The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 am

Harry Potter
(As played by Neffie)

Wand (if a wizard): 11 inches long, made of holly, with a phoenix feather as its core
House (if a wizard): Gryffindor
Patronus (if a wizard): Stag (though depending on the RP it may change)

Likes: Quidditch, the dark arts, broom riding, Molly Weasley's cooking, killing dark wizards...

Dislikes: Being oggled at everywhere he goes because he's "The Boy Who Lived", most Slytherins, Draco Malfoy, Voldemort, Bellatrix...

Bio: Eh well you read the books. Seriously, I'm not typing out his whole life story. If you are on a Harry Potter forum and know absolutely nothing about the main character, then why the hell are you here?

How I play Harry
Depends on what year he's in. Potter's character gradually changes every yearin Joe's series, especially between books 4-7. So for instance, if you wanted 5th year Harry, you're going to get angry, PMSing Harry who pushes people away yet gets along with folks like Luna. If you chose 4th year Harry, you'll probably get a typical teen who's discovering what it means to have a first crush and just...well I think 4th year Harry was pretty normal. 6th year Harry is a man on a mission while 7th year Harry is-unless very AU-stressed out searching for horcruxes. Post Harry, I tend to ignore the epilogue or if I dont, Ginny is either with Neville or she's dead. Post-war Harry is generally not in a hurry to settle down be it male or female, but with certain people the relationship developes quicker. Hermione-dur-probably wouldn't take him a year to decide if he wanted her as a lover but you get the drift.

I'm pretty open to try much of anything but I don't particularly want to do Harry/Ginny or Harry/Ron.I'm also iffy on Draco/Harry but I'm more willing to ship that than the other two.

OCs... I usually DESPISE OCs especially in Potter because a lot of times they're all so very lame. Either they're so emotional and cry all the time, or they're too perfect. But I'll RP them and hope that yours is a real person who's not perfect at every damn thing.

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1