The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sirius Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Sirius Black Empty
PostSubject: Sirius Black   Sirius Black EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Your Name: Sirius Black
Characters Name: Sirius "Padfoot" Black
Wand (if a wizard): Oak wood, 15 inches, Dragon Heart String Core
House (if a wizard): Griffyndor
Patronus (if a wizard): n/a
Likes: Quidditch, playing pranks, being an an unregistered Animagi,
Dislikes: Slytherin, Severus Snape, the dark arts, the Dark Lord, Divination
Bio: Sirius is the 'bad apple' of the Black family. He's a Griffyndor while the others have long been Slytherin. As a pureblood he's had the formal upbringing that gave him manners befitting of his station it's just that it's whether or not he wants to employ them if he uses them or not. Sirius is a woman/man-izer, he loves to seduce and believes that he's far above the game to ever fall into the trap.

His best friend in the world is James, Remus, Peter and to a lesser extent Lily--he regards her as an annoying little sister most of the time and just wishes that she and James would snog each other senseless and get it over with. He is loyal to his friends, seeing them as a substitute family since he turned his back on his own--something he regrets as he misses his younger brother Regulus and will at often times blame himself for not doing more to keep him from aligning with Voldemort.

As a lover Sirius is very amorous, he's a romantic but also loves a good rough tumble in a broomcloset or unused classroom--anywhere really as long as he and his partner are feeling the 'love'. He does flit from lover to lover only because he's not felt that connection with one person that he feels in the end all of love and is secretly envious of James and Lily, often wishing he had someone just for him like they seemed to be for each other.

How I play Sirius: I can do both school era and present day as Sirius did have more a present life before things happened. He's impetuous, impulsive, not above doing anything that he deems as fun. He's fiercely loyal to his friends and if paired to his lover because as his animagi form is a dog he has the unwavering devotion and will be perfectly happy laying on his back with his head in his lovers lap as they watch tv. If it's for pranks he's all for it and has a quick grin and infectious laugh.

Pairings: Sirius Black/Lucius Malfoy
Smut: If done right.
Genre: Anything, angst is a given with Sirius, but too much still makes me a sad Panda.
Back to top Go down

Sirius Black
Page 1 of 1