The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 am

"I suppose it goes by house as always. I mean Ravenclaws and Slytherins have some classes the same. Nothing has changed really except where we stay." Luna yawned before shutting her eyes still facing the stars.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Draco didn't say anything. He thought Luna was a year below him, but he could've been wrong. Hopefully he won't have any classes with her, he'll only have to share his room. Which can be avoided by coming in late and leaving early.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Luna finally let sleep take her. She awoke early before Draco did and set about getting ready. She slid on her robes and put in her earrings. Looking back to Draco Luna sighed. He obviously wasnt happy to room with her but it wasnt her fault
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 am

The next day, Draco managed to avoid Luny. Up until potions, that was. He walked in right as the teacher addressed the class. Crabbe and Goyle had taken a table together, and the only seat left was next to Luny. He grumbled because he couldn't very well make Crabbe or Goyle move while the teacher started talking, could he? So he sat down heavily, letting his books drop.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 am

Luna knew Draco wasn't happy having to sit with her. Truth be told he wasn't her favorite person ever and really wished he would drop the attitude. Luna knew that would take time however and wouldn't heppen over night so until then she would deal with it. She paid attention to Snape who seemed to be announcing some dance that would be happening before announcing what they would be doing today.

"We will be making love potions. Tomorrow we will try them. Girls come and pick names out of the bowl please." Luna skipped up to the bowl and pulled the name. Opening it she sighed before walking back to the table
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am

(Great idea, Belly!)

Draco was curious as to who Luny got, but she hid it from him.

"Who did you get?" He asked, wondering who the unlucky sap could be.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 am

Luna didn't want to show Draco. It would only make him angry and in turn make him impossible to room with. Still he had the right to know She showed him the parchament piece. 'Draco Malfoy' was written bold and clear.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 pm

He scowled at the name. "It will take one bloody strong love potion to make me love you." Then he thought for a moment. "Can't we just change names with someone elses? Just wave your wand, you're smart, right?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Snape seemed to hear them. "Mr.Malfoy. There will be no changing." His voice was cold before tending to the other students. "Now get your potions started." He glared and sat at his desk.

"Im sorry." Luna said softly before gathering the things
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:31 am

Draco rolled his eyes and brought out his book. "Am I supposed to be helping you? Or... What?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:26 am

"That's probably wise. Considering your the one drinking it and all." Luna smiled slightly before setting fire under the cauldron and reading the instructions from Draco's book. "Looks fairly simple."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Draco nodded and watched as she got supplies together. He didnt plan on doing any work, but making sure she was putting in the right stuff and not trying to kill him. "When will this wear off?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 pm

"24 hours after you take it. Unless Snape intends to make you boys take it for longer." Luna didn't look at him as she dropped everything into the cauldron and stirred it. She noticed the way he was watching her like she would poisen him. She wouldn't because she didn't want Draco to die all because he might be a jerk. And well the Ravenclaw in her wouldn't allow her to
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Draco grimaced. "Bloody hell. I thought it would only be an hour. Don't they know that we share a dorm? Aren't they worried about little Dracos or Lunys running around?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Luna's grip on her wand increased. No one ever called her Luny to her face. Though she was happy someone finally did it also irritated her. So what if she was different? She liked it. Turning to Draco she spoke calmly, "Don't call me Luny. It's Luna. And I will make sure it doesn't happen. Not like I have to take it."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Draco smirked, glad he had struck a nerve. "Trust me, nobody can turn naked me down."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 pm

"We will see." She smiled bottling the potion and handing it to Snape who labled it. The bell rang and Luna stopped for her bag before leaving the room without a glance to Draco
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Draco watched her walk away and smirked. He knew he would get a rise out of her eventually, but honestly, he didnt expect it to be so soon. He finished his classes and headed to the great hall for dinner. This was the one place where he could join Slytherin besides classes.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Luna sat down at the end of her table not really talking with anyone. No one really wanted to talk to her but by now it didn't bother her. All her life she had been the odd one so by now Luna liked it.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Draco ate while Crabbe and Goyle tried to talk to him, but he ignored them. He had no desire to talk to any of them. He finished his dinner and headed to bed, climbing in and sleeping before she returned. The next day, he dreaded potions. When he walked in, he saw other sitting with their love potions partners, so he slid in beside Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Luna arrived to potions before Draco and was handed thier potions. The room wasn't set up how it normally was. Instead there were couches and seats all around. Luna sat on a couch with the potion next to her. Draco was one of the last to arrive.

"Well you know what to do." Snape said snidley before going to his desk watching everyone take the potion. Wordlessly Luna handed it to Draco
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Draco sniffed it and looked around at everyone else. He found others looking around similarly. He decided to just go for it. He tipped the vial back and instantly was filled with warm feelings. He waited a moment and then suddenly he was panicking.

He grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes. "Luna? Luna, I need to tell you something. And I need an answer back. I don't know what I'll do if you don't give the answer I want."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Luna sat and waited watching the others drink before her attention was pulled away to Draco. It was odd seeing the love and caring in his eyes where there was usally cold and unfeelings. "Yes Draco?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:48 pm

He gulped, suddenly nervous. "I love you. My world revolves around you and I need to know that you love me too. Do you? Do you love me, Luna?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Luna glanced around nervously. All around the boys seemed to be acting in love. Snape seemed amused and having heard Draco actually smiled. She bit her lip not sure what to say. Deciding it was just a potion and it wouldn't matter that she said what he needed to hear Luna looked back to Draco with a small smile. "I love you too Draco."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next