The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Centaurs Attack!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 am

"Couldn't you strangle him anyway? I think that would do a favor to all of us. Neither he nor that sorry gossip rag that he circulates would be missed."

Severus gave her a small smile.

"As for the dress, Lily, you will look stunning to me in whatever you choose."

She had stunned him from the moment he'd met her as an awkward, shy, child hiding out in a bush. Looking back on it, it must have been rather creepy to her to have such a stalker--er...admirer.

"I did enjoy dancing with you at the pub, perhaps some more practice is in order before the dance." Severus stood, urged Lily to her feet, and spun her once, then glanced around and leaned in, as if letting her in on a conspiracy. "But not here." He said in a low voice. "We will be apt to be tossed out for being too rowdy in the library. You would think it was a tomb, rather than a room full books."

--

"You shouldn't scowl, else you'll begin to look like Sni--er--sorry, Severus, that is." James ruffled his hair up.

"I think it's a requirement for all Slytherins to be unpleasant and scowly." Sirius mused, thinking of his Mum.

"And I'm sure Lucius harbors false impressions about Gryffindors as well--such as that all of them are crude gits like the two of you." Remus joked, looking from James to Sirius with a small grin.

"Lucius isn't unpleasant at all, Padfoot. In fact, he's very pleasant. You should see some of the faces he makes when--"

"James, you only prove my point. I'll have you know Sirius may be disturbingly interested in the private affairs of you and Malfoy, but I'm not." Remus interrupted before James could go on, and Remus stuck the tips of his fingers stained with melted chocolate into his ears.

"You should probably move along, Malfoy. Looks like your "friends" don't like you hovering round the Golden Gryffs." Sirius pointed out, glancing towards where Lucius had, at the pack of Slytherins who were intently watching.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 am

"I promise you that I will wear something we'll both enjoy."

Lily giggled when Severus spun her around. "You know... you're very good at that." She put her hands on his face, kissing the tip of his nose. "And you smell nice. New shampoo?"

She glanced around scandalously. "Oh please Severus- the tomb like atmosphere is what makes it a library." She whispered back to him, trying hard not to laugh. "But you're right. Considering sometimes I have to sleep here, I shouldn't get myself thrown out." She gathered up her magazines. "I know a place where we can practice. It's a nice day, and the courtyard is never busy at this time of day. Everyone's usually on the grounds instead." She slung her bag over her shoulder.

-

Lucius opened his mouth to agree with Remus, but he was too busy trying hard not to laugh. "I suppose being perverse is a trait in your house, however- before I go... I suppose since I'm in a house of lions, and it's only proper to do the house's customs- I'll say this: say what you want about my house, but you'll never find anyone else with a more talented tongue than a Slytherin." He leaned over and pecked James's cheek. "I will see you tonight." He murmured to him, and then nodded to James's friends. "Lions." He drawled and walked off toward his Slytherin group.

Once he was there, he received a very cold reception. The only ones that seemed happy to see him were the Mundunguses. As he was talking to them, Macnair interjected himself between the three boys.

He steered Lucius off toward a tree, not saying a word as he bore a hole into the blonde's face with his terrible gaze. Lucius cowered, but remembered James was near by. He hated feeling helpless. With all of his might he shoved Macnair away from him. The other boy fell back, landing on his ass in surprise. Lucius side stepped away from the tree and took off for the castle.

"You're DEAD Malfoy! DEAD!" Macnair shouted at the fleeing blonde.

Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 am

"Let me carry it for you. I know you're capable, but I'd like to."

Severus took Lily's bag for her and put it over his shoulder instead. He walked with her out into the courtyard, and sat it down. It was a nice day, made even nicer by the company he had. He glanced over to cluster flowers which were closed up for the fall. He slid his wand from his sleeve and tapped the closed bloom with the tip. The flower unfurled into a bright orange lily, and began to play music as if it were the head of an old phonograph. The Sex Pistols issuing from the bloom however, was not very good for dancing. It did remind him of summers though--some of the evenings when Lily's parents would invite him to stay for dinner, and then he and Lily would spend the evening listening to records much to the dislike of Petunia who was known to come down and bang on the bedroom door about the 'noise' going on in the room, as if she were a strict little mother who hated everything decent and indecent alike, rather than a girl their own age.

"Miscreant." Severus accused the flower, and tapped the flower again, that time getting better music to dance to. He pushed his sleeves up, and then bowed in an over the top imitation of Lockharts hand-twirling flamboyancy.

"My dearest, would you care for a dance?"

--

James stormed over to Macnair, but reached him after Lucius had already bolted for the castle. Macnair's deadly declaration had just been shouted and if he had meant to say more, it was abruptly ended as James slapped any other possible threat out of his mouth. Sirius and Remus had run up behind James, both tugging him back. Peter lagged behind, watching the scene unfold in a wide-eyed cower.

"Don't!" Remus hissed in his ear. "You'll only make it worse for Malfoy."

But James was usually a rash boy and he had acted out on his need to defend what he saw as his.

Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:25 am

Lily snickered when the flower opened and began to play the Sex Pistols. "Oh Sev, come on. Don't you know that all lilies, present company included, are deviants? You should have picked a rose. They'll play something more proper." She winked playfully at him. She remembered listening to music with Severus, and their attempts at dancing to it, however awkward it was. Some things you just couldn't dance to.

She took his offered hand, doing an elaborate curtsy. "You know... Lockhart is going to think he inspired our behavior. We'll have to strangle him before he tries to take a claim on it and say he's some sort of trend-setter."

She began to dance with Severus, much like they did at the pub a few weeks ago. "You know, that night wasn't so bad... We've learned a lot about each other on that night- just... I wish we wouldn't have been chased by centaurs but that's a memory we'll always have."

-

Macnair scowled at Potter, squaring off his shoulders when he looked at James. The sting to his face hurt, but he chose not to react to it. "Pitiful Potter. Black the blood traitor. Pettigrew the round. And... whatever you are." He sneered at Remus. "Slytherins don't get involved in Gryffindor matters. This is a Slytherin matter. Despite you stealing what is ours, it does not concern you. If we could give you our little traitor and the mudblood lover, preferably in tiny little pieces, we would. But we're stuck with them..." He trailed off.

The Mundungus twins got up behind the Marauders, standing in solidarity with them. "You make us look bad, Macnair." One of them scowled.

"Go on and get before everyone thinks the whole lot of our house are nothin' but a bunch of homicidal maniacs!" The other said.

Macnair scowled, now greatly outnumbered. He backed off, rejoining the group of Slytherins.

"...We like Malfoy. He tolerates us."

"He can't tell us apart though."

"But no one can. Not even us!" The twins joked. "...Macnair's a bully. He's the worst. Nasty as the day is long and the nights are dark. He doesn't use magic much, he likes using physical violence."

"Right good at it, I suppose. You should follow what you're talented in." The other twin frowned and rubbed his arm. "Wish he wouldn't use us for punching bags though."

"That's only if he can catch us. It's you're fault for eatin' all that garbage the other day."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Severus danced with Lily, in their secluded little area with the flower throwing out some lively numbers. Severus wasn't sure what he was doing half the time, but he followed Lily as best as he could and was a quick learner though he still missed plenty of steps. At first that bothered him a bit, being one who liked to get things down perfect; but they were just having fun. It was the same as when they would swing together at the playground, or chase each other around trees, or skip stones across the mucky river in the evening. As long as they were together, Severus did not care what they were doing. Only Lily could find the minute cracks in the wall he had built around himself, and only she could wriggle through and get in, lifting the gray clouds away and making the sky clear and blue for the moments they were together.

Severus spun her, dipped her, watching with a smile as her red hair bounced and spun around with her like a lively flame. Her skirt swished around her legs, beautiful and pale as they moved powerfully and agilely. They were very nice legs. They were...lovely legs, and her fiery hair was not the only thing bouncing with her movement. Oh Merlin. Sev thought, his cheeks growing red with a blush. Get a hold of yourself.

Severus twirled her once more as the song came to a close. In its place a slow song floated out. That damn flower seemed to know just what it was doing. Severus held Lily closer, his heart still beating rapidly from their vigorous dancing, his hair a bit crazy and stuck to the sides of his face. Lily's mane was wild around her, her eyes dazzling and full of life, energy, and fun. Her smile was brilliant, and her cheeks were rosy. She was so impossibly beautiful. They moved slowly to the song, whatever it was Severus did not know nor did he care, he was too transfixed by her. Kiss her, you tosser. He thought, and so after a bit more hesitation he did, sliding one hand beneath her thick hair, and the other rested at the small of her back.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:24 pm

"Hah! This is why you don't pick lilies Sev- we're a lively bunch!" Lily loved to dance. In between her bouts of play time with Severus, she and Petunia went to all sorts of dance classes together just like good little girls often did. Petunia preferred ballet while Lily wanted to learn jazz and tap, preferring to dance more lively. She tossed her school robe off into a heap, so she could move around better and not step on it.

Her hair whipped around her as she laughed, looking to Severus as he spun her around. His cheeks were a nice rosey color instead of their usual pale. She decided that she liked that far better than him being so pasty. He looked alive, like he was having as much fun as she was, if not more.

When they stopped, Lily was surprised to say the least. Severus kissed her- a full on kiss, not a little one, with the inclusion of hands. She shut her green eyes, raising her hands to rest on his face as they kissed- her fingers slowly smoothing out the fly away black hairs back in place. She finally moved her hands from around his face to around his shoulders, pressing her body fully against his thin frame.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Feeling Lily's mouth respond to his kiss was wonderful, and her fingers so gently brushing against his face. He had never been touched so gently, so carefully. The simple brush of her fingertips against his skin was so nice. He gasped against her lips when she pressed herself to him, her soft body and curves molding against him and causing his body to react in a way that was embarrassing. He stepped back hastily, glad to have kept his robe on.

"W-we should...er...ca-castle." Severus tripped over his words, finding that they were hard to grasp onto in the moment. "Maybe we should go back. There's homework, and...Lucius promised me I would help him with it." Should he apologize? Had she even noticed? So bloody mortified. "I'm sorry." Severus blurted. "That I...have to go help Lucius, I mean."

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Lily blinked in surprise when the kiss ended and Severus stepped back, looking a little thrown off. "Oh, right- I guess there's homework, yeah." Lily frowned, she wanted to kiss more, and it was all over. She didn't want it to be over that early. "But... I don't want to do it." Lily pouted. "I'd rather kiss some more. Can't Lucius just do his own homework without help? He's a prefect. He can do it himself." She protested. "Come on, Sev- don't you want to keep going? School isn't everything." She grinned at him and put her hands behind her back, giving him a coy look as her red hair spilled all over her shoulders.

She strolled over to him, laying a few pecks on his cheek, and one on his neck. "Please?" She murmured to him. "Let's go be naughty, just this once." She didn't want to force him, but she found out rather quickly that she liked the attention he gave her romantically. She reached out and took his hand, placing it on her bare thigh. "I really would like to."

-

Lucius once inside the castle made a beeline to the prefect's bathroom. Once there he sat against the side of the tub, sweating and choked up with emotion. Macnair was going to kill him! His words "You're DEAD" played over and over in his head. He laid down on the tiled floor, shaking slightly. He could stay here until it was time for his date with James. He had a few hours, that was fine. He couldn't wear what he wanted to wear as it was ill advised to return to the dorms at the moment.

At least he would be expertly bathed, groomed, and ready for that. He slowly switched his train of thought to that, than to thinking about Macnair's threat.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 pm

She...she wanted to kiss more. Please? She murmured to him. Let's go be naughty... Then she placed his hand on her thigh, against the warm, bare flesh. He wanted to agree with her when she said I really would like to but he couldn't get out any sort of response so he just nodded his head in response, his hand frozen against her thigh. [i]You're being completely incompetent,[i] he told himself. When it came to such things, he was unexperienced.

He replaced his lips to hers, kissing her again. His hand was still on her thigh, not having moved, but it was a very nice spot.

"Where should we go then?" He heard himself say in a whisper of a voice, as if some grand conspiracy was taking place.

--

James was busy getting himself ready for his date, smoothing out his best robe and trying in vain to control his outrageous hair. He now understood why his father always wore a hate, because the Potter hair would not be tamed.

"What are you doing for your date, then?" Remus asked, the only other Gryffindor in the room at the moment. He nibbled at a chocolate bar as he looked up from a book. "Did you decide yet?"

James had been thinking about the Slytherins from earlier, how Macnair had behaved, and how the Mundunguses had stood with the Gryffindors. It was good to know that not everyone in Slytherin house was out to get Lucius. It gave James a bit of comfort to know that while he could not be with Lucius in his own house, Severus and the Mundunguses were there and on Lucius' side.

"The Room of Requirement. Dinner first, and then..." James shrugged. "Maybe a cuddle by the fireplace."

"Give him some chocolates." Remus said, taking a small bag of truffles out from his trunk, and pressing it into James hand. "These are my favorite--and the best. Very good quality of chocolate and a sampler of fillings."

James smiled, and hugged Lupin.

"You're too good to me, Moony."

"I know." Remus replied, with a good natured grin.

"I'm off, then!" James turned to the mirror once more, giving himself a wink and agreeing with it, when the mirror complimented him. "See you later!"

James stepped out of the portrait hole, waiting for Lucius to meet him there.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Once their kiss has ceased, she smirked against his lips, and took the hand from her thigh into her hand. "Follow me." She murmured and lead him out of their private dance hall. She lead him quietly up a set of stairs, going the back way all the way up to the astronomy tower.

She pushed against the door, the lamps lighting instantly with people in the room. The stars revealed themselves to Severus and Lily which made her smile. "Normally this is off limits... But not to prefects." She grinned and once they were both inside she shut and locked the door so nothing seemed amiss. She let go of Severus's hand, heading over to the window seat. While walking over to the spot she had in mind, and with her back done, she quickly undid some of her shirt buttons to get the message across.

"Come over, Sev." She purred, patting a spot next to him. She purposely crossed her legs, letting her skirt ride up her firm thigh. "Don't leave me hanging."

-

Lucius quietly spent the next few hours getting ready for his date and stealing his nerves. Of course, during this time, he completely forgot to eat and was half starved by time he had finished. He glanced at the clock in the bathroom, he didn't have enough to stop by the kitchen. Hopefully James's date idea would consist of food.

Shaking, he stepped out from behind the entrance to the prefect bathroom. No one was around, which made him relax. He walked down the empty castle hallways, his boots clacking on the floor. The sound made him feel better, as it meant he wasn't solely alone.

Soon enough he was at Gryffindor tower. He straightened out his black form fitted high collared shirt, and smoothed a wrinkle out of his equally tight pants. He was completely covered except for his head and hands, but the sleek outlines of his body were fully visible. "James!" He exclaimed and went right over to him. He put his arms around his neck, kissing him hello. "Even though I just saw you... I'm so pleased to see you now. I really need our date. I've had a miserable afternoon." He said flippantly. "...Will we be eating, by chance? I smell chocolate." He sniffed, and his stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Severus looked at Lily seated in the window. Her intentions were made plainly clear, and despite that he could not see how it was she desired him or how he was having such an affect on her. It was both confusing and arousing; Lily wanting him. He shuffled from foot to foot, toying nervously with an end of his lank hair, and then he moved over to the window seat and sat next to her.

She had unbuttoned part of her shirt, and he could see her graceful neck, the rise and fall of her chest with her breathing, the round swell of her freckled breasts. I'm dead. Severus thought. He felt so overwhelmed, and like a fool just staring at her like a statue. He couldn't stop drinking her in, with the moonlight caressing her skin and her scent seeming magnified to him. He recalled her body pressed to his just moments ago, and the feeling of it so melted into his mind, sent a pang of warmth and desire through him that moved him on its own.

He kissed her again, and let his trembling hand move up her leg, taking in the round curve of her upper leg and hip as his hand made a soft whispering noise when it moved cautiously beneath the fabric of her skirt and then back down again. She was simply going to undo him. His lips moved along her jawline, and then to her neck, up and down the pulse. He supposed he was doing okay--not thinking was hard for him, but his body had helped him out by completely overriding any sort of thought process. He just did what he felt like doing, and did it slowly as his nervousness dictated the pace. He felt Lily react to him, and it was reassuring and sexy. He mumbled her name against her neck as he continued to lay kisses to the soft skin, his hand moving to her waist.

--

"We will. I'm hungry too." James said, taking Lucius hand and giving it a squeeze, and then wrapping his arm around Lucius waist to have him close as they walked. "We're going to have a good evening Lucius, and I want you to put thoughts of those arseholes out of your head. It's just me and you, love." James led Lucius to the Room of Requirement, and inside.

The room was cozy inside, the light soft with only a few floating candles hanging over a small table to illuminate. Atop the table was a bottle of wine and a nice meal, with a decadent looking chocolate cake up on a silver pedestal for dessert. The smell was spectacular.

"Dinner is served."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 pm

"Oh Sev." She groaned out heavily, enjoying the lips on her flesh, his hand on her upper thigh- and she liked that he seemed nervous. It was refreshing to know that he was going to be careful rather than careless with her. Aggressive make-outs would come later. The first time was meant to be slow and careful.

That and she knew Severus's home life, he didn't get much affection. She didn't want to scare him off in any way either. She could be patient. She slid her hands down his arms, letting out a satisfied sounding sigh as his lips on her neck felt like heaven. "Sev-- that's so good." She licked her lips and slowly changed positions so that she was straddling his lap, her skirt riding up along her pale thighs as she sat on him. She brought her plump lips down on his jaw and neck, giving him some of the pleasurable treatment he gave her.

"Like your shampoo, Sev." She murmured as she took in the scent of his hair. Her hands tugged at the bottom of his shirt, sliding them under and up his chest, her warm hands enjoying the feel of her skin beneath her hands.

-

Lucius followed James toward the room of requirement, completely in the dark as to what the other boy's plan was. He was expecting a moonlit broom ride in the cool air, but as he was learning, never expect anything from James Potter, as chances were he'd do a complete 180 on you.

He looked around, wondering where the hell this room was. "W...what? Where are we?" He asked looking around at the room and it's floating candles. The scent of dinner went right to his stomach and suddenly nothing mattered but eating. "Oh... Oh yes, that looks delicious, James... When did you have time to put all of this together? I'm... I'm so impressed."

He went over to the table and took a seat. "I am looking forward to having a worry free evening, James. And so far you've done more than deliver on that." He looked at James seriously. "And for that.... I thank you. This is really wonderful."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Severus was breathing heavily, her attention to him like a drink given to a man who had lived his life in a desert without a drop of water. It all felt so good on so many levels. He hadn't realized that such simple acts of touching could convey so much and do so much to him. Her weight rested deliciously in his lap, her hands warm upon his bony chest. For a moment he just rested his head against her chest, trying to take it all in; so many things she made him feel physically and emotionally, things he had never felt before. He loved this woman: he knew it when he was nine years old, but now it overwhelmed him.

He wanted to be with her always, this amazing person who made the ice melt away from his heart and filled up the hollow places inside it. He kissed her again, more passionately hoping that his feelings would come through to her, because he did not know how to put them into words. His tongue slid along the seem of her plump lips and then inside to the warm chamber of her mouth, tasting her. His hands slid up the curve of her back, his fingers brushing over the clasp to her bra and then upwards to her strong shoulders, and back down, tracing the line of her back down to the top of her skirt.

Her responses continued to turn him on so much. He decided she should know what he did to her--though he suspected she already did. Lily was coy and seductive, she knew but still. He shifted his hips a bit beneath her and held her tightly to him. Through the layers of their clothing he could feel the roundness of her body and the pressure of it against the excited part of him. When he shifted his hips against her the delicious-hot pleasure it sent through him surprised him with its force and caused his teeth to come down on her lower lip, biting it gently for a moment. A choked sound of pleasure came from him, and he flicked his tongue at the spot on her lip he had bitten.

--

James waved his hand, making Lucius seat pull out for him before James sat down.

"Er, actually I didn't. This room is quite special, it provides the seeker with whatever one requires. So, I required a lovely dinner for my Lucius, and that's how the room appeared. I can't take credit for the meal or any of this--accept to say that out of my group of friends, it was I the dashing, brilliant, James Potter who discovered it. I am a humble soul." James smirked, and dug in. The food was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 am

That kiss was something else- she kissed him back, but could not rival his passion for her. She was too awestruck that some one desired her this much. She knew it wasn't for just this, either. He respected her, he made her laugh. They were two parts of the same person. And right now Severus needed her just as badly as she needed him, and she was more than thankful for him agreeing to come up here with her.

Lily groaned when she felt exactly what her actions were doing to the boy who was her best friend for years. She shifted on him, rocking her hips slowly, methodically against him- wanting to bring him a level of pleasure he hadn't had before. That, and the hardness pressing into the thin material of her panties set a fire with in her that she didn't want to put out.

She whimpered just slightly when he bit her lip, not expecting it. She let out a shuddered gasp when he touched the back of her bra, her shoulders- it felt amazing. She wanted him to touch her more, she wanted his hands on her. She removed her hands from his shirt, undoing the buttons on his shirt first and then the ones on her own. Her breasts were full and round, encased in purple satin. The color stood out on her pale flesh, accented by her freckles. Her nipples poked out of the fabric just slightly due to the thickness of it.

She reached down and grabbed his hands, putting them on her breasts. "Touch them." She moaned with need into his ear. "It's okay." She murmured and licked the rim of his ear. "I want you to." She kept rocking against him, keeping the pace methodical.

-

Lucius looked at James with an unreadable expression. "You... you think of what you need and the room makes it for you?" He murmured in surprise. "And you thought of all of this... for me?" He melted. He couldn't help it.

"Oh... oh James. That is terribly romantic. No one has ever thought let alone executed anything like this for me before." He said and bit his lip. It was something wonderful, to be wanted and loved like this. He started in on his food, saying no more. Instead, during the middle of dinner, let let his foot slip between James's feet, rubbing his calf with it.

"No one would ever guess you were this romantic, James Potter. And no one else will ever get to know. Because as of right now, you're mine."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:13 am

Severus cupped her full breasts, the nubs of her nipples hard beneath the fabric. He slid the straps down her shoulders and unclapsed the back, letting the cups fall away to reveal her breasts. Like all the rest of her, they were beautiful. He cupped her breasts again, this time feeling them bare against his palms and fingers. He rolled his fingers over the taut pink buds, and then pressed close to her to kiss her freckled shoulder and feel her breasts against his chest. The rhythm of her body moving against him was driving him magnificently mad.

He laid her down against the window seat, changing their positions. He quickly shucked off his opened robe and shirt and the necklaces to, wanting nothing in his way. In the back of his mind he remembered that one of those necklaces was a portkey that was to take him to his first evening of work in Knockturn Alley but he failed to care at this moment. His lean torso was bared to her, such a pale-white with the glow of the moon. A sparse patch of black hairs curled in the middle of his chest, likewise a thin strip of black fuzz made a trail down his lower abdomen and disappeared beneath the waistband of his gray slacks.

Severus leaned over her, kisssing each nipple and then licking one of them, wanting to taste this part of her too. He swirled his tongue around it, moaning lowly, her name slipping from his lips. He slid one hand up and down her thigh--beneath her skirt where it was so hot and humid--and then between her legs, rubbing her through the damp fabric of her panties. He was aching to go further, his pants seeming impossibly tight.

"Do...do you?" Severus managed between panted breath, his eyes so dark and heavy lidded. "Do you want...?"

--

"I did, Lucius. I think of you often, and I want to show I care for you as best I can." James continued on with his dinner, stopping and smirking when he felt Lucius' foot beneath the table. "I'm yours, hmm? Well..." James sat his fork down, and reached across the table, taking Lucius hand into his. "I'm very glad to be yours, Lucius. I wouldn't want to be anyone elses."

Last edited by TheHalfBloodPrince on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 am

"Oh Merlin, Sev." She hissed out when he felt his hands exploring her bare flesh. Her nipples hardened instantly when he touched them, and it sent a wave of pleasure down her lower body. She gasped out when his uniform shirt brushed against her sensitive buds, skin against cloth finding it incredibly erotic. "Ah..." She moaned and sat against the back wall of the window seat, watching Severus shuck out of his clothing. She was too entranced in the moment to notice the portkey, or anything else that wasn't Severus.

She stared up at him, at the whiteness of his skin as he stood out beneath the starry sky of the enchanted ceiling. He looked ethereal like that, with his black hair and dark eyes. "...Sev... Wow. You look amazing like that..." She reached out and touched his abdomen, stroking the bit of fuzz above his pants. Once he was back on top of her, she groaned in delight- his tongue on her nipples and the wetness that remained chilled her skin and made her gasp.

Lily's legs shook with anticipation as she felt his hand vanish into her skirt. "Mmph." She grunted just slightly as his hands brushed against the front of her panties. "Damn it, Severus. I..." She shut her green eyes unsure of what to do. She bit her lip in heated thought, and then remembered something. She walked off the bench, her bare breasts bouncing with her hurried steps. She went over to a loose brick, and pulled it out. Some of the girls stashed condoms in that spot... just in case. She pulled out the wrapped package, tossing it to Severus. She stood in front of him, just a few feet away in just her skirt and panties.

"Sev... I want you." She murmured and unbuttoned her skirt. It dropped to a heap on the floor. She kicked it away, pulling off her matching satin panties. Her heart fluttered nervously as she stood there, naked. She had a strip of red hair above her sex, one that she kept neatly trimmed. She chewed on her lip, looking at him to see what he was thinking.

-

"Good." Lucius purred and squeezed his hand. When he was finished with his food, he looked up to James apologetically. "I'm sorry for all the craziness with my house. They're quite upset with me, as you can imagine... I'd much rather never take a step in there, I'd rather just be with you. But I can't leave Sev either. I have to be there for him. We need to stand together." WIth dinner being done he walked over to James's side and sat down on his lap. "So I'm going to enjoy this."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Severus caught the tiny package. His heart beat hard in his chest, watching Lily kick away her skirt and then panties. She was gorgeous, her pale skin exposed to him dotted with freckles. His stomach tied into knots as he fiddled with condom packet. With Lily completely undressed before him, his insecurities were closing in on him as it was now his turn to finish undressing.

He closed his eyes for a moment, flashes of fifth year crowding in through the haze of his desire. He had been so upset, sick with embarrassment and enraged, as he had crawled around gathering his clothes up as laughter and taunting issued all around. Who wants to see me take Snivelly's pants off? They had gathered around with grinning faces to see this ultimate torment, jeering and chanting that awful name that James had called him upon the train as he left to embark on his first year, sitting there next to Lily...

Lily.

It wasn't fair that their moment was being interrupted by his insecurities. Layer upon layer of insults anyone wizard or Muggle had ever said to him about his appearance--or his significance as a human being in general. He was angry that even now in a moment of such pleasure, such an intimate moment, that the things he hated about himself were holding him back. He realized he had torn open the condom wrapper, and had unrolled it and twisted it over and over in his hands until it was torn to shreds.

He left the pieces on the window seat feeling ridiculous that he had let such things distract and overwhelm him when he had the woman he loved right here in front of him, wanting him. Wanting him. Wanting him.

He went to wall and removed the same brick Lily had, and retrieved another one. This time he moved to stand in front of her, wrapping one arm around her. He looked into her beautiful eyes, not wanting her to see his self-doubt. He wanted to be strong for her, he wanted to be confident in himself but it was so hard to be.

Sev...I want you. She had said, and Lily did not say things she did not mean.

With trembling hands he unbuttoned his patched, worn slacks, and shoved them down his skinny legs along with his underwear and kicked the bunched clothing aside. Despite the thoughts that moved in on his pleasure, he was still aroused and he still wanted this--now more than ever he wanted it--to know that Lily wanted him, and that he could please her and make her feel so wonderful.

Severus opened the condom, and unlike the other one which he had destroyed before it had a chance to do its job--the condom sprang out of the packaging and unrolled itself onto his arousal, sheathing him on its own. Sometimes wizards were very practical, Severus thought, and he smiled slightly. He tilted his head down and kissed her, holding her so their unclothed bodies were pressed together.

--

"Dont' apologize for those gits, Lucius. It isn't any fault of yours. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Lucius." James said lowly, stroking Lucius back and rubbing his shoulders to ease the knots and tension in them. "I'm enjoying yourself too."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Lily watched Severus's face, wondering what in Merlin's name he was thinking about when he twisted the condom up until it broke, but apparently it was fairly troubling. "Sev... Sev, calm down." She murmured watching him go over to grab another one. The second one seemed to do it's job and things were well.

While they were kissing, she slid her hand down to stroke his erection through the condom. She broke their kiss, leaning over to whisper in his ear. "Sev, stop thinking. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter- not now. Not when it's just us. It's... it's just us. You and I, like it's supposed to always be." She said and kissed his neck once. She glanced down at their clothing all over the place.

With her foot, she pushed them back into a makeshift place to lay down on. She pulled apart from him, taking his hands into hers. "We're going to make love, Sev. It's going to be wonderful." She promised and slowly got down on the ground. She felt the urge to take the lead, but this was for Severus- she wanted him to know that he was fully capable of taking the lead and that it was desired for him to do so. Maybe this would give him the confidence he often lacked, that was taken away from him by various people. She was going to give it all back to him.

Lily laid back on the clothing, her heart thundering in her chest and butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She braced herself on her elbows, slowly parting her legs for him, revealing her most private place to him. She hoped she didn't look too slutty like this, but right now her thoughts were on Severus, and becoming one. "Come on, Sev. I'm ready for you. Only you."

-

Lucius laughed at that. "I'm glad you're enjoying me. I would have worn something more appropriate but I didn't have time to make it back to the dorm." He melted into James and his touch, rolling his shoulders as he felt like he could without pain. "Ah... yes, oh- that's good, James." He murmured and put his hands on the sides of his face.

"I believe you have a lovely cake set up for us. Any way we can eat it just like this..?"
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Severus knelt between her legs, and laid his hands on either side of her casting a quick cushioning charm to make the floor more comfortable for her. He stroked her with his fingers, taking in the way she felt there, slipping his fingers inside, gasping out at her muscles tight around him. He could take no more, and pushed against her, slowly and as gently as he could he pushed himself inside, not wanting to hurt her. He leaned over her kissing her, his breath hot and hard on her neck.

He waited to see how she would react, give her time to adjust. He couldn't wait long, and began to move slowly, attuning himself to Lilies body and what she wanted from him. Soon they were in sync with each other. He was completely lost in her, the feel of their bodies against each other and together so amazing. He was trying to concentrate so he could hold on and not let go so quickly. He wanted to bring Lily to her climax and watch her face as he took her there.

"So beautiful--" he managed to get out in a husky voice. "Lily...Lily..."

--

James reached over to the cake, and swiped his finger through the icing. He licked and sucked at his finger suggestively, and then snapped the cherry from atop the cake and traced it along the curve of Lucius' lips.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Lily twisted her hands into the clothing beneath her when Severus pushed inside her. Her mouth opened up in surprise at the feeling- it was awkward at first, but the more he moved, the better it felt. She moved her legs around him, wrapping her legs around his waist- linking her ankles above his waist.

She reached up and put her arms around his shoulders, bringing him closer to her- their bodies creating the most wonderful heat. Her hips rocked into him, wanting him deeper inside, wanting to be filled completely. "O-oh, Sev... Sev, that's so good..." She whispered breathlessly, her legs quivering.

She knew it wasn't going to be much longer, her muscles were beginning to throb, her body was right at that point. Hearing him speak, hearing that husky voice that wasn't normally there- she lost it. Her whole body spasmed around him, and she saw stars. "Severus...!" She hollered out, arching her body upward in pure bliss before she sank back down on to their clothing.

She still moved her hips, wanting to feel him come over the edge. "Sev... it feels so good..." She moaned. "Let yourself go..."

-

Lucius made a face when James didn't offer him any icing. He did however, lick suggestively at the cherry, before taking it into his mouth to eat. Feeling a bit coy, he took some frosting on to his finger and drew a big chocolate J on James's cheek. He leaned over and licked it away with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Severus was stunned when Lily came--it was amazing. He thrust a couple more times, the light in the room quivered, flared, and his orgasm came in a rush, a cry of pleasure burst from him and with a whoosh the lighting from the torches on the wall of the room went out as if a wind had rushed at them, extinguishing them in a gust. The darkness was lit only by the soft glow of the moon spilling in through the window in a soft cascade. Severus hair hung messily over his face, the quiet only punctuated by their ragged breathing. He moved so he was laying beside her, his head rested against her chest and his arm flung over her. He barely had the presence of mind to mutter in a low, rough sounding voice a cleansing charm over them both.

--

James reached behind Lucius for a fork, and got a chunk of cake with it. He watched Lucius mouth wrap around the fork, lusting after it. He laid the fork aside and used his fingers again, smearing a streak of icing down Lucius neck, and then licking it off and sucking at the sweet flesh.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

Lily laid panting until her breath became normal again. She watched the stars twinkling above them, witnesses to what they had just done together. She was sweaty, and exhausted. She looked down at his head, resting on her chest. Her long fingers slowly threaded through his dark locks.

"You're a man now, Severus Snape. Don't let anyone try to tell you differently." She grinned lopsidedly at him, her red hair spilling messily all over her shoulders. She pushed her hair back, too tired to move but she knew they had to. "Damn... Severus, we need to get ready to go. Flitch starts his rounds, and if he catches up here like this, we'll never hear the end of it." She groaned and started to reach for her clothing.

-

Lucius was a sucker for chocolate, and that cake was good. After the fork was gone, replaced by James's mouth, he grabbed his own fork and took another bite of the cake.

He shut his eyes, enjoying the feel of his tongue on his neck. "Damn James, you have good taste in desserts." He reached up to undo the collar of his shirt so he had more room to work. The bruises from Macnair's strangling attempt were all but gone- just a light ring of them remained.

"You should have some too, don't let me have all the fun." He teased and put some of the cake on his neck- as much as he made a bit of a face at that. He didn't like being dirty, but then again he wouldn't be for very long.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 am

Severus didn't want to move. He had never felt so happy, so at peace. He wanted to stay resting with Lily, sleepy and comforted as her fingers wove through his hair. But he knew she was right. He gathered his clothing and dressed, lastly picking up the two necklaces. The owl charm and the pendant with the skull and serpent lay next to each other against his palm. He thought briefly about pitching the portkey out the window of the astronomy tower and forgetting about it. If Lily saw it, she would be so disappointed in him--maybe even afraid. He didn't know what to do just yet, so he stuffed the portkey into his pocket and clasped the owl necklace back in place around his neck.

He waited for Lily to dress and then laced his fingers with hers, still feeling blissful. He wished to stay with her through the night, curled up and holding her, but it wasn't quite possible to do so. He kept a look-out for Filch or that damned cat of his as they made their way back through the quiet halls of the castle.

--

James grinned at Lucius, and licked his lips.

"The cake is delicious love, and so are you."

He continued to play with the cake, icing, and Lucius. At one point James removed his shirt magically, not wanting to mess with the buttons. He used the chocolate icing to write 'LM' in the center of his bare chest, and then drew a heart around the initials.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 am

Lily dressed slowly, putting on her clothing as if in a daze. She had just had sex- sex with another man. She was no longer a virgin, that belonged to Severus now. After buttoning up her shirt and adjusting her tie, she was ready to go. She walked with Severus through the hallway. So long as they were far away from where they weren't supposed to be... they'd be fine. As a prefect, she had privileges to be in the hallway at night without much suspicion.

After a quiet walk back to the dungeons, Lily stood with Severus close by to the entrance. "Malfoy's on his date with Potter, and I doubt he'll be coming back here tonight... maybe you should come back with me to my dorm instead of going inside, alone. I don't like the thought of you being in there by yourself. I KNOW you can take care of yourself, but I'm still going to worry about you. And... that was my first time. I'd like to cuddle a bit to be frank."

-

Lucius looked at the heart, chuckling softly. "I'm not so sure I want to lick that off now." He teased and leaned over to kiss a trail down his neck. "I like my name on you. We should get tattoos." He was joking, but the thrill of having James's name on him, and his name on James was be coming more and more like a viable option.

He avoided the chocolate tattoo, using his tongue and lips lay trails along his muscles. "Mmmph, James... I like your seeker muscles." He moaned and flicked his tongue over his nipple. "I'm not sure what else you've planned for us James, I don't want to get us too side tracked." Finally he moved his tongue over the chocolate heart, cleaning it off his chest.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:44 am

Severus paused with Lily at the entrance to Gryffindor Tower.

"Yes I...that would be nice." He agreed. "However, I don't want to make things more difficult on you by...being where I don't belong. I don't want those bloody Gryffindor trollops giving you hell because of me."

--

James kissed Lucius, swiping his tongue inside the warmth of Lucius mouth for a moment.

"I don't mind being sidetracked." James nuzzled at Lucius' neck. "What I had in mind, was a cuddle by the fireplace." James gently moved Lucius out of his lap, and led the other teen over to the opposite side of the room, where a large fireplace burned a warm and cozy looking fire. There was a soft, fuzzy rug on the floor near it, and some silk pillows if they were wanted. The fire even smelled nice, it was sweet and mild.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Centaurs Attack!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: