The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Trailing her hand down Belle allowed herself to think of the oncoming baby for the first time all day. She was never good with emotions seeing as how to her it made you weak but she couldn't help but feeling a burst of love towards the thing in her stomach. Belle sighed softly to herself and shut her eyes
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Silinia walked outside, sitting at the edge of the Black Lake, looking up at the stars. She wrapped her arms around her knees' looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Belle woke with a start in the middle of the night. Looking around she calmed her breathing and sat back into bed. She wasn't sure what made her wake up but something had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Homes-
Jump to: