The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Strings Attatched

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

No Strings Attatched - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 am

Dalton stood, running as fast as he could to get help. Once he got there, he talked a bunch of psychobabble until he was stopped. He took a deep breath and explained what happened. Then he led him to John. "I- I didn't know what to do," he told him. "I ran as fast as I could."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 am

The Doctor kneeled next to John and inspected his wounds. "Okay, let's carry him back to the hospital wing. Be very careful. And he needs to stay wet. If he shifts back to his human form, it'll make the wound even worse." He said, kneeling at the tail end of John.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:50 am

Dalton nodded and picked John up. "It's not too far. We- We should be able to get him there before he dries," he said, walking to the school.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 am

They brought John to the hospital wing quickly, the nurses tending to his wounds and keeping him wet at the same time. WHen they finished they laid him in a bath, the water helping him heal.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

Dalton blinked back tears as he watched on. He didn't know why he felt so strong about this man, but he knew he didn't want to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am

John sighed and sank into the water, groaning. he looked up at Dalton. "Thanks for helping me." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 am

Dalton nodded, blinking back tears. "Of course," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 am

"Why'd you do it? You don't even know me." John chuckled slightly. "We had sex. That's it."
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 am

Dalton chuckled humorlessly. "'Just sex' doesn't exist," he said.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 am

John cocked his head to the side. "It does for mermaids. Look, your were good. But whatever happened between us... it was just lust. I'm a mermaid. We can't be together."
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 am

Dalton looked away. "I was a virgin," he said and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:34 am

John frowned. "Wait! Shit..." He sighed, cursing his tail that he didn't have the legs to go after him. Virgin... something John never considered when he lured his men in. And quiet honestly he never cared. But Dalton... John cared about him. He din't know why and he tried to deny it, but he cared about the young man.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 am

Dalton walked a little while until he came to a crook in the wall. He slid down it, tears forming in his eyes. He gave up his virginity. Against his will. That's not how it was supposed to happen.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 am

John sighed. He shouldn't have got roped into this. He sighed. Sometimes this mermaid thing was more of a curse than anything. He knew better. And know he was stuck with these feelings for a man. Not only that, but John took his virginity.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Dalton knew he should get back to his room, but he didn't care. the tears fell down his face, and he didn't care. He sobbed hard and loud, and he didn't care. He just... Didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

John struggled to get out of the tub. He flopped on the ground, ignoring his healing wounds. He grabbed a towel and dried himself off, hissing as his legs grew back. He shakily got up and searched for Dalton. He found him in the hall. "Dalton..." He called out softly.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Dalton buried his face in his knees, instantly quieting his sobs though his body still shook. He didn't answer John. He couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:06 pm

John's heart broke, which he didn;t think was possible until now. He didn't think it was possible to care so much for a man the way he did. He sat next to Dalton and put a hand on his back. "Dalton... I'm sorry. I.. i had no idea that was your... I'm sorry." He whispered, his chest aching bad.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Dalton didn't say anything. He just sobbed into John's chest, his chest aching.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 pm

"Baby..." John whispered and held Dalton tight to his chest, kissing his temple.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Dalton calmed down a bit. "I- I- I- I'm s- sor- ry," he said.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:23 pm

"hey, you have nothing to apologize." John said, wiping away Dalton's tears. "I hurt you.. I took your virginity... Ya know, I've done this for years. I've had many men without a care. But you... you caught me. Attached your strings to me my heart." he whispered, stroking Dalton's hair.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Dalton smiled slightly and laid his head on Johnny's chest. "I don't even know your name..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 pm

"Johnny. Johnny Pierce." John whispered. "But I know yours." He chuckled. "I know everyone's."
Back to top Go down
Dalton Azarov

Dalton Azarov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Dalton smiled, running a finger up and down John's chest gently. "Johnny. I like that," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attatched   No Strings Attatched - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Strings Attatched
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Black Lake-
Jump to: