The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Creatures Are Created Equal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Silinia Malfoy

All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:43 am

"Just sit there," shrugged Silinia.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 am

John blinked. "You want me to stay here? Or do you want me with my tail in your class?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am

"I need you to have your tail in my class," Silinia nodded.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 am

John nodded."Okay. Just keep me wet or damp. If I'm completely dry, my legs will grow back." He said, curling his tail up.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 am

"Do you know where the room of requirement is? That's where we hold classes so that the other Death Eaters can't find us," Silinia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 am

"Yeah I've heard of it/ I know where it is. Smart place." John chuckled. "So how are we getting me from point A to point B when I have a tail." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:02 am

Silinia thought for a moment. Then slowly she answered, "I'll take a bottle of water so you can constantly wipe down you're tail."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 am

John nodded. "Sounds good. "But are you gonna get a couple guy to carry me to the room or something?" He asked, running a hand through his damp hair.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 am

"I'll bring Harry and Ron down here," smiled Silinia. "Both good boys."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 am

John nodded. "If you say so. Better hurry and get them before I dry." He chuckled, splashing some water format he bath onto his tail.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 am

Silinia got into her bag which had a bottomless spell attached to it. She pulled out a bottle of water and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 am

John smiled and took the water bottle. "Thanks." He said, pouring a bit onto himself before closing it. "Now go get those boys of yours." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:21 am

"They should be in their class," smiled Silinia. "They'll appreciate it if I pull them out of Professor Avery's class."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:22 am

John chuckled. "I'm sure anyone would appreciate that." He said, laying down as the fin of his tail curled and uncurled.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:33 am

"You know Proffessor Avery?" Silinia asked as she exited the room. She smiled and walked to Professor Avery's class which was just being let out.

Harry smiled, "Professor Malfoy, we were just heading to your class."

"No need. I need you and Weasley to help me move the subject," smiled Silinia as she led Harry and Ron to the Prefects bathroom. "Boys, meet our subject."

"Bloody hell that's a mermaid," Harry smiled in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 am

John sat up, his tail curling up as well. His lips wore his usual shady, sultry and eerie smirk. "Hello boys." He breathed, giving a title wave as he eyed the two. His voice was the same smooth, ghostly and butter like tone it was in the dungeon. He loved to mess with men.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am

Ron closed his eyes, muttering something about being in love with Hermoine but Harry kept his eyes open. Harry smiled, "Hello."

Silinia gave Johnny a stern look, "Behave."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 am

John smiled. "Don't I always?" He chuckled and looked back at the boys. He winked at Harry. "Hello." He greeted and glanced at Ron. "You're friend okay there?" He asked, his tail slapping the floor.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:45 am

"He has a girl mate," smiled Harry. "So you're our class project, heh?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

John nodded. "Yup. Mermaid 101." He chuckled. "So are these boys strong enough to lift me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:48 am

"I know they are," Silinia said as Harry and Ron picked up Johnny. "See I told you."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 am

John chuckled as Ron got his tail. He curled his fin, accidentally whacking Ron in the face. "Oopsy." He pouted as he wrapped an arm around Harry's neck.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 am

Ron cursed under his breath and then looked at Harry, "Mate, the next time you rope me into that..."

Harry laughed, "It's fine."

Silinia smiled, "Take him to the classroom boys."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 am

John chuckled and looked at Harry, his charming smirk in place. "So Harry... wanna hear a song?" He whispered. If he wanted to, he could sing loud enough and attract all the boys of the school. He could use his song for killing... or seducing.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 am

"You do not," Silinia answered for Harry. "A mermans song can help kill you slowly."

Harry blinked his eyes but he was not afraid, "You want me dead? Bloody hell professor did you find a merman who was a Death Eater? You know that-"

Silinia silenced Harry. "No, no he isn't one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Creatures Are Created Equal
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Dungeon-
Jump to: