The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Molly Weasley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Molly Weasley

Molly Weasley Empty
PostSubject: Molly Weasley   Molly Weasley EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Molly Weasley
(As played by Neffie)

Wand (if a wizard): 8 1/2 inches, made of Elm wood with a unicorn tail as it's core
House (if a wizard):Gryffindor
Patronus (if a wizard):Horse

Fave Pairings: Lucius/Molly (OTP), Arthur/Molly, Bellatrix/Molly, Narcissa/Molly, Snape/Molly, Black/Molly

Likes: Children, the color red, reading, baking, cleaning, gardening, knitting, dancing, the outdoors, learning new things

Dislikes: Snobs, material things, mischief

Bio: Really. Read the books. -_-

How I play Molly
Young Molly is a fiesty red head who has a good head on her shoulder. She's witty, smart, knows her herbology and charms really well. She's angered easily and isn't afraid to fight back when pushed. She's a chatterbox and absolutely adores children. So if an upper year student, she'll go out of her way to be kind to the younger ones. She, even at a young age, has this tender motherly nature about her which makes a lot of guys curious about her though there are a few who scorn her due to her income. As you know the Weasley's have always struggled money wise, but even so she's okay with her hand me downs. She's not a materialistic person at all so lavish gifting won't work on her. She's also very independent, but one you get to her she will shower you with love and remain loyal. Even if you lose your job and you guys have to sleep in a damn box, Molly will always be there for you.

Older Molly--depends. If it's post war, I often tend to kill off Arthur. Maybe he dies in the war or he dies of an illness. Usually she's left alone, depressed but hides it well. It really just depends on the scenario and the pairing we're going for. I don't feel like typing up all my theories so you'll have to PM me and ask.
Back to top Go down

Molly Weasley
Page 1 of 1