The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Creatures Are Created Equal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Silinia Malfoy

All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Silinia nodded, "Second floor is where the prefects bathroom is. I can get you there, but we're going to have to make sure the Slytherin prefects aren't in there..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:31 pm

John nodded. "Alright. Lead the way." He said, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Silinia looked around, making sure that no one was around. She took Johnny's hand, leading him to the second floor. The pictures on the wall turned and looked at her as she past, wondering what she was doign.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 pm

John glanced around. He'd never really wandered around the school before. He followed Nolee into the bathroom. "It'd big." He said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm

"It's for those honored enough to hold the title of prefect around here," Silinia nodded. "I was a prefect."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 pm

John nodded. "Ah, I see. So how do we fill it with water?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

"Aquamenti," Silinia said, pointing her wand at the tub as it started to fill with water. "Like that."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm

John nodded. "Nice." He said before slipping into the water. He smiled and felt his legs disappear and his long, elegant, scaled tail grow. "Perfect..." He breathed, the fin of his tail rising up out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Silinia's eyes nearly popped out of her head, "You really are a mermaid..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 pm

John chuckled, a cheerful sound that rang like bells throughout the room. "Now why would I lie about that, doll?" He asked, a playful smirk dancing on his lips, his tail flickering.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 pm

"I had never heard of such a type of mermaid," Silinia shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

John nodded slowly. "Well tell me, what type have you heard of?" He asked, leaning on his hand on his elbow on the edge of the giant pool-like bath.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 pm

"The ones that live in the lake outside. The ones that are hideous and can't survive off of land," Silinia nodded.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm

John nodded. "Those ones aren't humane. They have no once of humanity in their bodies. My kind... we're called Singers. We... sing our prey to an eternal sleep." He said. "It's all for survival. Nothing personal against the people we kill. We feed in water anyway. So long as your on land and I'm not hungry, your safe." He said with another one of his eerie, sultry smiles.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Silinia reminded herself to stay away from the tub. She leaned against the wall, "So how did Snape get you?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

John sighed. "He was by the lake. I was hungry. I fred to sing him to me. But he was blocking it all out. He put a spell on me so I couldn't move and gagged me so I couldn't sing. He tortured me in the dungeon before the locked me up." He explained, his tail skimming the water.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Silinia frowned, "I'm sorry sir. But it will be better when I get you to the lake."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

John groaned. "With those poor excuses for mermaids? Nuh huh. Plus the place is filled with Death eaters." He grumbled. "Stick me in Slytherin, say I'm the new kid and we'll be fine." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Silinia nodded, "Won't be to hard to pass you off as a Slytherin. You certainly have the personality for it."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 pm

John chuckled. "I do, don't I." He breathed, his tail lifting from the water. He smirked. "Wanna touch it?" He asked with an eerie smirk. Even if he looked shady, he was sincere deep down.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Silinia reached a shaky hand out to run it against the length of Johnny's tail. "Feels like a fish..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 pm

John chuckled a little, his scales rising a bit before relaxing as Silinia touched in. "I am a fish." He said. His tail was tough, heeled quickly. "Careful... when I feed they become poisonous." He breathed, the end of his tail curling up.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 pm

"How can it become poisonous?" Silinia asked curiously. She was almost certain she would have to take him to one of her classes so she could show them what a merman was like. "How many more of your kind are there?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 pm

"Well when I feed, the poison becomes alive I guess. The poison coats my tail so anything that tries to take away my prey dies the minute the poison touches them." He said before sighing. "There aren't many left. I'm positive I'm the only one left in this part of the world. Maybe the only one left in the entire world. My kind was hunted for our poison to be used as weapons." He said, his tail sinking back under the water. "I'm a rare breed"
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 pm

"You have to let me take you to my next defense against the dark arts class. Well, at this point its not technically the true class. The Death eaters don't like me teaching the children how to defend against their creatures and spells. So I teach them in the room of requirement," Silinia smiled, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Creatures Are Created Equal   All Creatures Are Created Equal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Creatures Are Created Equal
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Dungeon-
Jump to: