The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Godric's Hollow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:54 pm

(For Remus J. Lupin)

-1978, Godric's Hollow

Lily stared down at the gravestone- worn by the weather and age. She had found the gravestone of Godric Gryffindor for her final project in her history of magic class. She started making a few notes, ignoring the chill the night brought. It got dark out so fast these nights, since the fall was waning fast into winter. She pulled down her large knit hat, frowning slightly as she heard footsteps behind her. She was certain she was alone in this endeavor, as only Remus took a similar project to research on in the area- and as far as she knew, he wasn't around this evening.

She glanced around but saw no one. The hair was standing up on the back of her neck as she tucked her jacket and bag closer to her. She quietly made her way over the dying grass, heading toward the exist of the cemetary.

Fenrir was watching the girl with rapt interest. A pretty red head with vibrant green eyes- she was perfect. Alone, seemingly defenseless- what a pity she had to be out during a full moon- for her of course, for Fenrir this was boon. He licked at his long pointed teeth and let out a long howl, leaping in front of the gate to stop the girl from going anywhere.

Lily stepped back, gasping in surprise. She went to go for her wand but the large black wolf snapped at her arm. She jumped back, her vibrant eyes looking wide. Slowly she walked backward as the wolf advanced on her. He dove again and she ran back into the graveyard. There was no place to hide. No place to fashion a weapon out of and her wand was deep in her school bag. "HELP!" She shouted. "SOME ONE HELP! WOLF!" She cried out.

Fenrir was hot on her heels, but the girl was fast and cagey- running him into several stones with her quick movements and hair pin turns. She climbed over a row of hedges, making her way toward the forest. Surely she would slow down soon- and that's when he would have his feast.

She weaved in and out of the large trees, pausing only to pick up a fallen branch. She hid behind a large tree- waiting to see what Fenrir would do. Her chest ached from running so fast. She clenched the tree branch in her hands, and when she saw his long muzzle sticking out along side the tree trunk, she brought it down hard on the creature.

Fenrir yelped backing up and pawing at his injured muzzle. He snarled at the red headed girl holding on to her branch. He snarled and lunged at her again, which prompted Lily to hit him again with the branch. She kept hitting him, as hard as she could- trying to keep him back. However, he kept at her, gnashing his teeth and eventually getting her down to the ground.

"No! HELP!" She shouted her hand pushing his head away with all of her strength. She knew she couldn't keep this up for much longer- she was growing weaker with exhaustion from fighting off the creature now pinning her to the ground. "Merlin- merlin please..." She whispered tears stinging at her eyes. "Not like this! I don't want to go like this.."

Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 pm

The night was a cool one, and the wind ruffled his fur as he ran full tilt. He'd found the little cemetary a while a go and had made it a priority to visit it first before heading back into the forest and running the night away as he hunted for prey. As his paw crunched on the drying grass a new smell met his nose and he stopped; lifting his nose to inhale deeply.

The scent that the wind carried he'd smelt before; but not in this form, never in this form. This was a smell from his other life; the life that chafed at the wolf's independence because it had to be bottled up and hidden away. He put his nose to the ground and and sniffed, following the scent until another mixed; one that made him see red and he growled as his ears perked up.

The sound of a scuffle was loud and he bounded off, following it and the strong smell of fear that was permeating the area. Soon he stumbled upon them, the large black wolf's jaw gaping and dripping long silvery strands of saliva on the girl on the ground. The scent from his other life was strong and he snarled as he ran full tilt into the black wolf; his head hitting him in the rib cage and knocking him away.

He wasn't a small wolf by any standards, but this was the alpha, the one that had turned him and that carried it's own connotation and he could feel the softer side of him wanting to lay down and show his belly in submission; but he couldn't. The girl on the ground was important--to him and to one of those that he considered his pack mates.

He didn't have much time to spare but he took a moment and nosed her cheek; looking up at tree behind them and back to her, hoping that she got the message, what message he wasn't sure of, but he hoped it made sense to her. A snarl brought him back to the other wolf and he stood in a defensive stance, his head down as he growled; all the hair on his body standing on end.

As the larger wolf got closer he snapped at him, snarling and growling as he whirled to keep the girl covered. One innocent life was one to many and if he gave his own to save hers then maybe he'd be able to live a curse free after life.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 am

Lily was thankful for the second wolf. For whatever reason instead of ripping her to pieces with his larger friend, he was trying to help. The black wolf leaned heavily to one side, snapping his jaws at the smaller one in fierce anger for the resistance he was showing. She slowly reached down to her side, grabbing up the branch she had used for defense earlier.

"Incendio!" She shouted, the branch in her hands lighting on fire. She gripped it hard, holding it like a bat- waiting for the wolf to strike.

Fenrir looked to Lupin, upset with his treachery. He was supposed to obey him, he bit him, he changed him! He eyes the fiery branch with dismay uttering a loud growling whine. He backed up slightly, tail tucked down low.

"Get out of here!" Lily shouted and waved the flaming branch around. "Go!"

Fenrir backed off a little more- looking as if he were about to leave. Instead he lunged straight for Lupin, biting into his neck. Lily brought the branch down on him, hitting Fenrir over and over with it. The dark fur burned and singed, making Fenrir yelp and jump back- this time fleeing for good in the woods- partially on fire.

Lily tossed the branch down, putting out the fire with her wand. She panted hard, running a shaking hand through her hair as she fell to her knees. She glanced over to the other wolf, unsure of what to do. This wolf had saved her- but he was still a wild animal. She cautiously reached out to him, offering her hand as a sign of trust to the creature.

Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 am

The bite sent fire through him and he yelped, trying to twist away from the larger wolf. He's angered his alpha and he knew that if they crossed paths again it was going to end baldly for him. The girl had taken to beating Fenrir with the burning stick and he whimpered when a couple of burning cinders found their way to his skin.

Fenrir took the worst of the damage and the large black wolf disappeared leaving a fiery trail burning into the inky darkness. Now that the danger was gone he dropped, the pain from the bite worse than before and he could feel blood seeping through his course fur but before he could concentrate on it a noise from his left caused him to turn his head.

The wolf in him fought to snarl but his other half was more concerned with the fact of whether nor not she'd been bitten. Shuffling forwards so as not to scare her more than she probably already was he nosed her hand and then her wrist and slowly each part of her that he could reach. He didn't smell the taint of the bite and with a tiny whine he sat down and looked at her, hoping to convey that it wasn't safe and that she'd better leave.

He even went so far as to head butt her and move his head towards the cemetary and he gave a short bark in prodding. Hoping she take the hint--though she hadn't he motioned to the tree-- he got up and started back himself, grabbing her dropped bag from the forest floor and breaking into a trot until he come to rest by the headstoone of Godric Gryffindor, sitting down and waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:04 am

Lily watched him from her position on the ground. She saw the wound on his neck, it didn't look too good. In her bag she had a healing potion she brought with her just in case something went wrong out here. She slowly got up to her feet, following after the wolf. She looked sore from running and being thrown around by Fenrir, but other than bruises, scrapes and a few cuts she was going to be fine.

She came back to the gravestone, kneeling to pick up her bag. "You're quite a smart wolf. ...You're not an ordinary one are you?" She murmured, and glanced up to the sky. The moon was full this night, making her wonder what exactly this wolf was. "But you're hurt. Don't worry though, I'm going to help you." She pulled off her red scarf, and took out the bottle of healing potion from her bag. She poured the contents of it on to the fabric and pressed it to his neck. She tied the extra material around his neck, tucking the ends of it in so it wouldn't get caught while he was running.

"I don't understand what you are. I don't know if you'll understand me, but thank you. Keep the scarf." She slowly got back up to her feet, reaching down to gently pet the wolf's head. She took a few steps back from him slowly leaving the graveyard for the inn she was staying at for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 am

It took Remus a great feat of self control not to snap or growl at her, but even the wolf could realize that she was trying help, even if he did resent the pat to the head. He wasn't a lap dog after all! After she walked away he lay down and stared at the head stone, it had significance to his other-self but to him was nothing more than something to scratch his side against when he was itchy--which he was now so scratch he did, his tongue lolling out and giving him a goofy canine grin.

After the nice long scratch he trotted after the girl, following her to the inn and sitting in the dark and watching until the pale fingers of dawn drove him back into the woods so he transform again. The cool air was much less enjoyable as his fur was replaced with skin and grabbed his tattered robe and pulled it tightly around him to shut out the cold. The red scarf still around his neck. With a wince he reached up and gently unwrapped; his hand pressing against the bite; pain and shame at going against his Alpha flooding through him. You didn't go against the Alpha and if Fenrir wanted to hunt him down and kill him, he could and other than fight for his life there was nothing that he could do.

Fog hung over the graveyard and he shivered violently as he hurried through the silent stones. He couldn't figure out what had drawn him here but he always transformed back into a human just outside the ghostly sentinels. In his hands however was a red scarf that he'd found he couldn't put down or forget. It tugged a memory in the back of his brain. He'd seen the scarf before but it was wrapped around a slender pale neck that red hair ghosted around when she moved. Lily. But what was Lily doing out here at night, and during a full moon. She of all people know that it's not safe. I'll have to take her aside and talk to her...without making it obvious that I know she almost got attacked. Perhaps I'll ask about her weekend and when/if she tells me I 'll admonish her then.

Deciding to wait to see if Lily would confide in him about the wolf attach Remus concentrated on getting back to Hogwarts and getting Madam Pomfrey to check his wounds out and start the healing process. There was undoubtedly a chunk of chocolate waiting on him and he smiled, it was the only good spot in his life that was a result of his furry little problem.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Lily woke up the next morning, showering for the day. Once she was clean, she saw the damage done to her body from the attack last night. Her pale skin was bruised, scratches and a few deep cuts from where the beast dug at her with his large paws remained. A trip to Madame Pomfrey for some bruise cream was in order.

She took the better part of the morning composing her essay on Godric Gryffindor, glad to have taken the trip out to the hollow- despite the wolf attack.

She thought of the wolf that helped her, the one that attacked her, and of the moon. They had to have been werewolves, the black one must have been the infamous Fenrir Greyback- responsible for the wanton acts of violence and aggression against young wizards and witches. The other... she wondered who that could have been- and if he was a victim of Greyback.

She shuddered at the thought, gathering up her things into her suitcase- leaving the inn for Hogwarts.

-

Once she was there, she made her way to the hospital wing- waving to those she passed. Aside from being sore, she was in a decent mood. "Madame Pomfrey?" Lily called out as she entered the hospital wing. "Are you in? I had a rough hike yesterday and was hoping to see if you had any salve for bruises."
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Remus sat in a bed at the end of the Hospital Wing next to the Madam's office, a large bar of chocolate sitting on the night stand. Madam Pomfrey had gasped and looked on in pained horror when she found the bite and after a few tests found out that it wasn't going to pose any more of a problem other than a bad wound to him. She'd gave him the potions that were reserved just for him and left him to rest after bandaging the wound and cleaning it thoroughly.

The sound of Lily's voice made him look up and he watched as she approached; his eyes wandered over her face and seen the bruising and rips but she looked no worse than that. His voice croaked as he called out; his throat hurting from the exertion.

"She's in her office Lily. Just knock. Are you ok? You look like you had a rough time."

He wanted to inquire to as if she had been bitten but he didn't want to give away that he'd been the other wolf in the clearing so he kept quiet, hoping that the scratches were just the worst that she had received at the paws of Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:15 am

"Remus!" She brightened and went over to him. She took a seat beside him, her hands folded in her lap. "I'm so glad to see you- I had one terrible night last night. I was in Godric's Hollow for my final essay, and I finally came across Godric Gyrffindor's gravestone. It was really something to see it in person!" She said as the cheerful expression on her face seemed to wane.

"I shouldn't have been out, but I only last night to look for the stone. It was a full moon..." She trailed off. "I think I was attacked by Greyback. A big black wolf tried to kill me last night. It was awful. Thankfully some other wolf came to my rescue. I escaped with out too much damage to myself, save a few bruises and scratches." She glanced up to him and the bandage on his neck. She stared at it for a moment but didn't say anything more about the other wolf.

"I'm concerned though." She said and bought her leg up on the bed. "He didn't get a full bite but he gave me a good scrape." She rolled up the end of her pant leg, showing off the wound. It wasn't a full bite, as if she had moved at the last second and his fang caught her flesh. "I didn't think much of it, but the more I think about it.. The more worried I get."
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Remus looked at the scrape on Lily's leg and paled. Even if Greyback didn't bite, there was still saliva hanging on the tooth and with that carried the were-virus. He looked up and searched her eyes; his own sad as he spoke.

"Lily, I'd have Madam Pomfrey look at that. The Saliva...the curse is carried in it. Even if you don't get infected you might have some of the wolfish tendencies. There are so many things that can go wrong or happen because of this." His eyes went from sad to carrying an almost fatherly look as his lips thinned. "You know better Lily. Out at night, on a full moon. Even if we lived in the muggle world you know better. There are so many things out there that can hurt you. I would throttle you....with love mind you.....if I felt better."

He sighed and rubbed at the wound on his neck; wincing a bit as he tried to remember if he'd gotten close to Lily and had accidentally marked her that way. He couldn't and that made the already pale skin of his face pale further.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 pm

"Wolfish tendencies?" Lily paled, wondering what on earth that could possibly mean. "Throttle me with love, huh." She almost smiled at that. "Some things can't be helped, Remus. It was my fault for being out there, I should have been more careful- you are right about that." She frowned and looked down to her leg. "Okay, okay. I'll have her look at it. I don't want you to worry-- or for me to have anything happen that I may or may not understand."

She rolled her pant leg down and went over to stand by Remus, glancing down at his neck. "While I was in the woods being chased by that awful beast another wolf came to my rescue. He was bitten badly in the neck. I was worried what might happen to him..." She trailed off, looking to Remus one last time before seeking Madam Pomfrey.

She knocked on the office door. "Madam Pomfrey? It's Lily Evans. Er... I had something happen to me last night. Could you please look at this cut?" She waited patiently for an answer, keeping a calm straight face even though inside she was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:51 am

Remus nodded slowly as he touched the scratch lightly. "Yes, wolfish tendencies. Maybe suddenly wanting more rare meat, becoming territorial. All the more mental things associated with wolves and other canine species." His words trailed off as Lily's eyes raked his face and landed on his bite mark. When she walked away he murmured softly, "That wolf is fine."

Slowly and with a few winces Remus moved out of the bed and padded over to where Lily stood, bumping her shoulder lightly and giving her a small grin that he hoped was reassuring. From the other side of the door came the sound of chair feet scraping across the floor and a moment later the door opened.

"Ms. Evans...what in dear Godric's name happened to you." The matronly women exclaimed as she circled the red head. "Mr. Lupin I must insist that you go back to bed." She harrumphed at him as she moved him gently to the side.

"Madam.....Lily was attacked by Greyback."

She stopped and looked at Lily before looking back to Remus. "Bit?"

"No. Scratched on the leg by a tooth though."

Madam Pomfrey's eyes were soft as she placed a hand on Lily's arm and led her over to one of the bed, no long protesting Remus's presence. She took her wand out and monitored each scratch for any infection, stopping when she came to the wound on Lily's leg. After a moment she put her wand away and let out a held breath.

"There is a little bit of the infection Ms. Evans. But nothing that is life threatening. Perhaps the nearer the moon gets to being full you'll find that you'll want rawer meat, and you might be a bit grumpy. Your senses will get sharper, and you'll more aware of everything and everyone around you. But there isn't enough to warrant a full transformation." She cast Remus a sorrowful look before looking back at Lily. "I'll get you healed right quick my dear and then you can go on about your day."

Remus looked at Lily and smiled as he moved over to his bed when Madam Pomfrey cleared her throat at him again. As he settled in and pulled the blanket up around him he let out a sigh. Atleast Lily wasn't going to have to deal with the pain of transforming each month.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 am

http://yhu.deviantart.com/#/d4i37py <-- For you XDDD)

Lily politely nodded her head. She wasn't sure how to handle the information, other than to sit there and just listen. Thankfully she was sitting otherwise she'd be on the ground. She knew her legs felt weak. What Lupin said was echoing in her mind- loudly.

She was already territorial. She was already grumpy. Those things were going to get worse? She pitied her housemates and frowned looking back to Madame Pomfrey. "I... well... thank you. That will take some adjusting..." She trailed off, looking back over to Remus.

Everything was spelled out for her, except for an admission of what her friend was. She didn't want to make mention of it though- she couldn't. It was an invasion of privacy, and should Remus want to tell her openly then she would talk about it with him.

Things were making sense now. Remus would vanish around the full moon for a few days. His behavior was different. She wondered what would happen with her infection opposed to his when the moon was full again? "Madame Pomfrey- I know I'm supposed to go, but might I stay with Remus some before I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 am

Madam Pomfrey nodded as she looked over to the Remus sized lump on the bed. "Of course my dear. He seldom gets visitors when he's here, normally only the three young hooligans he associates with come around. I'm sure he'd love the company." She patted Lily's arm before hustling back into her office to finish up the reports to send to the headmaster.

From his bed Remus had been able to hear everything, sometimes having wolfish hearing served him well. He waited until he heard Lily's soft footfalls start; his heart starting to pound against his sterum. He wanted to tell Lily, to confide in her that she wasn't alone that she come to him and ask him anything. But after hiding himself for so many years the words stuck in his throat and he knew that it take a bit to come out and say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Lily slowly walked over to Remus, sitting on his beside. She looked at the Remus sized lump and smiled a little. She put her hand on what she made out to be his hand under the blanket.

"Remus... I have a pretty good feeling who came to rescue me in the forest, against Greyback. I consider him to be very brave, especially to against such a terrible creature for my sake. You don't have to say anything, because I won't. One day... should you wish to confirm my suspicions, you may come to me and know that I will never breathe a word. Until that time..."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, her soft red hair brushing against his face and body. "Feel better Remus." She pulled back from him.
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:36 am

Remus resituated himself on the bed, reaching out and taking Lily's hand to keep her from leaving. The skin was soft against his and he looked at her with a soft smile.

"Lily...I wouldn't say he was brave; just foolish. He risked his life to keep you from having anything remotely like what he has to deal with. But he didn't do too good a job. You still have the infection." He brings Lily's hand to his lips and brushes a kiss over the knuckles. "Promise to forgive me one day?"

He didn't realize until he was waiting with a held breath how much he needed her to say it was ok, or that at least she wouldn't hate him forever for letting Greyback mark her. He does look down however as his voice drops.

"Lily...you've ready figured it out. Do I need to spell it out?" Remus rubs at the back of his neck and then sighs, speaking even softer. "Lily...I'm a werewolf...."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 am

"Remus, I know- I figured when I saw your neck. It was too much of a coincidence. But I... didn't think it'd be right to just ask you something so personal. I figured you'd tell me something like that if you wanted me to know."

With her other hand she put it on his cheek. "Why would I ever forgive you Remus? You did nothing wrong- I was the fool who went out, remember..? It was my fault. I should have never gone out on a fool moon. Don't you dare blame yourself, because then I won't forgive you." She said firmly.

She gently removed her hand from his. "I guess we can be better friends now. We have something more to talk about." Lily smiled. "You're a good guy, Remus. I'm glad you're my friend, especially now- I can confide in you if I feel lost or trapped- or how to handle this."
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Remus grinned and shook his head. "Some how I knew you were going to say that." He patted Lily's knee. "Don't worry, you're going to be fine. Just...well I don't know how I'll react around the full moon. I've never been around a female with any sort of tie to that side of me." He looked down and laughed a bit. "Lils, you finding out was the least of my worries and truth be told; I figured you would have found out long before now. You're not top of our class for nothing. It's the rest of the school that I worry about, not everyone will like the fact that a dark creature is in their midst; learning magic along side them."

The bell sounded and he looked towards the door; jerking his head that way with a half grin as he pushed at her lightly towards the foot of the bed.

"Go on, you have class. We can talk more later if you want. I'll be here for a couple of days. The bite from Greyback got infected and Madam Pomfrey wants to keep an extra eye on it." His eyes shown with mirth as he lowered his voice. "You'd think she though I'd turn into a werewolf or something."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:28 am

"You know me well, Remus." She murmured and stood up. "Well... I don't know what'll happen either. It won't be boring though." She teased. "It'll be... something. We just don't know 'what'. I suppose that's what life's all about though. ...Even so, Remus. I wouldn't be worried even if I found out earlier. I know you wouldn't hurt anyone. You're not Greyback. There's students here that aren't wolves that I'd consider far more dangerous than a werewolf."

She sighed. "Yes, class.... and... eh. Right. I don't want to go. Not after last night. Very unprefect of me, I know." Lily teased and sighed again. "I should go though, someone needs to get you your homework and it won't be Potter, Black or Pettigrew."

Lily snickered. "Please Remus, don't be so scandalous." She winked at him. "I'll be back later to visit you again." She waved to him and then left, heading off toward the day's classes.
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 pm

"Well, Peter might. But you're right, James and Sirius wouldn't. They like to think that I should take a break after a full moon. I'd prefer to just catch up on the papers I've missed." He waved as Lily left, feeling better than he normally did around the ending of the moon cycle.

Madam Pomfrey bustled around and a couple of students came by with odd maladies from classes and as the day wore on Remus founs himself looking more and more to Lily's visit. Towards midday James and Sirius stopped by, grinning like jackals as they plopped down on the bed; chocolate in hand as thhey extolled the days evens to him.

"Snivellus didn't even see it coming Moons." Sirius barked as made a motion as if he was slipping on ice or trying to catch his balance.

Remus scowled at the darked boys, his arms crossed over his chest. "You both need to leave him alone. He's done noth--"

"He exists Moony! Ugly and greasey like that should only be found in the bottoms of Ole Sluggy's cauldrons." James sniped. "Besides he takes a much pleasure in hexing us when our backs are turned."

"Only because you constantly use him for prank practice. If you leave him be then he'll leave you be."

By that time both Sirius and James had tuned him out and with a scowl he chewed on his bit of chocolate, knowing that his plea had fallen on deaf ears. Talk then turned to the more mundane such as Quidditch and the mountains of homework and Remus found his eyes drifting closed until he was snoring softly as he sat up.

He was only semi aware of being pressed back into the pillows and Sirius and James bidding him goodbye. The peace of the slumber was broken however as Greybacks face swam before his eyes, the Were's face contorted in rage as he swiped at Remus. In his dream Remus jumped but found himself being pinned to the floor with Greybacks hands closed around his throat.

Air became hard to get and he couldn't bring his hands up to force the Alpha's off, and as he blacked out he realized that he didn't want too, that his death at Greyback's hands was a direct retaliation for costing a meal when he protected Lily.

Remus awoke in a cold sweat and he swallowed wincing when he found it hard to do so. Gingerly he reached up and he could feel the imprints of fingers around his throat. Fear set in and he chewed his lips as he pondered whether or not to tell Pomfrey or not.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Lily spent the rest of her day, thinking about Remus, thinking about her condition, and then finally thinking to Greyback. He was a monster, a sadist, a killer, and damn near insane. What would happen to Remus during the next full moon? What would Greyback do to him, and what would she feel toward him given that he passed on the infection to her.

Would she feel loyalty to him..? She scowled at the thought. All she wanted to do was find him for herself and give him what was coming to him. She wondered if she could find him, with the heightened senses of the infection coursing through her veins.

This would require research, of course. What it would take to bring down a werewolf- she quietly mapped out a plan of when she would hit the books to find out.

-

Toward the end of the day, Lily returned to Remus's room with a chocolate cupcake and his homework. "Hey Remus!" She smiled at him and sat on the side of his bed. "I brought you a cupcake from dinner, and your homework. It's not so bad, a potions essay, some transfiguration work... and some reading."

She rifled through her bag, placing his homework on the bed stand. She turned back to him, frowning at the look on his face.

"What's the matter? You don't look well."
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Remus looked up from his hands that had been twisting in the sheets of his bed and stared searchingly at Lily's face. He opened his mouth and closed it, the words stuck hard in his throat. His secrecy was something that he'd guarded fiercely and he even though he knew that he could trust Lily he still had to fight his natural inclination to keep it hidden. Finally he did get his voice to work, but it was extremely low.

"I--no. I had a dream about Fenrir Lily." Remus's eyes shifted around the room again just to make sure that they were alone before continuing. "He's angry with me and he's going to kill me....and I'll let him. He's my Alpha Lily and...and...by saving you..." He stops and looks down, taking a deep breath and forcing an uncertain smile. "Well it's of no consequence. He can't get me here in Hogwarts. I'll just have to talk to the Headmaster about setting something up in the dungeons maybe for me to transform in at the next moon."

Remus took another breath and pulled the homework and cupcake to him, taking a bite of the sweet and thumbing through the papers, frowning at the potions work.

"Ugg, Potions. I'm not good with potions but Tranfiguration...now that is something I'm good with. How was classes today? Anything happen out of the ordinary?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:18 am

Lily pressed her lips together as Remus spoke. Fenrir was a monster, he was dangerous. He wasn't going to hurt Remus, that was for certain. "Well then, you'll be safe here Remus- I promise. He's not going to hurt you, Dumbledore wouldn't allow that." She said firmly.

She wouldn't transform during the full moon. Fenrir had only infected her some what. Maybe to her own benefit. She didn't feel loyal to him, but maybe it would help her in finding him. The next full moon, she was planning on going out and facing him again. He was dangerous, a threat to her friend, and a killer. Something had to be done.

"I'm good with them, Remus. If you need a hand I'll gladly help." She said feeling badly about everything that had happened. She had never gotten a friend in trouble, and now Remus could lose his life at the hands of a maniac because she was careless. She had to do something to make it up to him. "But you know that already."
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Remus smiled as he opened his book and looked at the chapter that the essay was supposed to be on. The air around them changed and looked at Lily; it was easy to see that she was planning something by the serious look of concentration on her face but Remus couldn't really discern what so he left it be.

"I know Dumbledore won't allow it Lily, but it word gets out or Fenrir makes a deal out of skulking around the castle then...then my days here could be numbered. I'll take the problems as they happen....but....but I can't put anymore students in danger. I'm enough of a danger when I transform but Fenrir is a whole nother can of worms. He's stronger than any other wolf I've ran across."

He put the book aside and looked at Lily, aiming a serious look at her. "Don't do anything crazy Lily. You hear me? I don't know what that look on your face is for but if you do something stupid and put yourself in more danger then I really will strangle you...you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:15 pm

"Greyback is dangerous- he can't be allowed to run around freely anymore. He's hurt and infected too many people and takes great pleasure in it. He's a sick, sick person. If he gets close to this school, with all the children in it, he'll have a field day." She brushed her red hair back over her shoulder. "I'm sure Madame Pomfrey will tell Dumbledore what happened to me, that Greyback bit me."

She didn't know what he was going to do about that, but the news of another student being attacked by the same wolf should warrant some kind of attention. She blinked innocently at Remus.

"Oh, I haven't the slightest idea of what you speak of Remus! Me, trouble? Naaah. You know me better." She smiled at him and stood up. "I should be going. I have to start patrolling the halls, and since my prefect partner is in here healing, I need to double my efforts. I'll come visit you first thing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Godric's Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow    Godric's Hollow  Empty

Back to top Go down

Godric's Hollow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Chapels/Churches/Temples etc.-
Jump to: