The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Velvet Underground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Velvet Underground  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Regulus leaned out of the shower when he heard Slughorn yell inside the lockeroom. around him murmurs about the guest that had been sitting in the stands started and he grinned as he turned off the water and grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist.

Around him others were acting as they'd never met a high ranking member of society and secretly Regulus liked being the only one that didn't seem to be awed at Lucius's arrival--though he wouldn't be anyway, he invited Lucius after all.

He toweled off in a bit of a rush, something that left his skin a bit damp and his clothes sticking to him slightly. His shirt was tight across his chest from the moister as where the legs of his pants. He left his tie untied and hanging around his neck and his vest dangled from his hand. His hair; still wet fell about his face and curled over his ears a bit and he smiled when he walked out to join Slughorn and Lucius.

"Professor Slughorn. Mr. Malfoy." He bowed to each one, appearances had to be maintained after all, and no matter what he and Lucius called each other by the light of the moon or behind their masks could be uttered here in the rays of the sun. "I hope you found our practice entertaining?" He asked as the rest of the team started to stream out; some of them looking as if they tried charms to make their appearance better.

"Mr. Malfoy." Evan practically simpered as he bowed deeply. "My mother speaks highly of you and sends her regards."

A few others murmured nonsensical words and Regulus allowed himself a private smile, wondering how much more those around him were going to make fools of themselves in front of Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Lucius kept his face neutral, but deep down he was amused at being the center of attention. So this is why Severus wanted to be a teacher. "Hello everyone. Does she...? Well, you may send her my warm regards in return." He said smoothly.

"I was happy to partake in your practice today, you've all impressed me. My father has recently passed away, and his greatest love was quidditch. He often spoke of his tenure as seeker and captain of the Slytherin team as the best times in his life. I wanted to find an appropriate way to honor his memory... After watching your excellent practice today, I couldn't think of a better way to do it than endowing my house's team with brand new racing brooms."

"Lucius! That's so generous of you! What a wonderful way to honor your father. I think he'd be very pleased." Slughorn nodded eagerly.

"I'm not one for the sport, so I haven't the slightest idea what would be the best, most applicable racing broom to order for the team. But I'm certain you all know..." He trailed off looking to each one of them. He lingered briefly on Regulus, flashing him a slight smile before turning back to the team. "Well? Suggestions, please?"
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 am

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy. New brooms would be most welcome but even the best brooms can't help if the talent is bad." Regulus said smoothly, he hadn't wanted Lucius to come down and spend money on then team; just get out for a bit.

"Come now Black." Evan scowled as he elbowed him. "Nicer brooms can help alot too, and with our talent riding them then no one but Slytherin has a chance to win the Cup this year." Evan turned simpering eyes to Lucius and mmurmured in a voice that about Regulus gag. "The team is grateful for your genorousity sir and the best ones for the sport are going to be the newest Comets. They have a procision to them that other brooms dont."

Regulus rolled his eyes and laughed under his breath as he stayed quiet. After a few more minutes his stomach growled he spoke up again.

"Perhaps Professor your guest would like some lunch. It's nearing noon."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:25 am

"That is true, but I'm sure the team will make the most of them." Lucius said to Regulus. "I think my father would smile- if he ever smiled- knowing that Slytherin was fully equipped to deal with Gryffindor."

"Oh, that he would. The days when your father and Charlus Potter ruled the pitch were truly the glory days of the Slytherin and Gryffindor rivalries." Slughorn nodded and patted Lucius's shoulder.

"Thank you, I'll be sure to place an order for those then." He offered him a smile, but it was to hide the chuckle that it took every bit of will power to keep down. This kid was something else with his voice and his attitude. It would be mean to mess with him, but he couldn't help it. He bowed at the waist. "I bow to the captain, I'm sure you'll lead Slytherin to victory this year." When he stood, he glanced to Slughorn- hoping he would extend the invitation to eat.

"Well! They won't be in any shape if they're starving! Quite right, Regulus- come along Lucius, join us for lunch. You'll be my guest at the staff table!"

"The staff table? Am I old enough for that now?" He half joked, as the last time he was here, it was to eat at the Slytherin table as a student. How time flew...
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Regulus laughed as the rest of the team looked disappointed but as he was heading in to get a bit to eat his wrist was grabbed and he turned to see Ronan standing against the wall with a smirk on his face.

"Nice flying ace." The other boy said as he moved close.

"Were you spying Ronan?" Regulus teased as he leaned close.

"Maybe."

"You should have been in Slytherin you sneak."

A laugh erupted from him and Regulus leaned close to brush a kiss past his lips. Fingers wound in his hair and he purred a bit. A cool blast of wind blew past and he shivered as he remembered that they were outside. With a smirk he pulled away and nodded towards the castle.

"I'm going in to eat. Care to join me?"

Ronan shook his head and jerked his head over towards the pitch. "It's my teams turn to practice. But maybe later..we can find us a quiet bit of library for something or the other..."

Regulus nodded and stole one last kiss before his stomach growled. And with a wave he followed behind the others and slid into his seat; ignoring the smirks and jeers from his mates about Ronan's appearance. He looked up towards the staff table and he couldn't help but stifle a smirk at Lucius as the man's eyes darted a bit nervously around the teachers table.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Lucius looked uncomfortable, but had forced a smile on his face- not sure how to react to this new situation. He was an adult, he had seen his father's demise and conducted a small private ceremony in the man's honor, but being here in Hogwarts again made him wish he was still a student- not a man with a suddenly massive amount of responsibility.

He took the condolences about his father with polite nods, and murmured 'thank yous'. He wished they would talk about something else, but no one could seem to talk about anything else other than his father and deatheater attacks. Two things he cared not to talk about.

He looked longingly over at the student table, to Regulus. He gave him a pained expression, poking at his food while he listened to things he'd rather not here. He wondered if he should speak to Dumbledore about everything, but didn't want to blow his cover as a deatheater and one of those who wanted out of the organization.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Regulus couldn't take another minute of seeing the pained look on Lucius's face and he excused himself from the table and approached the table, nodding to the teachers in reverence and smiling slightly.

"Excuse me Professors. I believe that Mr. Malfoy wanted to take a tour of the common room...for old times sake. Would it ok if I steal him away for a bit so that he can reacquaint himself with the warmth of the Slytherin fire place?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 am

"What a marvelous idea! One I'm sure Lucius would be grateful for. There's nothing like seeking solace from tragedy by looking to happier times. You two go ahead." Slughorn smiled to them, making it a point to commend Regulus on his compassion later.

"Grand idea." Lucius murmured and excused himself quickly from the table. He gathered his cane, joining Regulus. "Come along then, Regulus. I do wish to see the common room. I believe it will help me think clearer to see some of the spots I loved during happier times." Just being here seemed to help, but he had a feeling it was simply fleeting due to their next deatheater meeting was coming up rather quickly. Once they were alone in the hallway, he glanced to Regulus.

"Did you speak to Dumbledore...?"
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Regulus nodded to Slughorn and when they were alone in the hallway he let out a breath. He looked around as they walked, hoping that no one would get close enough to hear them.

"No. I haven't had a chance to speak with him again since the first time. There is always another teacher present and I don't want to...I don't want to cause wide spread fear from the knowledge that there are those here among us that are in the Dark Lords' power." Regulus let his head drop as he fingered his green and silver tie,one finger stroking the tiny snake that was coiled at the pointed end. "And I don't want to be expelled. Mum would have a heart attack...and despite the hate that my brother harbors towards me, I don't want him to think any less of me than he already does."

At the entrance to the Slytherin common room Regulus murmured the password and bowed Lucius entrance. The fire was burning cheerily in the fire place and with a wave of his wand Regulus moved a couch over near by and took a seat.

"Dumbledore works in mysterious ways, perhaps he'll get in contact with me when the time is right or maybe his not contacting me is a sign."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:18 am

Once they were in the common room, Lucius pulled out his father's glasses from the safety of his robe. When he was sure they were alone, he relaxed. He handed them over to Regulus. "When... he talks to you again, tell him what those can do. They can help locate a piece of his soul easily enough..." He murmured looking uncomfortable about parting with a family heirloom like that, but it was for the greater good.

"We can't possibly do this on our own. We have no idea of where or remotely how many pieces of his soul could exist in this world, or how to locate them." He murmured.

"On the plus side... I'm really excited about Slytherin's chances this year to win the house cup. I'll have to come and watch your matches. ...That is unless I make you nervous. I don't want to hurt your chances any either. ...Do I make you nervous?" He asked rather seriously, looking up at Regulus from his lashes.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:27 am

Regulus took the glasses and stowed them safely in his pocket, even going to far to put warding spell around them to keep anything from happening to them.

"I promise to get them back to you unscathed Lucius. You have my word on that." He looks down, finger once more going back to trace the tiny serpent on his tie. "I only hope that he talks to me soon, I don't like feeling that we're alone in this since we're trying to do good."

Regulus jumped a bit at Lucius's serious words. Nervous no, but a warmth in the pit of his stomach that he was sure wasn't supposed to be there, yes. Regulus looked away and cleared his throat.

"No Lucius, you don't make me nervous. And I'd like it if you'd come watch. The more fans for Slytherin the merrier." He looks back at Lucius and smiles, hoping that there is no blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:06 pm

"At the very least, they will provide people who can do greater than we can with some assistance. I believe father would approve of that use." He said and then smiled when Regulus said he didn't make him nervous.

"Oh good." He purred. "I consider you a good friend, Regulus- I don't want to make you nervous of all people. Then I will come and watch, especially if you want me to be there." He moved closer to Regulus, reaching his hand out to cup his cheek.

"Forgive me for being forward, but... I believe a kiss for good luck is in order before I go, don't you think? Just in case I may not see you before hand." He leaned over and brushed his lips against Regulus's briefly. "Good luck, Regulus."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm

The touch to his cheek was like electric and Regulus closed his eyes as Lucius leaned forward. The light brushing of lips left him sighing and before he could register what he was doing he kissed Lucius back, swiping his tongue over the bottom lip and nipping lightly as one hand came up to cup his cheek.

The smooth skin was like a live wire and he jumped back, stammering as his face glowed red. "I-I-I'm sorry Lucius, I didn't mean to do that." He twisted his robe in his fingers before getting up and starting to pace; shaking his head. "Please forgive me Lucius, I-I-I...." His sentence ended in a growl as he stopped by the fireplace, staring into the flickering flames. "I don't know what came over me. I thank you for the kiss for luck, though you being in the stands will be more of a good luck charm than anything else."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 am

Lucius sighed in delight at the kiss, it felt so good to have physical contact again. "You don't have to be sorry." He glanced over to what Regulus was looking at. "I'm not. However... Regulus... I am sorry about kissing you- I should not have done that. You are seeing some one. That was inappropriate of me to say the least."

He ran a hand through his long blonde hair. He glanced at Regulus's lips again. He wouldn't mind getting another kiss out of the younger man. His lips were sweet and plump- kissing him gave him a charge "However... I'm also... not a good man. I'm quite greedy. And as sorry as I am... I want another." He moved close again to Regulus, pinning the other man against the couch. He brought his lips down again, kissing him longer and firmer than he had before.

He hovered though, rather than use his body weight on Regulus- should the other want him off, he could easily push him away.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 am

Lucius's words brought Regulus's head up just in time for their lips to catch and hold and it only took a moment for Regulus's hand to anchor in the blonde hair and tug lightly. Even Lucius's mention of Ronan wasn't enough to push through the haze that wrapped around him. All that matter was Lucius and the feel of his lips against his own.

What did get through finally however was the sound of voices at the entrannce he he pushed lightly against Lucius's chest. The last thing he wanted was for Lucius to get in trouble for snogging an underage student. Not that he was that far underage, just a few months at the most.

As Evan rounded the corner and made it to the main room Regulus had taken a deep breath and was looking everywhere but at Lucius.

"Black! I was wondering where you where and here you are smoozing Mr. Malfoy and keeping him all to yourself."

Regulus blushed fiery red as he looked away. If you only knew.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:03 pm

He uttered a soft sigh of annoyance at the sound of Slytherins heading toward the common room. It seems as if their time alone has come to an end. Lucius sat back against the couch, looking innocent enough as he smoothed a wrinkle out of his black robe.

He gave Evan a dazzling smile, brushing his long hair back. "Ah- well yes. Your fellow student tells a fantastic story- especially when it comes to quidditch. I'm sorry for hogging him from you and your fellow house mates, but I simply had to find out about your daring team's exploits against Slytherin house's age old rival- Gryffindor. I can not wait to see the up coming game." He said smoothly.

"I am grateful for the company- it's terribly lonely at the manor, you know. Besides, I had to come and meet this generation's group of Slytherins, and I do believe the lot of you would have done Salazaar himself proud."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Evan blushed as he looked down "Thank you Mr. Malfoy we work hard to keep up the proud tradition of Salazaar and bring nothing but pride upon our house."

Regulus looked around, his face still on fire when he finally looked over at Lucius. "Yes, I was merely extolling the exploits of our team on the field. Like how last year we knocked Potter clean off his broom and sent him spiraling into the ground. Unfortunately they left last year so we'll have to pick someone that looks the weakest."

The lie came easily and the pride that was on Evan's face spoke enough to say that it was the right thing to say. He stood and smoothed his robes down, looking at Lucius from under heavy lashes.

"Is there anything else I can help you with or show Mr. Malfoy while you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:01 am

"Well, that's quite a gift- to knock Potter off his own broom. At least you gave him something to remember about the Slytherin team, hm?" He teased and stood up. "Well, gentlemen- it's been a lovely afternoon but I need to take my leave. I'm still getting the affairs of the manor back in order, it's proving to be quite a chore."

He reached his hand out to Regulus to shake. "Thank you, Regulus- for the stories. They were really quite something to hear. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. And Evan- it was good to meet another proud Slytherin. I'll be seeing you again soon at the next quidittch game with new equipment."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Evan about tripped over himself offering to show Lucius the way out and it took all that Regulus possessed to keep from laughing. He rolled his eyes and gave Lucius a firm handshake back, nodding coolly in Lucius's direction.

"Thank you again Mr. Malfoy. The new gear will be most appreciated and I can't wait to see the other teams faces when we take the field. The victory will most assuredly be in your honor. Would you like an escort to see you to the gates Sir?" He asked with a tiny bow.

A small voice whispered in the back of his head that he hoped that the answer was yes and that with the little bit of time that would buy them he'd get to taste Lucius again. A bump from next to him and cleared throat brought him out of his day dream and he shot an annoyed glare at Evan.

"Come off it Black. You can't keep him all to yourself. With the way you keep taking his time someone might think you're sweet on him or something."

"At least I'm not acting like a prat and falling all over myself to get him to notice me." Regulus shot back, his jaw clenching a bit. It wasn't that Evan had throw aspirations on his character; the entire house of Slytherin knew he preferred blokes so he really didn't care if they tried to use it as a barb against him.

"Oi! Wot are you getting at Black?"

"You're acting like a lovesick Gryffindor; it's sickening."

Evan's mouth flopped up and down before he snarled and stalked away from the tiny group; the others moving out of the way as he plowed through. With a sigh Regulus looked back to Lucius and bowed, his voice low.

"I apologize Mr. Malfoy that you had to see that. We normally don't get into rows like that."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Lucius was silently flattered, and had to fight to keep a grin down. It was just like back in Hogwarts. It was good to know some found him attractive still. "Ah- gentlemen. You shouldn't fight- you're house mates after all..."

It was too late, he watched Evan leave and shook his head. "Oh well. Hot headedness normally isn't a trait of our house." He teased. "But... I suppose it couldn't be helped. I'm sure he'll cool down soon enough- it's fine Regulus. But you know... I should see my self out. I don't want to create further problems."

He lowered his voice to Regulus. "Should you wish to further our 'conversation', maybe we can do so at my manor. Send me an owl." He murmured to him. "I will see you soon at the next game, Regulus!" He patted his shoulder and made his way toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:14 am

Regulus smiled and nodded before turning two shades of red and bowing himself out of the room. He wandered up the stairs to his dorm and with a deep breath reclined on his bed, staring at the tapestry on the wall even though his eyes didn't really see it.

He lifted a hand to his lips and pressed the swollen flesh, his body trembling a bit as he recalled the feeling of Lucius laying against him and clinging of Lucius's lips against his own. He felt guilty however as the image of Ronan with his boyish mischevious smile flashed before his eyes.

For what seemed like hours passed as he stared at the wall, trying to muddle his way through what was the right option. Finally he grabbed his cloak and made his way to the owlery. His horned owl flew down and perched on his shoulder, nipping at his ear affectionately. He rubbed the tawny feathers as he attached the note and gave him the directions.

Dear Lucius,
A continuation of our 'conversation' would most welcome. Please owl back a date and time in which you'd like to meet..
Your servant,
Regulus Black
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 am

Lucius made it back to the manor, and was busy at his desk placing the order for the new broomsticks for the Slytherin team. He had just finished the order, strapping it to the leg of one of his prized falcons- sending him on it's way when he received Regulus's owl.

He fed the bird a treat and went to work on his reply.

Hello Regulus,

I can't think of a better place than The Three Broomsticks tomorrow night at 9 pm. No one thinks it funny if two strangers meet there for 'conversations' if their palms are greased enough, which I shall take care of. I'll be wearing a dark blue robe hooded robe.

See you soon,

L.

Lucius fed the owl another treat. "Go and make haste- back to your master you go." He attached the letter to Regulus's owl and sent him back on his merry way.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:55 am

Regulus had spent the day mulling over his decision and pulling an impressive frown at anyone that interupted him. The ending of the day found him sitting in the library pouring over a Quidditch perodical that while normally would have had his complete attention he couldn't help but stare at a couple of lines over and over.

A shadow fell over him and he looked up ready to snap until he seen Ronan standing there with his owl and a smile on his face.

"Someone got a little lost and ended up in my soup bowl." He held the soggy owl out for Regulus to take and then took his own seat, tilting his head at Regulus. "You weren't at dinner. You feeling ok?"

Shame and guilt started to claw at Regulus's gut as he took in Ronan's bright green eyes and smiling face and in the end he found himself forcing a smile.

"Yea Ro. I'm ok. Just have nerves about the up coming game. Thats all."

"Psh. It's going to be ok. We won't stomp you too bad." Ronan laughed as he leaned in and nipped at Regulus's earlobe, his voice low. "And I'll make up for it afterwards Reg..."

Ronan's words sent shivers down Regulus's spine and he allowed himself a real smile as he turned took Ronan's lips in a soft kiss, one hand reaching u to cup the back of the other teens head and tilt it just so so he could deepen the kiss. When they broke apart Ronan smirked and stood up, touching Regulus's cheek.

"As much as I would love to take this further, I have some tutoring to do. I would check your mail though. Your owl is glaring at you." With a blown kiss Ronan turned and left, leaving Regulus again with his thoughts.

Absentmindedly he pulled the letter from the owl's offered leg and read through Lucius's missive, a knot of anxiousness starting in the pit of his stomach. He sent the bird off and headed back towards the dormroom, taking up residence in his bed and letting his mind run away with him as he drifted off to bed.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:33 am

Lucius spent the day and the better part of the evening fretting in a way he used to fret in. He worried about his appearance, he worried about his clothing, and the state of the manor despite it being fine--

He was worried. It felt good to be worried about something that wasn't his usual woes that had plagued his mind as of late. Soon enough everything was to his liking from his clothing, to his hair, to the manor.

He waited for Regulus to arrive, wearing his long blonde hair back into a loose ponytail, held back with a silver snake coiled around the soft silk of his hair. He wore all black still, unable to wear colors just yet. He ditched the robes, preferring the custom fit that showed off his build.

He checked the clock, feeling excitement building. He had a bottle of wine on ice, fudge on a silver plate, and the soft scent of incense burning in the background. Everything was seemingly in order. Everything of course, but the man of honor.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 am

Regulus spent the entire day going over his clothes, trying to find something that didn't look too prudish or too wonton. He's originally picked out a black set of trousers, a white button up shirt with the top three or so buttons undone with his hair pulled back, but he thought it made him look too eager.

In the end he kept the pants, chose a dark blue button up that brought out his eyes and his deepest black cloak. He took a calming breath and left the dungeons; ignoring all the questions that were aimed his way and hurrying along the corridor and out the front door. He pulled his hood up and started towards Hogsmeade, his stomach in his throat.

Once inside the Three Broomsticks he looked around, trying to spot Lucius, but he didn't see the robe that Lucius had told him to look for. Feeling foolish he turned to leave but the sound of someone clearing their throat makes him stop. He turns again and see Lady Rosmerta standing with a tankard of butterbeer in her hand.

"I believe the party you're looking for is upstairs, room 7." She jerks her head towards the stairs and then goes about her merry way, serving with a smile to the table near the door.

Regulus stops for a moment and then starts up the stairs, each creaking plank of wood an omen that he shouldn't be there. Finally he's standing in front of the door and staring at the golden 7 and wondering again for the millionth time what he was doing. Ronan's face flashes before his eyes and the hurt look on his lovers face is almost enough to make him turn around; but the desire that he'd felt with Lucius kicks in and he grabs the knob, turning it slowly and opening the door quietly before stepping through and stopping, the sight of Lucius making him stop.

"S-sorry I'm late." He stammers as he shuts the door and then turns again to stare at Lucius, his eyes raking the blonde from head to toe. "You look amazing Lucius..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Velvet Underground
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: