The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Draco's face transformed into huge grin and he let out a sigh of relief. Then he grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her.

He was glad that she had said she loved him too. He couldn't wait to get out of this class room and spend time with just her. He kept hold of her hands while Snape droned on and on, and then finally they were dismissed.

Before she could stand, Draco said, "Will you go to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 pm

This Draco was much more enjoyable to be around and when he kissed her Luna couldnt deny she felt something. But pushed it away since it was just a potion.

"By tomorrow things will be back to the way they were but if you still want me to then yes I'll go with you to Hogsmead." Luna smiled to him. She highly doubted he would still want her to but while he was under this potion Luna figurede she mine as well enjoy a nicer Malfoy.

Walking back to the common room with him before dinner she set her things down and shook her hair out. Dinner would be soon and Luna was looking forward to eating because for some reason she was very hungry tonight.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Draco slung his bag on his bed and watched Luna do the same. She turned to look at him and he gave her a lopsided smile. "Dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Luna nodded before exiting the room with Draco right behind her. Younger students looked at the boys that had taken the potion oddly. Not that Luna could blame them. The older students had already done this assignment and knew what was happening. Luna left Draco to go sit with the Ravenclaws and shooed him off to sit with Slytherins
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 pm

(Sorry I've had writer's block on everything.)

Draco decided to sit at the end and just wait for Luna to finish her food. He watched her, saw her sit down and other Ravenclaws slide away from her. He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why anyone wouldn't want to sit with her. He debated on going over, but settled for watching her from afar.

When it seemed she was done, he stood and walked to the door, waiting on her to join him. "Was dinner good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Luna stood and ignored the looks that the others were giving them. "Yes, it was enjoyable." She smiled and began to walk with him to the common room. Luna tucked her hair behind her ear as they climbed the staircase. "How was dinner for you?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Draco looked at her lovingly. "Oh, I wasn't very hungry."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Luna looked at him oddly before saying the password and entering the empty common room. Skipping to the couch in front of the fire. "Well it was good as always."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

Draco sat down next to her and put an arm around her shoulders. "Are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 am

"Oh not yet." Luna said taking her eyes from the fire to Draco. "I still have some homework I need to finish and what not." Thinking back to what she had upstairs she knew she could finish it tomorrow so she cuddled into Dracos side deciding to enjoy this
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Draco smiled and tightened his arm as she wiggled a little closer, hoping she wouldn't actually do the homework tonight. "Luna love? Do you think you could help me with my homework?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Luna looked up to Draco thinking. "I certainly could. What subject?" She asked sitting up
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:50 pm

"All of it." He gave her a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Luna smiled small before going and getting some parchament and quills for the papers they had to write. Coming back down she sat on the floor and patted the spot next to her. "Come on then."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 am

Draco couldnt focus on the assignment because Luna was sitting beside him. He kept staring and staring at her. And then he said, "You're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 pm

"Um thank you Draco." Luna said with light blush. Not many people called her pretty after actually talking to her. "But that has nothing to do with Charms."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:41 pm

"Sure it does. You're charming." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Luna giggled softly. "Well if your not gonna study." She teased before standing up and moving away from him
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:04 am

"Hey no! Come back here!" He smiled and reached for her, catching the hem of her robes between his fingers lightly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:09 am

Luna swatted his fingers away. "Draco you have to study. And Im a distraction." She smiled small before going upstairs for a shower
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:11 am

He stood at the bottom of the stairs watching her. "Actually, I don't need to study. I'm smart."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:18 am

"That won't make me come back I need to shower. Socialize with people Draco!" Luna yelled back with a giggle before slipping into thier room
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 am

Draco watched her disappear, but then ran after her. He stepped into the room just as she was walking towards the lavatory. "I'm not a social person! Please don't make me!" He pouted. "You don't stink, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 am

Luna looked shocked at Draco. "Go try and socialize. I won't be long." She smiled a bit. "I need to shower." Without another word she went into the bathroom and shut the door behind her
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 am

Draco sat on his bed pouting and refusing to go down there. He was still sitting and pouting when he heard the water turn off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)   The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Common Room Experiment (Draco Malfoy)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next