The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Hearing the footsteps coming her way Belle let her wand hang loosely in her hand. Turning to the sound she nodded to Aislin "They say the first night is always the hardest to sleep through."
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Aislin smiled at her softly "It does feel odd being back, but in a good way. Though I guess it's odd to me because I'm not in Raveclaw tower." She said, slowly coming closer to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:15 pm

"Took me a while not to go right to the dungeons." Belle motioned for Aislin to take a seat on the chair next to the couch,which Belle had laid down on. "Down there it's colder so they have to heat it more."
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Aislin sat, smiling shyly. "I take it up here's better then?" She asked quielty. Aislin wasn't really a fan of being cold, unless there was snow to play in. "Though it'll probably take me a while to get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Belle laughed softly at Aislin. "It took me a while but there is more room to stretch out down there." She looked at Aislin and the way the fire light hit her face. Looking at her there was no denying she was pretty. "So whats your blood status?"
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 am

Aislin was looking at the fire, unaware that Belle was looking at her. "Not that I think it should matter to anyone, Pureblood." She said softly, brushing some of her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 am

"I didn't say it mattered. But as a pureblood you should be proud." Belle explained watching as Aislin brushed some hair out of her face. Looking away Belle laid down on the couch and grabbed a blanket from the end. "Your blood isn't tainted. And your not a blood traitor." it was the last part Belle wished was true for her. Her family were blood traitors
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 am

Aislin nodded slowly, looking over at Belle "I am proud of who I am, but I don't have a problem with half-bloods or anything like those Death Eaters do..." She said, pulling a face as she mentioned the dark lord's followers. She didn't like their ideas of things at all.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Belle looked back to the fire,avoiding Aislin's look. She didn't mind some half bloods. True Slytherins are known for hating other breeds but her father had raised her to accept all. Most didn't even notice that Belle accepted them. She shrugged. "Sometimes someone's beliefs drive them crazy." Belle said. She had a rep to protect
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Aislin shrugged her shoulders "I guess so." Was all she said, slightly confused by Belle. Usually she was able to read people quite well by what they said and how they acted, with Belle Aislin was unable to tell much about her at all.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Belle smiled to Aislin before standing. "Im gonna get to bed. We have classes tomorrow." She didn't say another word as she walked upstairs. Many found her beliefs complicated and sometimes Belle herself didn't know what she believed. She was what people called a 'moveable force',meaning she could go either way. Belle yawned as she slipped into her bed and finally let sleep take her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3