The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Creatures Are Created Equal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 pm

John nodded. "All right, I'm down for that. I love seeing people's reactions to when they see me. Either because of what I am or because of my beauty." He chuckled. His body was lithe, gorgeous. And even more so with his tail. Elegant. "I just gave you your next lesson, huh?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm

"Yes, yes you did," Silinia smiled. "I'm glad I can help set you free."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:46 pm

"I thank you for that. I'd have died down there if it wasn't or you." John said, his usual shady eyes sincere before they went dark. "I need to feed." He whispered, his tail swishing violently under the water.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:51 pm

"Can you take animal souls?" Silinia asked, not wanting to harm a human being.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm

"Animals don't respond as well to my song..." John said, gripping the edge of the bath. "Find me a man outside of school if you have to. Now." He hissed, his fangs coming out. His tail slammed against the bottom of the back, shaking the floor when he said 'Now'.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Silinia growled, "Fine, fine. I'll find you a Death Eater to eat. But I will NOT let you eat a student."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 am

"Hurry! Or you'll be my meal." John growled, his tail banging the bottom of the bath again, shaking the floor harder.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 am

Silinia scurried out of the room, looking for someone to give Johnny to feed on.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am

John watched her go before he disappeared under the water, swimming in laps much like a shark. He was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am

After finally taking down a Death Eater she had seen a few times, she dragged him into the prefects bathroom. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 am

John was out of the water and pulled the Death Eater under, beginning feeding violently, like he always did. Sucking the life out of him, feeding on him until there was just bones left.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 am

Silinia ran to the nearest toilet, puking.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 am

John finished and rose back up above the water, feeling so much better having fed. He looked around. "Silinia?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 am

Silinia whiped her mouth and walked up to him, "I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 am

John nodded. "Sorry. But I can't help the way I am. So when is this class of yours?" He asked, lazily swishing his tail around.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 am

"Tomorrow night," Silinia smiled. "And we have to be quiet."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

John nodded. "Alright. And I assume I'm staying here for the night?" He chuckled and saw, around a little.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 am

"There's no where else I can keep you," Silinia sighed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 am

John nodded. "I suppose. Well it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow morning, yes?" He said, leaning on the edge of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:04 am

Silinia nodded, "Yeah, we'll be fine." she headed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:07 am

John sank under the water once again. He usually slept under the water.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 am

The next morning Silinia was walking to her class when she passed the prefects bathroom. She walked in, "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 am

John looked up and smiled at Silinia. "Nothing. But I am bored." He grumbled. "When does your class begin again?"
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 am

"In a few hours. we need to dry you off."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 am

John nodded and lifted himself out of the water and onto the bathroom floor. He leaned on his hands and looked at his wet tail. "Which form do you want me in for the class?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Creatures Are Created Equal
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Dungeon-
Jump to: