The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Velvet Underground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Velvet Underground  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

"hngfhn." Regulus snorted as he shoved his head under the pillow.

He was not a morning person and when the person next to him moved he reached out and anchored an arm around his waist. There was no way he was moving this early and that meant that the person in bed with him wasn't moving either. It was well documented in the Slytherin common room that if you wanted to keep your head you didn't mess with Regulus before noon and the only thing that he could dredge himself out of the warmth of his bed for were classes and Quidditch.

"Need sleep." He growled as he turned and pressed his face into Lucius's side and rubbed slightly. "Can stay here? Please? Just a bit longer?"

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:57 am

Lucius looked amused at him. "Alright, alright... We can stay." He didn't have to be at the ministry today anyway- they were letting him work a relaxed schedule due to the loss of his father. He settled back into bed, enjoying the warmth from the other man immensely.

However, once 11 o'clock rolled around Lucius couldn't lay in bed any longer. He pulled away from Regulus, substituting himself for a pillow so he could go off and get dressed. He came back out of the bathroom a bit later, looking well dressed and put together- as always.

"Alright Regulus- you've had plenty of time to lounge around in bed. Maybe a bit too long, hm?" He knocked on his forehead gently. "Time to get up and face the day." He sat down in a chair beside the bed. "We've got a meeting tonight, unfortunately. At least we'll have something pleasant to think about while we're there." He sighed at the thought of being surrounded by their insane colleagues.

"Hopefully we'll hear something from Dumbledore. If we don't, I'm tired of waiting. We need to strike out soon."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 pm

With a pout that Regulus wasn't even aware of producing he sat up and shook his head; sending his sleep ratted hair about his face. He rubbed at his eyes before looking blearily over at Lucius, his pout turning more into a scowl like frown.

"How dare you look that good in the morning." He laughed as he climbed from the bed and stretched, not caring that he was naked; any embarrassment was removed the night before and he felt a sense of pride at his toned Quidditch body.

At the mention of the meeting he scowled in earnest and he dropped down into a chair across from Lucius, charming his hair to lay flat. "I'll speak with Dumbledore in some form or another tonight before coming. Hopefully Severus was able to get us some useful information as well."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Lucius gave him a smug look. "I prefer to look good all of the time, Regulus. If I ever look unkempt... then worry about me." He said and even though his tone was lighthearted, his words were quite serious.

He shook his head at the mention of Severus. "I doubt it, he was working on some seminar on potions while collecting his potion's master license. I doubt he had much of any time to work on our er... poor decisions... with all the drunken revelry going on around him. I doubt that he would ever join in it, but it would be enough to annoy him into a fouler mood. We'll have to tread lightly when we get to the meeting."

He stood up, looking to Regulus in his seat before moving over to take up residence in his lap, straddling the younger man. "I am not holding you up am I?" He asked, but his tone reflected that he didn't necessarily care if he was or not.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Regulus grinned as he placed his hands on Lucius's hips, his thumbs rubbing circles on them lightly. "Nope. I have nothing to do at this point in time and if I did it could wait."

It was amazing how quickly that Lucius had wrapped him around his finger but Regulus couldn't think of another way to be. He leaned up and kissed at Lucius's throat as he brought a hand up to comb through the soft blond tresses.

"So Lucius, you have my attention and my time; what do you intend to to do with it?"

Despite his lighthearted words in the back of Regulus's mind he was worried about the meeting and what it would entail. He didn't know how much more he could take; the maimings and murders were weighing on his mind and soul and the horrific wrongs that we was committing were dragging him deeper and deeper into his mind and he felt it was only a matter of time before he broke; before he gave into the mental deformity that ran rampant in his family from generations and generations of interfamilial marriage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Velvet Underground
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: