The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Three Broomsticks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:16 am

Once they parted, Lucius took the moment to get in a good breath of air. "Arthur..." He murmured looking at his heated face and neck. "I like how red you get." He commented, but not in a mocking way. It was cute. "Over a kiss... a simple kiss. A gesture, a connection... but you make it seem so much better because you can't hide how it makes you feel." He gently dragged his finger over the middle of Arthur's lips. "Makes me think I must be a decent kisser." He teased and leaned in, pressing his lips teasingly to the other teen's.

"I... I do think I will have it on my mind as well. And I'd rather like to continue. But..." Slowly he untangled himself from Arthur. "It's your turn to pick the next record. Hurry, so we can continue with our damned good snog."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:53 am

Arthur grabbed a record, not specifically caring what it was. He slipped it out of the sleeve, and put it onto the player, and then turned his attention back to Lucius as the first track on the album "Love Gun" by Kiss began to play "I Stole Your Love". Arthur pulled Lucius back onto his lap, and continued his exploration of Lucius' mouth, knocking his glasses sideways as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Lucius gently pulled Arthur's glasses off his face, putting them on top of his blonde hair so they wouldn't get knocked off or broken. He kissed him back, his arms around his neck- knocking them both back on to the shag carpeting.

He slid his tongue against Arthur's, kissing him deeply, exploring each corner of his warm mouth. He laid flush against him, his long hair covering them both- the ends of tickling the sides of Arthur's face as the music played.

He didn't want the embrace to end, it felt so good to be tangled with the other teen- on the rug, together in a room with the music they so loved playing in the background.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:18 am

The rest of the night continued on in the same way: they listened to their records and tangled into one another, hands roaming now and then, lips and mouths uniting, exploring. Morning light began to creep over the horizon outside. Arthur didn't yet feel tired. A combination of the amazing music and Lucius' body pressed to his and all their touching and snogging--it left him wide awake and aroused. It would catch up to him until later that day, when he fell asleep on his parchment in Arithmancy.

He was roused awake by the Hufflepuff next to him, and giggles slipped out here and there at Arthur's red face tattooed here and there with ink smudges from what he had been writing. He was glad to have been awoken before things had gotten too heated--he was known to talk in his sleep, and the particular dream he'd been having would not have been well discussed in Arithmancy, or any other class. Arthur adjusted his glasses, not caring about the detention he received for dozing off. Last night was completely worth a detention, or many detentions.

On the way to Potions he saw Lucius up ahead in the hallway, and jogged to catch up to him, singing a snippet of "Foxy Lady" with a comical flirtatious wiggle of his red eyebrows.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:20 am

The night was amazing for Lucius as well. The slow, long kisses- the gentle touches and careful exploration of each other's bodies as the night went into day. He never had an experience like that, never having spent a night up before.

However- that came with a price. He was busy downing whatever he could to keep awake for all of his classes. He was dozing against the wall by potions when Arthur caught him off guard. He gave him a sleepy smile, heading over to him. He kissed him briefly on the lips.

"My my, Foxy Lady hm? If I didn't put most girls to shame, I'd take offense to that." He teased and took Arthur's hand- whispering lowly in his ear. "I loved last night- but we should keep those nights to the weekends. I'm so tired- I nearly fell asleep in herbology and drowned in a pot of dirt. ....It seems like you fell asleep as well." He gently took the end of his sleeve to Arthur's face- rubbing off the ink.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Arthur smiled as Lucius cleaned his face of the ink smudges. He kissed Lucius' nose quickly.

"Drowning in a pot of dirt would definitely not be flattering." His hand brushed Lucius' as he moved past him and into the Potion's classroom. He pulled out Lucius' chair for him and then sat down in the one next to his. "Drowning in a bubbling cauldron is also a bad idea...so let's hope we can stay awake to avoid that."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"No, I'd prefer it would be at least mud, then my skin would be perfect." He joked and sat down in the pulled out chair for him. "I... yes, well- Slughorn would be terribly upset if we drown in our potion... Especially since we have it almost perfect." He removed his potions tools from his bag, yawning loudly when he looked down at their cauldron. He rubbed at his eyes, resting his chin on his propped up arm.

"Boys! You look exhausted!" Slughorn exclaimed heading on over to them. "Up all night studying?"

"No... snogging." Lucius yawned again and then blinked. "... I mean.." He turned pink.

Slughorn's eyes went wide. He leaned over, just to make sure he heard right. "Snogging? Really? Well. I suppose that's alright. Just don't do it all night again. Ah, young love! ...I think that's what I'll have the class brew for the next potion!"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Arthur glanced over the top of his glasses at Lucius, his own face pink as well, but he couldn't help the smile on his face.

"Lucius, if you keep blurting out our private affairs it'll be splashed across the front page of the Daily Prophet, and I'll be completely scandalized!" Arthur joked. "A love potion? Amongst teenagers? That seems somehow dangerous."

Arthur tried to pay attention to what he and Lucius were doing during potions, but it was nearly impossible. He would find himself staring into the bubbling potion, watching it as his eyelids slowly drooped to near closing, and his mind became numbed in a half-sleep sort of haze.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Lucius felt tired- but he didn't want to fall asleep in his favorite class. He kept him and Arthur awake until the end of the day. He bid Arthur farewell- leaving him for the soft bed awaiting for him in the dungeons.

-

The next day, Saturday- was the day he was waiting for. The day he saw his first muggle movie, this 'Star Wars'. He looked apprehensive, not sure about the whole thing as he had never seen or heard of a movie before. Once again, he went to the Mundungus twins for help for a muggle make over before entering The Leaky Cauldron.

He arrived wearing a pair of tight fitting white bell bottoms, a blue paisley shirt, and a leather jacket he was going to buy off the twins when he got back. He did his hair differently too, pulling back the front and braiding the piece so that it hung down the middle and was tied with a small blue ribbon. He waited for Arthur to show up, sitting at the bar, looking toward the door every couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Arthur entered the Cauldron and spotted Lucius right away. He hurried over quickly, excited about the movie. As his usual habit, he fidgeted with the enchanted rose upon the lapel of his corduroy jacket, which was a burnt orange color that made his messy hair seem all the more vibrant. Underneath was a white tunic shirt, the laces at the neck left undone and the front baring some intricate detail in tiny wooden beadwork. His pants boasted a brown plaid pattern, and wide bells that barely allowed the toes of his boots to be seen beneath them.

"The movie! I'm so excited!" Arthur grinned from ear to ear, and sat down. "When does it start? What time is it? Should we go already? Maybe we should be there early." Arthur was on his feet again, barely having sat down in the first place. Arthur could hardly keep still, first bothering the rose again, and then fidgeting with his glasses. "We should go now, so we can get a good seat."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 am

"Arthur!" Lucius couldn't help but laugh. His excitement was catchy. "Yes, we'll go now. I don't know how this works but you're right, I do want to get a good seat." He said and leaned over to kiss Arthur hello. "Come on, let's go." He took his hand and started with Arthur down to the movie theater. They were right on time, and thankfully there was no line.

"Tickets please." The woman behind the outdoor ticket booth said. Lucius slid his ticket in the proper opening. "Oh, for THIS movie? I haven't even seen it yet, seems hokey. We didn't sell that many tickets for it either. Well... enjoy it." She looked to Arthur. "Ticket please."

Lucius took the stub, wondering what that meant. The bar was set fairly low for them as neither had seen a movie before- there was nothing to hold it up against.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Arthur and Lucius made their way into the theater. He was too excited to sit still for too long, and the movie wasn't starting right away. Eventually Arthur got up and went out to explore the lobby and concession stand. He looked at the various posters for other movies, and then the alluring scent of buttery popcorn pulled him in. He returned to his seat next to Lucius with a bucket of popcorn and drinks. Arthur plucked a kernel of popcorn from the striped bucket, tried it, and offered to Lucius.

Around them the lights began to go down, and the theater was plunged into darkness. Then, it happened...the massive screen in front of them flickered to life.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Lucius shifted around in the seat. He hated the sticky floor- propping his feet up on the back of the empty seat in front of him, reminding himself to levitate himself out of here to avoid the stickiness. He reached over and grabbed some popcorn, examining it in his hand before eating it. His eyes widened a little as he reached out to take some more.

Once the screen came on, Lucius was transfixed as the slow moving text began to scroll up- narrating the tale that took place in outer space amongst the stars but that could be taking place down here. Despite their past few days of merriment and normalcy, Lucius was starting to feel pressure from some of his other housemates to join up with Voldemort- something he would have done right away if not for Arthur and his wonderful records. Rebels against darkness. He shrugged and continued reading, wondering if that's what the movie was supposed to be.

However the screen melted away to outer space- and a tiny rebel ship. At first he didn't think it was tiny, but with the introduction of the giant star destroyer slowly coming in, it made the rebel ship small- as if showcasing the hopelessness of their cause. He shrank down in his seat, reaching over to take Arthur's hand, while the other gripped the hell out of the arm rest on his opposite side- his grey eyes totally focused on the screen.

So this is what a movie was.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 am

The whole experience of watching a movie was amazing--Arthur had never experienced anything like it. It left him in a state of silent awe. Were all Muggle movies this amazing? After the initial amazement began to wane just slightly, he thought of the villain in this movie, a dark lord who threatened the peace in this movie world. It made Arthur think of the darkness roiling in the wizarding world. The Dark Lord had many supporters, and their terror was wrought equally upon Muggles, and the wizards who opposed the persecution and darkness the group spread in their wake. Arthur held Lucius' hand, his tall, thin, frame slumped down in his chair. The lights in the theater had rose again to illuminate the faces of people who were getting up to leave, their buckets and cups empty, chattering about what they'd just witnessed with grand smiles.

Arthur looked around at all the Muggles--the young, the old, couples, friends, innocent and living their lives unaware that there was a world behind their own, unaware that in that world, there was a powerful darkness that wanted to see them all lifeless and awash in a sea of their own blood. If it was up to The Dark Lord and his hooded followers--too cowardly even to show their damned faces--Arthur Weasley would be among the casualties, because to those kinds of people he was nothing more than a bloodtraiter. In the soulless eyes of those elitist demons, "acceptance" was a dirty word, and it was a crime worthy of death.

"Let's go." Arthur said quietly, standing up from his seat, and offering Lucius his hand. "Think I'd like some fresh air, the air seems stale in here."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:46 pm

"Yeah, yeah-- let's get some air." He said and slowly stood up, levitating himself slightly off the ground to avoid the sticky floor. He followed Arthur and the stream of happy muggles out of the theater. The movie was amazing, but it was weighing heavy on his mind. He'd have to make a choice soon, as his own house was being swept up in pureblood mania. He was excited about it, sure. But the more he thought about it... without muggles, the wonderful music wouldn't exist.

And neither would Han Solo- nor would he find out what happened in the next Star Wars movie! He chewed on his lip. Nor would Arthur, because he too would face the wrath of the dark lord.

Lucius didn't want that, he didn't want Arthur to be harmed, or any of the muggles he happened to like or found useful to be injured. He glanced over to Arthur. Arthur was like his Han Solo- coming to rescue him. He swallowed a little. "Arthur... the movie was incredible- it touched something inside of me. It... It was truly magical."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Arthur's lips pulled up at one side into a half smile.

"See Lucius, Muggles have their own sort of magic."

Arthur took Lucius hand, and they walked slowly along the dimly lit sidewalk, away from the glow of the theater marquee. Over the tops of the London buildings, in a sky that was usually a dull and steely gray, the sun was setting. The burning orange orb sank into the horizon behind the buildings, and the bottoms of the clouds grew pinkish and golden. In the distance against the painted backdrop, Arthur could see the Tower Bridge, and it gave him an idea.

Arthur pulled Lucius into the mouth of an alley for a moment, and glanced around.

"Don't worry, I don't plan to rob you...I just didn't want anyone to see this." Arthur kissed Lucius, and then apparated them to the top of one of the bridge towers.

They stood on one of the balconies looking over the placid River Thames below. They could see out over the city, and watch as the sun kept melting down. The lights from the city and the towers reflected against the glassy River surface, which reflected the warm hues of the waning evening sky. Arthur held Lucius, the wind up here a bit chilly as it brushed their faces, lifting Arthur's hair off of his forehead and reddening the tip of his nose.

Slowly the color edged out of the sky, leaving it a dark blue with the pale moon beginning to show its glowing face. The water below looked silvery, and it reminded him of Lucius' eyes.

"Sometimes I would come here alone, and look out over the river and the city. I never thought it could possibly look more beautiful, but being here tonight, with you...it seems like I've seen it again for the first time." Arthur turned to Lucius, and kissed him slowly, not wanting to rush the moments, as stars began to wink out like diamonds in the darkening sky above them.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:18 pm

"I guess they do." He said slowly, letting Arthur lead them along. He caught their reflection in a shop menu- they looked like muggles. No one would ever mistake them for a couple of wizards. It was weird, when he was here he didn't have to be Lucius Malfoy the pureblood of the one of the oldest magical families- he was just some blonde kid who liked the Sex Pistols and just saw Star Wars.

He wasn't sure of whether or not he liked that notion, but it made it easier to forget what pressure was waiting for him back at the dormitory. WHen Arthur pulled him into the alley way, he thought they might have been in for a long, private kiss- but what he got was better.

He peered over the balcony.

Far better.

"It's... it's beautiful, Arthur. I've never seen it like this before- if ever." He didn't often frequent London, and the river always looked mildly disgusting to him. But up here, with Arthur was a different story. Their kiss was something else, shared above the world of London. Lucius's long hair whipped around them in the wind, as he brought himself in closer for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 am

Arthur held Lucius close to him, removing his wand for a moment to put charms on their clothing to keep them warmer from the night air. For a while they stayed their, holding and kissing each other high upon the bridge, beneath the blanket of night. Finally Arthur gave Lucius' arm a light squeeze.

"We should get back."

And not long after, the two were back. Arthur lingered, not really wanting to say goodbye to Lucius--though he'd see him tomorrow anyway. Arthur held both of Lucius' hands in his, and then smiled a bit impishly at the blond wizard.

"I...seem to have forgotten the password for the Gryffindor portrait..." He knew he and Lucius would both be in trouble if they got caught together--Arthur hiding out in Lucius bed with him--but the thought of being curled around Lucius all night as they slept was enough to encourage him to at least propose the idea. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

Lucius looked up at Arthur, chewing on his lip. His house was changing- little factions were forming. The Mundunguses and Fletcher weren't into the idea of becoming death eaters, but Crabbe and Goyle had all but signed up yet. The others weren't sure as they drifted back from yes to no. If he took Arthur there to the dungeons, he might cause an uproar. His mind drifted back to the room of requirement, quickly becoming his favorite place on campus.

He slowly smiled. "Then... let us go to the room of requirement Arthur. It will be just us, with no prying eyes. No questions to answer..." He said and pulled on his hands, walking backward toward the staircase.

Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Arthur was lead to the room of requirement by Lucius' tugging hands. It was great that Lucius had stumbled across it, as it gave them an escape from what was going on in the school, and let them just be together and out of the fray. Halfway up the moving staircases, Arthur picked Lucius up into his arms bridal style, just to goof off.

"The floor might be sticky--like the theater--we wouldn't want your shoes to get mucky! But you've gotten lucky, Arthur Weasley is here to escort you past the yucky!" He laughed as he carried Lucius towards the room. The portraits smiled at them as they past, one of the occupants leaning against her frame and sighing whimsically after them, as though longing for her own Arthur to carry her in his arms. Arthur stopped where the entrance to the room would appear, and kissed Lucius before putting him back to his feet. "You're stop, sir."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 pm

"I have gotten lucky, haven't I?" Lucius grinned a little, his arms around Arthur's neck as he carried him up the stairs and down the hallway. He smirked at the portraits, giving a little wave as they walked by them. "Arthur Weasley, you're quite the gentleman, albeit it wonderfully silly." Once he was set down he kissed him long and hard on the lips in thanks.

He pulled away, his grey eyes dancing as he stepped back. He reached behind him, pushing the doors to their room of requirement. Inside instead of the shag carpeting and seventies furniture was gone, replaced by a large bed and plush carpeting. "I love this room." He murmured and pulled off his boots- digging his feet into the carpet with a sigh.

It was quiet too, just them- just their thoughts and whispers- no peering eyes and curious on lookers. He wondered if this is what it was like to live with some one in a romantic relationship- sharing a room in privacy. He slid his jacket off, untucking the paisley shirt he had on. He unbuttoned a few of them to give him freedom around his neck. He slid his pants off- his shirt obscuring the majority of his lower body but showed off his legs. He took the ribbon out of his hair, tying it back into a bun before settling down on the side of the big bed. "Arthur- it's so soft..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Arthur stripped of his shoes, pants, and jacket, leaving him in the longish tunic shirt with the wooden beading. He pounced onto the bed, jumped on it a couple times with a childish grin, and then settled down on it, curling long freckled legs beneath him as he sat. He smiled happily at Lucius and fixed his askew glasses.

"Very nice." He laid down next to Lucius. "If only the Gryffindor beds were like this--of course, then I'd probably miss too many classes laying in 'til noon."

Arthur's gaze moved slowly from Lucius pale toes up the curves of his bare legs.

"And if you were in it, then I fear I'd never leave."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Lucius flushed and shook his head- pulling the covers up around them. "Arthur- come on now. You flatter me. Please don't stop." He teased and leaned over to kiss him briefly. "Is this what a normal life is like, Arthur? You come home after a date with the one you're seeing and lay down beside each other in the warmth of darkness? ...Because I can see the appeal." He laid down, rolling on his side to look up at Arthur. "And I can see why you wouldn't leave, this is like my bed at home. It's so comfortable."

He yawned a little, looking to him with a slight smile. "I wonder if anyone in our respective houses has given our absences much thought." He said slowly and thought of the split factions in his. The Mundunguses and Fletcher would be proud, sure. He was certain Severus would be mildly worried and annoyed. Crabbe and Goyle would be suspicious. It was all a mess. "Regardless... I'm glad we're doing this, you know. I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend a night with like this, especially after the evening we had together. ....Was the movie every thing you thought it would be..?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Arthur thought of his own house too, his mind mostly on James and his crew of dummies. The heckling would never end, but Arthur hardly cared. He crawled under the covers as well, and rested his head against the pile of fluffy pillows.

"The movie was amazing. I'd like to see another one sometime, perhaps something funny and not quite as...er...thought provoking." Arthur yawned. It must be getting late. He took his glasses off and sat them aside. "I'm sure I'll get questioned by James and Company tomorrow, as they're increasingly nosy. Why they think they should have a free pass to know all of my business, I have no idea."

He stroked Lucius hair a bit, the silken strands gliding through his fingers. He kissed Lucius' cheek and then rolled onto his back, looking up at the ceiling of the room through blurry eyes which were steadily getting heavier with sleepiness.

"Who cares what anyone thinks anyway. Remember that sticker I got from the record store? Live and let love? That's right in my mind." Arthur yawned again, and then linked his fingers loosely with Lucius' fingers beneath the covers.

"G'night Luc."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm

"I suppose it's warranted, you know. You're dating a snake, a son of Slytherin. I'm sorry if I bring you a bunch of trouble- but I believe I'm worth it, Art." He grinned, tightening his hand around his just a bit. "Thank you for everything tonight. It was a lot to think about, that movie."

He looked at Arthur, for all of his bravery hiding behind a mop of red hair and a pair of glasses. He knew if the time came, Arthur would stand against the dark lord. But where did that leave Lucius? He had a duty to being a pure blood to protect the rights of his kind against... muggles.

Muggles. The ones that made the wonderful music and made movies. He was hard pressed to remember what he hated about them so much before, when faced with the powerful music he had been introduced to. The Sex Pistols in particular, their music of rebellion against everything. He shut his grey eyes, his mind deep in thought.

"Goodnight, Arthur." He murmured and let his worried mind drift to sleep.

-

The next day, Lucius was gone. He left a note scrawled in perfect penmanship beside him.

Arthur,

Meet me in front of the dungeons tonight at 9 pm sharp. Sorry to not be there in the morning, but I have a task I need to do today.

L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Broomsticks
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Restaurants-
Jump to: