The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 am

Aislin stayed with the other Ravenclaw prefect as they talked about Aislin's duties while they ate dessert, staying longer than Belle had. When they were done they also got up and led the first years to their Common room.
Having never been there before, Aislin had to follow the other prefect to find the prefect common room. Instead of going up to find her room, Aislin sat on a chair by the fire, resting.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 am

Belle pulled on her PJ pants and blue tank top. She heard more people come in so she through her hair up into a messy bun. Walking down the stairs she noticed prefects chatting. Seeing Aislin by the fire she went to join her thought she wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:57 am

Aislin was staring into the fire, lost in thought and barely noticed that anyone was around her. She no longer had any coloured streaks in her hair, which was still the same shade of blond.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 am

Belle curled her feet under her before glancing around. Prefects from all different houses were joking. Even her other Slytherin was laughing at what seemed to be a prank pulled by a Hufflepuff. Shaking her head Belle turned back to the fire. She had always loved the fires here at Hogwarts, they reminded her of home somehow. Taking her eye's from the fire Belle looked at Aislin in the fire light. The light only brought out more of her features and how pretty she was. "Why the blonde?" Belle asked looking back at the fire
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 pm

"Hmm?" Aislin was surprised by the sudden question and slolwy looked up, smiling slightly when she saw who'd asked it.
"Oh, it's my natural hair colour," She told Belle quietly. "I rarely change my whole hair colour, even though I probably could change my whole appearance." She added, shrugging as she hinted she'd never done it before.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm

"Probably?" Belle looked at her questioningly. She knew if she had that magic she would use it whenever she could. With magic like that you could be anyone wanted. Anyone but yourself for a day. Belle was truly jealous that Aislin had that power.
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:56 pm

"I've never had a reason to try it, so I never have. Though I'm sure almost any other student around here would use the power for mischeif, wouldn't they?" Aislin said, smiling at Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Belle scoffed and looked away. "Why not have a little fun with it?" She looked back to the fire and thought. "Besides, if you dont like someone you do something as them and get into trouble. Hell just look a little like them and your golden." Belle stood and stretched. "Look, Im going upstairs. We share a dorm so don't be annoying all year." Belle smiled sweetly before leaving and going up to her bed
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 pm

"Annoying?" Aislin said as Belle got up.
'I'll show you annoying...' She thought, smirking as she got an idea.

After a few minutes of concentration as she stared at the fire, Aislin stood up and smiled before heading up to find their dorm. She found the room and entered, trying not to smile.
Aislin had made herself look like Belle, so she was trying her best to look pissed off, like most Slytherins seemed to be when she saw them.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Belle had just come from the bathroom and only glanced to Aislin. Doing a double take Belle folded her arms and shifter weight to one leg. It didn't much to figure out it was Aislin. She was the only one brave enough. Still Belle shook her head with a slight smirk. Moving and circling around Aislin she let her smirk grown. "I must say, I am pretty hot." Belle said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Aislin tried not to laugh when she saw Belle's reaction, instead she smirked, imitating the way Belle had just done so.
"Hmm...I wonder how nice I could be, looking like this. I'm sure people would love to see the new...you." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 am

Belle glared playfully. "Oh you wouldn't dare. Trust me. People would know." She shook her head laughing for real for the first time in months. "You'd have to be cold and make trouble. Otherwise people would catch on." She stepped closer. Belle moved Aislins hand to rest on Aislins hip and made the other stick out a little. Stepping back Belle was amazed. "Now you look like the Princess of Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:05 am

"Oh do I?" Aislin asked. "Wait..." She pulled the meanest face she was capable of and glared back at Belle. "Better?" She asked, finially giving in and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 am

Belle leaned against her bed poles and laughed even harder. Seeing the look on her own face was too funny. Seeing what others saw made her laugh simply because it was so odd seeing it. "Remind me to have you do that when I plan something mean. Need a decoy to be somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 pm

"You Slytherins really are a bad influence." Aislin said, slowly returning to her normal look. "Though I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun with it..." She added, tempted.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Belle chuckled a little as she went back to her true self. It was so odd seeing the change in progress. Still chuckling she went over to bed and folded her blankets of Slytherins colors back. Belle turned her face too look at Aislin as she was doing so and remarked, "We aren't bad. We just have fun." She grinned mischievously. "And it wouldn't hurt any."
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 am

Aislin couldn't help but grin back. Once she was fully herself again, she collected some of her things and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. She showered before putting on her pj's and finishing getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Belle sat up in bed and read a book as Aislin went about getting ready. Many thought she didn't like to read but the fact was that she did like to get lost in a good book. To detach herself from her world and go into one that seemed to have so many less troubles
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:24 am

Not long after, Aislin came out of the bathroom and put her things away in her trunk before climbing onto her bed. She looked out the window for a few minutes before looking over at Belle, a small smile on her face when she saw her reading.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 am

Belle could feel the eyes on her and looked up to Aislin. "What? Slytherins read too you know." Still she put the book away and crawled lower into bed. Using her wand she shut the lights out fully intending to sleep but just couldn't
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 pm

"I never said you couldn't," Asilin said softly. "My brother was like that too." She blinked when the light suddenly went out and slowly got under her covers.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 am

Belle rolled over and looked out of the window. She didn't know if Aislin was asleep and didn't really care. Giving up she got out of bed and walked back down to the common room. She sat on the couch and light the fireplace
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 am

Aislin hadn't fallen asleep yet, she was laying on her back, staring at the roof as she wondered if she'd upset Belle at all. She heard the Slytherin get up but tried to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Sitting by the fire Belle let the flames rise and rise before going down to nothing. She did this over and over. Aislin didn't upset Belle but the fact that people assumed Slytherin's were dumb did
Back to top Go down
Aislin Wyatt

Aislin Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Eventually, Aislin's curiousity got the best of her. She slowly got up out of bed and went down to check on Belle. Once she entered the common room, Aislin leaned against the wall, quietly watching before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)   A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake Makes Life Hell (Aislin Wyatt)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next