The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucius Malfoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy Empty
PostSubject: Lucius Malfoy   Lucius Malfoy EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Lucius Malfoy Lucius_Malfoy_Headshot

Your Name: JJ

Characters Name: Lucius Malfoy

Wand (if a wizard): Elm, with dragon heart string

House (if a wizard): Slytherin proud, member of the Slug Club

Patronus (if a wizard): Huh. That was never shown, but given his love for peaCOCKs, it would probably be that.

Likes: Very expensive items of rarity or dark connections, fancy robes, reading, collecting items for potions, brewing potions, dueling, picking on Arthur Weasley, his son, his BFF Severus Snape. In general, being better than everyone else.

Dislikes: Muggles, mudbloods, getting dirty, doing dirty work, events that require bravery (he's a coward), being alone, most gryffindors, Lily Evans for neglecting the greatness that is his BFF in addition to her mudbloodedness, Voldemort- for stealing his Manor and torturing him and his family. Disappointing his father, or his father's memory, and by extension- his father.

Bio: Lucius was born into one of the oldest pure blooded families, and is DAMN proud of this. His father instilled this into him, along with how to be a graceful aristocrat. He loves to show off how much better he is than everyone else, but he harbors more than just arrogance deep down inside.

In part, his connections to Voldemort were enthusiastic- but he played to both sides to better his position. However, when it came down to it, he fled many times, did not look for Voldemort after the first war, screwed up at the ministry, and realizes that he's very much so screwed before the battle of Hogwarts. He redeemed himself by trying to find Draco at the end of the book, rather than fighting- an act that was surprisingly brave for his cowardice. In the end, his son mattered more.

Being an only child, when I play Lucius as a teen, it's easier to tell he's lonely, and slightly confused. He wants to join the deatheaters with Severus, but at the same time he's scared. He secretly envies Sirius Black for having abandoned his duties as a pureblooded wizard and does what ever the hell he wants. Though... he would NEVER say that out loud.

As an adult, he's still lonely- but pours most of his time and energy into Draco, whom he loves AND spoils dearly- a love that he did not get from his own father. In an attempt to give him the life that he so desperately wanted as a child, he gives Draco pretty much anything- including the Slytherin quidditch team, which benefited with new Nimbus 2001s.

If the thread takes place after the second war, Lucius is attempting to live like a normal wizard again, and regain his standing in the wizarding world by attending muggle sensitivity lessons. Without Voldemort, without his father, without his titles- he's faced with the question of who IS Lucius Malfoy?

Pairings: I'll do het and slash- but my OTP for Lucius is Lucius/Sirius. I also enjoy Lucius/Snape.

Pairings I'd try: Lucius/Lupin
Back to top Go down

Lucius Malfoy
Page 1 of 1