The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Creatures Are Created Equal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 am

"I'm not gonna kill you. The song puts... Look i'll just explain this crap in class." John grumbled before glancing at Harry and whispering in his ear. "You'll love it." "And FYI, I fed on a Death Eater."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 am

Silinia smiled, "We're here boys." The room of requirement had taken the shape of a classroom.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 am

John looked around. "Pretty cool. So where are you putting me?" He chuckled, curling his tail again.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:12 am

Silinia smiled at a nearby tub of water, "Here you go. Harry, Ron, will you help me get the desks pulled away from the center of the class. Floors comfier anyways."

"Yes professor," nodded Harry and Ron.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 am

John was put in the tub and he sank down in the water. he flipped over and rested his elbows on the edge, and his chin on his arms as he watched the boys. He closed his eyes, and sang a different, more soothing song. "Bum yn dy gusanu Lisa gĂȘ..." He sang the foreign words so eerily and soothingly. This songs was song when a mermaids heart ached. When they were lonely. Sad. John had been lonely for a very long time. Any man who heard it would know John's pain.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 am

Harry turned to him after helping Ron, "You've been along for a very long time...haven't you?"

Silinia smiled as her students filed in. "Morning guys!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 am

John simply nodded and disappeared under the water, laying on his back as he looked up at the surface, breathing calmly under water. He curled in his tail so the student saw nothing but a tub... for now.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:31 am

Silinia smiled as they gathered around. "Now, I told you that I was going to teach you a blocking spell today but I found something a little more exciting. I've been teaching you all that we have to all exist with all species. Well, that includes him." She pointed to the tub.

"Professor Malfoy," Pavarti Patil stated, "there's nothing there."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:35 am

John, being the stubborn Diva he was, refused to come out. He was definitely like a Slytherin. So he stayed underwater, snickering to himself when he boy said there was nothing there. He stayed stubborn and kept down.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:41 am

Silinia rubbed her head, "Fine then. Let's start with the blocking spell and then we'll come back to him."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am

John rose his tail out of the water and let a good portion of it flop over the edge so they could see his fin. He sat up and smiled at Silinia. "I'm kidding." He chuckled, swishing his tale around.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 am

Silinia smiled as a few people gasped. "Ladies and gentleman I want you to meet John. He's a merman, and not the kind that live in the Black Lake."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 am

John chuckled. "Call me Johnny. And yeah, I the the bitches that live in the lake." He said, flickering his tail as he got his eerie, ghostly and shady look back. "Wanna hear a song?" He asked the class, his voice slightly sultry.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 am

Silinia debated against it for a moment. But then looked at Johnny, "You sing only if you swear its temporary."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 am

"I'll sing the whole song. They'll just be a little hypnotized until I stop." John said. "It'll be fine." He breathed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 am

Silinia nodded, "Now, class, you'll be a bit hypnotized until he stops but fight it as best you can."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:59 am

John smiled and song in his beautiful, eerie voice.

"My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.

Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be
Who love a jolly sailor bold that ploughs the raging sea.

My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.

My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold...
" He finished the song, the class staring at him with lust and want, and pure awe.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 am

Silinia smiled, "Now, that song is as dangerous as it is beautiful. That song is how he and his kind lure men and women to their death. And when they do that, they usually kill them."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:10 am

"Or we seduce them. Depends if we're hungry or turned on." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:14 am

Silinia smiled, "As for his tail, when he feeds it turns poisonous."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:14 am

John nodded. "They can feel it if they want." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:17 am

"Single file line class," smiled Silinia, "If you want you can feel his tail."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:22 am

John chuckled let more of his tail flop over the edge for the students to feel.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 am

Harry smiled as he watched the others petting the tail as if it were a pet. "You're in love mate," Ron pointed out.

"Am not," Harry scoffed.

"You are," Hermoine smiled.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:26 am

John glanced at Harry and winked at him before paying attention to the students asking him questions left and right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Creatures Are Created Equal
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Dungeon-
Jump to: