked, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:55 pm

"Depends on who it was. I can think of at least two who wouldn't turn you in, maybe three. Professor Slughorn, Professor Avery, and Professor McGonnagal." Silinia smiled, already trying to plan next weeks lesson.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 pm

John nodded. "What if Dumbledore found me?" He asked lowly. "He won't wanna keep a man eating merman in Hogwarts? Plus, all the students would be afraid of me if they knew I was here."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 pm

"If you have no where else to go," smiled Silinia, "Dumbledore would keep you here. Trust me, I know."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:05 pm

"How would you feed me? You can't bring muggles into Hogwarts and I know he won't allow me feeding on students. I wouldn't want to feed on kids." John sighed.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 pm

"I'll think of something. We can't let Snape get you again. He might try to make Voldemort recruit you to the death eaters," Silinia sighed. She took a deep yawn, not remembering the last time she slept.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:11 pm

John looked down. "I kill people for survival. I can't do it for evil. I couldn't..." he sighed. "I don't know what I'm gonna do. I need to eat at least once a day."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 pm

"The only thing I can tell you is that we have to put you in the Black Lake..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm

John slapped his tail violently against the side of the tub. "No way!" He hissed. "I won't live with those disgusting, inhuman so called mermaids that reside there!"
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:19 pm

"I don't know what we can do with you then Johnny!" Silinia sighed, running her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 pm

John sighed. "MAybe I should have just stayed down in the dungeon." He said, running a hand through his hair, a headache forming. "Look, I'll stay in the lake for a bit and see how it is, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 pm

"If you dont' want to live there then you dont' have to. We'll figure something out for you..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 pm

"No no, I'll be fine. I'll see if I can live there. If I don't like it, we can try something else." He said.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Silinia nodded, "Lets get you dried off and we'll send you to the lake."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm

John nodded and lifted himself out of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Silinia patted him down with a few towels. "I don't know what I'm going to do to make next weeks class as exciting.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 am

John shrugged. "Do a lesson on me. I can take them for a swim. And they can practice their defenses against me. It is Defense Against The Dark Arts." He said with a shrug, getting up when his legs grew back.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 am

"I'll have to go down to Professor Avery's room and get some gillyweed so they could breath underwater but that would work," Silinia nodded.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 am

John nodded. "Sounds good to me. Swimming the way mermaids do is really amazing. I never get tired of the water."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 am

Silinia smiled, "I would love to swim. Growing up I never learned how though."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:15 am

John smiled. "Oh I'll teach you. It's fun once you get the hang of it."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 am

"I'm not going to even try," she shrugged. "I figure it's mostly for kids anyways why learn it now?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 am

Johnny: "Why not learn it now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Creatures Are Created Equal
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Dungeon-
Jump to: