The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Creatures Are Created Equal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Silinia Malfoy

All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 am

Silinia smiled, "Touche. Mainly because I have other things to do. It takes a lot out of me to teach."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am

"If you say so. Well, I should be heading off to the lake. I'll see you tomorrow." Johnny said, kissing her cheek before elevating the room and going to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 am

Silinia sat in the room by herself for a few minutes before heading off to her room and falling into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

By the next morning, John was in pain. He had a gash in his tail from fighting with the mermaids. He sat on the edge of the lake, inspecting his wounds in the daylight. "Shit..." he hissed, the gash stinging.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

Silinia made her way out to the lake with a plate of food so that she could eat. When she saw Johnny she frowned, "It didn't work out?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

John groaned and shook his head. "I'm bleeding." He hissed, his fin trembling.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 am

Silinia cursed to herself and pulled some things from her bag to sew up his tail, "How?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 am

"They bit me... my tail is tough, but not against my own kind." John sighed.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 am

"I'm sorry it looks like it hurts," Silinia frowned.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:40 am

John shrugged. "It's fine..." He sighed. "You think I just just pretend to be a student?"
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 am

"Yes," Silinia nodded. "It's the safest thing for you at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:48 am

John nodded. "So, what house am I going to be put in> And wait, what happens when they see I can't do magic." he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:54 am

"Um...let me think about that..." Silinia frowned.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 am

"I've kind of narrowed myself between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. But I'm afraid the Slytherins would figure out I'm, if not a wizard, at least not a pure blood." He said.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 am

"Then we'll put you in Ravenclaw," nodded Silinia.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am

John nodded. "Sounds good. Now help me dry off so I can walk." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 am

Silinia simled, wiping Johnny off with a towel. "Thanks again for yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Creatures Are Created Equal
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Dungeon-
Jump to: