The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Centaurs Attack!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Lucius grinned at the sight. That was exactly what he wanted. Pillows, a roaring fire, and comfort. He went about rearranging the items there for their comfort into a more pleasing area for them. When he was done, he settled into softness, watching the fire place flicker and dance for them.

"Well then, James Potter- this is clearly the best date I've been on in years." He looked up at James from the pillows, his hair falling around him in pale blonde waves. "Come join me, won't you?" He purred and patted the space beside him.

-

Lily grinned at him. "And what makes you think I care about what any of those trollops say? They can all suck an egg, Severus. You're MY boyfriend and if Johnson can take her weird boyfriend to our dorms, I can take mine. It's only fair. The closer we get to each other, the less and less I care about my own house. As... well.... it should be as a lover's loyalty should be to them and no one else." She said the password, slipping into the largely empty common room and up into the dorms.

The girl's dorm was empty, as it would have been every Saturday night as most girls were on dates. With a flick of her wrist, the canopy curtains opened up. "Get comfy. I'm going to do the same, Sev. Be right back." She grabbed up a pair of shorts and a tank top to wear, heading off toward the bathroom to get ready for bed. She came back out, wearing just that, having discarded her uniform and underwear for the softness of her pajamas. She sat down on the bed, fingering her long red hair back into a thick ponytail.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:00 am

Severus followed after Lily. She would have her way, and truthfully he did not wish to go back to the Slytherin dorm right now. He enjoyed the thought of snuggling up next to Lily, being close to her in the quiet and slow hours of the night.

Severus popped a couple of the buttons on his shirt, and laid back against the pillows. He watched Lily tie her hair back, a rather peaceful expression on his face as opposed to the usual Severus Snape expression. The little crease that often appeared between his eyebrows was smoothed out, and the corners of his lips which usually tugged downwards, were upturned into a small, contented smile.

--

James sauntered over, and lowered himself onto the fuzzy rug and piles of pillows next to Lucius. He draped and arm over Lucius, enjoying the warmth of the crackling fire and Lucius body.

"Perfect." James said, nuzzling Lucius' neck lovingly. "This is quite nice."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:53 pm

"I like that smile." She snapped the rubber band into her hair, locking her ponytail into place. "It looks good on you." She flicked her wrist which shut the curtains around them, giving them privacy that they needed. She flopped back on the bed, sighing in contentment.

"It's been a good day, Sev." She reached to him, playing with a strand of his dark hair. "I can't wait for the dance. I think I know what I'm going to wear. I'll take Lucius with me to go get it. ...I'm going to get spoiled, Sev- I'm going to want you to sleep with me all the time." She rolled on top of him, laying lower on him so she was able to rest her chin on his thin chest, looking up at him with her vibrant green eyes. She smiled at him, before turning her head to the side to rest it on him more comfortably.

-

"Mmmhmmm." Lucius snuggled up close to him. "I can't picture a better way to spend the night with my...."He paused to yawn loudly. "-hero." He shut his eyes, feeling himself drift off. "I'm sorry James, I don't mean to be a dullard on our date. I just... you're so warm, and I haven't been sleeping well."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:19 am

Severus stroked Lily's hair a bit, and gently massaged his fingers against her scalp. It was wonderful to have her laying her head against his chest, curled close to him. He had been afraid of awkwardness, as he had no idea how to display his affection or properly accept it, but the more he relaxed with Lily, the more natural he found it to be with her in these intimate moments.

He watched the top of her head for awhile as she spoke, and then settled his head back onto the pillow and closed his eyes. Since ever he could remember, he had a hard time sleeping. His house was not often quiet at night, and as a child even after his parents quieted down for the night, his fear and tears would linger. As he grew older, those things morphed into anger, and hate, but either way he was kept away by noise, external and internal, the constant spirit of disharmony and unrest--but Lily subdued those things. She eased the bite of them. In fact, she could in many instances, make him forget.

He did not lay awake brooding on worry for his mother who was back home, or hate for his father, or spite towards James and the Golden Gryffindors, or his lonely awkwardness. With Lily there, he was unwound and drifting only in the moment they had. He felt sleepy, and he knew that he would glide easily into a restful sleep, not hours filled with fitful tossing and turning, with intermittent dozing.

"Lily." He said quietly, just to hear her name, and link it with the feeling of her abating all of these negative things. "I understand." He said, his voice slow and lazy with the shadow of sleep. "I won't want to return to my bed either. I prefer this, infinitely. You have no idea."

He thought again that he would like to tell her he loved her. His heart felt uncharacteristically full, and warm.

Not now. He told himself. You're both sleepy, not now when it will seem like sleep-talking.

Perhaps he would kiss Lily awake in the morning, and tell her then.

--

James kissed Lucius forehead, and maneuvered himself so he could rub Lucius' shoulders and back, gently massaging and working out the knots of stress that had built up.

"Then relax and sleep, love." James said lowly, working carefully at each bundle of tension until Lucius relaxed beneath his fingers. When he was finished, he curled up behind Lucius, spooning him. "Goodnight, my Lucius."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:59 pm

"Well of course you do." Lily said with a yawn. "You have a pretty girl in bed with you, and because you're so lucky, she's your best friend too- so you'll always have things to talk about- Even if it's silly things like how stupid Abigale Bulstrom's hats are when she wears them up and down the hallways like she's the queen." She made a face- she hated those stupid hats. "Whereas in Slytherin, you just have Malfoy and I bet he's very pointy to sleep beside." She grinned. "I kid... You know I like Malfoy for whatever reason."

Lily remained right where she was, her head resting on his thin chest, the soft rise and fall of his breathing lulling her to sleep. "Night Sev... see you in the morning." She smiled at that, falling asleep quickly.

-

Lucius was pure putty in James's hands, melting between him and the fireplace. He decided that he liked this type of affection very much, and saw himself picturing more of a future with James Potter of all people far easier when they started this. There was something about James that made him feel very safe- and if it was one quality he liked, it was that.

Lucius was not particularly brave, he didn't enjoy doing brave things. Yet he liked men who did, because men who did brave things usually had other qualities about them that were very desirable.

He placed his hand on James's, enjoying the feel of the warmth coming from behind him. He looked back at James, twisting a bit to peck his lips. "Goodnight, hero."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:12 am

Severus woke early, and rested the next morning. Lily was still lying next to him, and he spent some time just laying there savoring the sound of her soft breathing and the feel of her warmth next to him. She looked so beautiful and peaceful, he dare not disturb her.

He laid there quietly, continuing to watch her, thinking of when he was a child and had been so terribly shy that it had been all he had been able to do, was to watch her from far away. It had taken him such a long time to consider actually getting close enough to speak to her. Once he had finally done so, he had been awkward, and her sister had insulted him. He smiled a bit, thinking about some of the earliest times he had spent with her.

He touched her hair, so beautiful and bright, like life and sun and fire. He brushed the sleep-strewn locks back from her soft face, and leaned in, kissing her lips and cupping her cheek gently. He sat back up, watching her.

"Good morning."

--

James slept soundly, curled most of the night up with Lucius, though by morning he was sprawled out over the floor in position that didn't look comfortable. He was dreaming of a Quidditch game. He was flying fast on his broom, chasing the snitch which glinted in a pale gray sky, the color of Lucius' eyes. He spiraled and dove, zoomed and wove, chasing the snitch and reaching, stretching, trying to capture it. When he finally wrapped his fingers around the golden winged ball, it turned into Lucius and the pale wizard slung a leg over James' broom and sat behind him, arms wrapped around James' waist.

"Hurry, James, go!" Lucius cried, his face full of fear as he looked down. Hands were reaching towards them, trying to grab them, with fingers that turned into hissing snakes with snapping fangs, and coils of scale-covered tails that wrapped around the broom handle.

James took off, speeding away from the snatching snake-hands. Lucius held tighter to him, shivering with fear, and they flew through a sky that gave way to darkness and the tops of trees brushing past their feet as they barely cleared them.

"They're coming...they're always going to be grabbing." Lucius cried.

"They're not, I can fly faster than they can!" James said, turning back to look at Lucius with a glint in his eye and a smirk on his lips that he hoped was reassuring. However the look fell from his face as he saw snakes coiling around his lover.

"No!" James shouted, reaching back, but his fingers grabbed only the folds of Lucius' velvet robe and his lover was gone, pulled into the inky night with only an echoing scream. "NO! Lucius!" James shouted, and turned his broom to chase, but the broom had turned to dust in his hands, and he was falling.

James sat up quickly, sucking in a gasp when his eyes flew open, the dream still lingering around the edges of his mind.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 am

"Morning..." Lily said with a loud yawn. She picked her head up from where it laid on Severus's chest, resting her chin on him. "That was quite a night, Sev." She finally moved off of him, resting along side of him. She threw her leg over his waist though, wanting the closeness.

She looked at him softly, resting a hand on his cheek. "About... what we did in the astronomy tower... I liked it. A lot. We... we should do it again, sometime soon." She said grinning wide.

"I suppose that's a downside to dating a ginger, Sev-- we're just a touch bit frisky." She winked playfully at him. "In all seriousness though, I... I liked being one with you. It made me feel really close to you." Her cheeks were pink, she hadn't ever said those things before, and hoped they didn't sound odd.

-

Lucius stirred when he felt James sit up. He made a face and opened his eyes. His vision was blurry for just a moment, but when it focused, he could see something was very obviously troubling his lover. He sat up too, concerned.

"James-- James?" He asked, his voice still thick with sleep. "James..." He murmured nuzzling his neck in comfort. "Whatever it was... It was just a dream." He wrapped his arms around his chest, as he placed a kiss to his shoulder. "We're alright, still here in this wonderful room that has apparently provided us with breakfast."

He sniffed the air and smiled. Pancakes. "There's pancakes. Bacon too."

Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Severus cheeks bloomed with warm color as well, at Lily's confession. He was not at all used to speaking about such things, but he gave his head a small nod of agreement.

"S-so did I." He said quietly, tracing the outline of her jaw lightly with his finger. "Lily..." Severus closed his eyes for a moment, trying to pin point the right words to say to her. He could not just tell her he loved her. It sounded both generic and foreign to him, as he could not remember the words passed around his household. He had examined the way he felt about Lily many times, and so he re-examined it now, and confessed it in a quiet voice, opening his eyes once more to look at hers.

"You are the only person who can get past...the walls I have 'round myself. You're the only person I trust enough to allow in. You're the only person who has ever made me feel wanted, or loved." Here his soft voice broke up a bit, and he squeezed his eyes shut quickly, blinking, to ward off the prickle of tears he felt gathering. He did not want to cry in front of her. He continued on before he lost his nerve to do so.

"I don't know if you understand how much happiness you give to me. I don't think...I can really...properly tell you how much you mean to me." He sniffed, dark eyes swimming. "From the moment I jumped out of those bushes on the playground--like a bloody fool--I was in love with you. There is nothing I would not do for you."

Severus took her hand in his, which was trembling. He paused, the words on the tip of his tongue, but he still struggled with them. If he told her he loved her and it was too soon--or she did not feel the same--if she rejected him, he knew he could not take it. His doubt did not lie in Lily so much, but in himself, where he still struggled to see how he could be loved. He did not see in himself many lovable qualities, a conclusion which was put in his head at a very young age.

Severus sat up, her leg still around his waist, and squeezed her hand a bit.

"I'm trying to tell you that I. That I love you. Very much."

He let go of her hand, and quickly turned away from her, sitting with his back to her on the edge of the bed as his eyes overflowed and he quickly wiped at them.

--

James ran a hand through his morning-wild hair, and took a deep breath to calm his heart, still racing from the horrible dream.

He felt Lucius nuzzle his neck, and then the blond was wrapped around him, laying a kiss to his shoulder and speaking of breakfast. James wrapped his arms around Lucius, holding him tight as if the Slytherin might suddenly be pulled away from him. He kissed Lucius.

"You're right." He said, not wanting to alarm Lucius with his stupid dream. This was their time, and James did not want it to be ruined. He sniffed the air. "Pancakes...delicious. Let's have some." He stood up and offered Lucius his hand, then led him to the table where he sat down and started in on a healthy stack of pancakes drenched with warm syrup. For now, the company and food was good enough expel the last lingering nerves from that dream.

Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 JamesLuciusBanner
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Lily didn't say anything for quite awhile as she stared at Severus's back. She sat up, finally moving over to him. She straddled his lap, gently taking his hands from his face so she could kiss the tears away. "I love you too, Severus- But I think some part of you must know that." She squeezed his hand. "Maybe not as soon as you loved me, but after you came and rescued us from the centaurs, then... then I knew." She nodded slowly, confirming the memory in her mind.

"You were very brave that day. And when you showed up on that branch with us, everything I had been telling people about you was solidified. You are brave, you are smart, you're just unorthodox, and there's never been anything wrong with that in my mind and there NEVER will be." She knocked their foreheads together.

"And do you know what else? You make me feel like I belong. No one else in my family is a witch or wizard, and Tuney... Tuney hates me because I'm a freak. She won't even talk to me when I'm home, even though we haven't seen each other for months!" She looked fairly upset about that as she was at one point fairly close to her sister. "Mum had to tell me she's dating a muggle man named Vernon- she wouldn't even tell me. And we share a room for bloody sake! ...At least when I'm with you, I know I don't ever have to hide who I am."

Lily looked into his dark eyes, and sighed softly. "I know I am a witch, and have the greatest friend I've ever known- who has now become my boyfriend. A smart, wonderful man who may not easily express what he's feeling, rather saving to express it in his actions. A smart, wonderful man who has seen things about myself I never knew. And I am very, very lucky indeed." She pressed her lips to his, moving closer to him so that their bodies were flush against each other.

"And I love you too, Sev." She smiled against his lips and gave him another kiss.

-

Lucius grinned at the change in James's behavior. Whatever was bothering him didn't seem too awful now, especially if it could be drown out in tons of pancakes. He started in on his own. "That was quite a nice evening, James. I enjoyed it a lot. Probably one of the best dates I've been on in quite some time. Far better than the time Losson tried to take me out on his broomstick and knocked us both off when we were over the black lake. Definitely better than last year when Nott got too handsy after he drank far too much smuggled fire whiskey after the ball. Hah- that time when Crabbe tried to get me to go on one with him and accidentally set his arm on fire with the fire roses he brought me. I went on a pity date with him after that- it lasted five minutes. And who could forget Karkaroff." He rubbed his chin in thought. "I'd daresay I don't think I've had a good date ever- save for last night- now that I think on it." He blinked.

Once he was done with his pancakes, he went over to sit on James- picking up the fork the other boy was using to feed him the rest of his food while he continued. "The Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw match is coming up. You'd best believe I'll be there, watching. I'll probably the only Slytherin there, save for the team, as they'll want to see how you're playing."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Severus reveled in her words, playing them over and over in his mind. They seemed surreal, but she had said them and meant them. She loved him. It sounded quite like nothing he had ever heard before, and felt the same. The warm feeling that sprouted inside of him at her words was new to him, but it was very welcome. He kissed her back, wondering what he had ever done to deserve it, and then he dismissed that. He had a loveless childhood and had felt so alone for such a long time. To know that the rest of his life might be more than the rest of a despairing echo in a dark place, was so wonderful. It was hope, probably. Things might be alright for him after all.

Thoughts spun around his head as he touched Lily's hair, lightly twisting strands of it around his fingers. They were good thoughts, though. He wasn't brooding or being lost in his usual negativity. He was just thinking how nice it would be to wake up to this each morning, and how he wanted to give Lily Evans everything that he could--she deserved nothing less in his mind than the moon and the stars.

His eyes had quickly dried, the tears that had spilled over them had been brief and abruptly counteracted by her words.

"You're wonderful." He said against her lips, and kissed her again. "It isn't everyday I say as much to a Gryffindor...for fear it would go straight to ones head." He smirked.

--

James wrapped his arm loosely around Lucius, opening his mouth at the proper times to be fed pieces of pancake, though he was too distracted to do it properly. He would have normally made the feeding a languid affair, his mouth, lips, and tongue, doing obscene things to the food and utensil.

"The game." James ran a hand through his messy black hair, making it even messier. "Of course, I know you'd be there. Just...er...maybe you should sit with Lily. I don't like the idea of you with the entire Slytherin Quidditch team when they know you'll be watching me."

No smug quips about how he would be sure to win, or how the Slytherin team BETTER be watching so they could see how James was going to wipe the floor with them too, no smirk and proud head-bobble to accompany some sort of remark about Lucius coming to watch him play, not even any remarks about Lucius' recital of his many dates.

"I don't think they'll like the idea of it, either."

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 pm

"Oh come on now. I'm not Potter, after all. I don't have a big head. ...Big hair maybe." She reached up to touch her mane of firery red hair. She relished in his attention, but she knew it couldn't last. They had to get up sometime, after all.

"Sev... It's time to get up. I know it's Sunday- but I'm starved. I want to go get pancakes at the Great Hall, and I wanted to go shopping with Malfoy so I can get my dress for the dance. Maybe later tonight, the four of us can go get something to eat at Hogsmede together. Ya know, like a double date. Couples do that all the time..." She slowly separated herself from him. "I just want to get ready for the day. Chew on that idea."

She leaned over and pecked the tip of his nose before leaving the safety of the four poster bed. She grabbed up her things and went in to the bathroom where three other girls were.

"So... Evans... did you bring home a boy to the dorm room last night?"

Lily snorted. "If you MUST know, Brown, yes. I did." She threw off her top and shorts- heading into the shower.

"It's Sniv isn't it? Gross! You could have any boy in the school and you pick him? HIM? What about Black? Or Potter? Or even that quiet Lupin kid? What's the matter with you?!"

Lily seethed as she lathered up under the shower spray. "SEVERUS is my friend and I'm lucky enough to have him as my boyfriend too!"

"No! He's lucky to find a girl dumb or depraved enough to find skinny, greasy twigs attractive!"

That did it. Lily ripped open the shower curtain and squirted Missy Brown right in the face with her shampoo. "Just because YOU can't see what's so good about Severus, doesn't mean that there isn't any- you vapid piece of trash!"

Missy howled and started cleaning off her face. Lily looked angrily at the two other girls, daring them to say anything. When they backed off, she scowled at them for good measure and stormed out of the bathroom with her clothing tucked under her arm- her wet feet slapping angrily against the stone floor.

She opened up the curtains to her bed, sitting naked and wet at the foot of the bed. She brushed strands of wet hair out of her face. "EVERYONE IS A BINT, SEV."

-

Lucius set the fork down, frowning in concern. "James..." He put his hands on his face. "James, I know you're worried about me, but I promise you- I will be fine." He said firmly and gently knocked foreheads with him. "If you let them defeat you before they've even done anything- then they've already won."

He ran a hand back over James's hair, fixing it a little. "I can not wait to see you plau. You know I'll be cheering for you." He slid his arms around his neck, resting cheek to cheek with him. "You always put on a good show. Just... don't give me a heart attack out on the pitch though, or so help me James Potter..." He teased and nipped his neck.

Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 am

The idea of a double date did not seem particularly appealing to Severus who was not much on being social anyway, but he would do it if Lily wanted to. As long as he was with her, the evening could not be bad. He thought about his portkey--he had missed it last night, as it had been laying with his discarded clothes on the floor of the Astronomy Tower when it had been due to take him to his first evening of work. It was quite possible that when he arrived at the shop in Knockturn Alley tonight, he would no longer have a job due to that.

He couldn't miss the portkey tonight, though the more he thought about his shady job the more it made his stomach churn fitfully. Pancakes or any sort of breakfast was not sounding very appealing, nor was the thought of keeping something like this from Lily--it was only a job, but it seemed like a deep dark secret. Well, he had to tell her that he had a job--he couldn't just vanish from their date when his portkey activated tonight--and he would not lie to her.

He was startled out of his thoughts when the curtains flew open, and Lily sat down on the bed wearing nothing but drops of water and her freckles. He couldn't help but quirk a small smile at her words.

"Truer words have never been spoken, Lily." He said. "Also, water is a good look for you." He added, teasing. His smile sat back to his usual expression, as his thin lips pressed together. No doubt there were girls who were once more giving Lily hell on his account. He didn't care what those girls thought of him personally, but when they harassed Lily because of him, it did bother him.

"I was thinking about what you said, about the date. If you want to do it, I will of course follow you anywhere. You have me quite wrapped around your finger I'm afraid. But I may have to leave early. I have a job I'm starting this weekend." He braced himself for the questions she would probably ask: where was his job, what was he doing? Very good way to ruin the morning, Severus thought darkly to himself. But it was better now than to have her find out he'd been keeping it from her--and he knew sooner or later, she would find it out. Lily had her ways of knowing things, it seemed.

--

"Oh--I wouldn't let them defeat me. I can promise you that. I don't let anyone have victory over me without at least a fierce fight and in a fight for you Lucius, I would never accept defeat." James passed his fingers through Lucius hair. "I won't do any stunts that are too horrible, I promise. Gryffindor's practicing later, you should come watch so I can show off for you." As if James needed an excuse to show off, since he did it on a regular basis anyway. He just liked the idea of Lucius being there to watch him, and then he knew where Lucius was, safe as well.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:31 pm

"Okay! It won't be so bad. It's Lucius-- and he's excellent at reigning in Potter. Chances are, Potter won't be paying much attention to us after all." She said reassuringly as she sat there, the water drying on her freckled skin. Slowly, she pulled away her arm and adjusted her position to sit more comfortably. Severus had seen her naked before, there was no need to be shy now. "Thanks Sev." She grinned at the water comment.

She blinked in surprise at the job comment. "Sev! You have a job! That's great! I mean, it'll cut into our date time, but that's okay. We'll make up for it during the week. Gosh, that's wonderful. Where did you get one? Is it at the apothecary? Are you doing anything with potions? You're so good at doing them, I bet they hired you on the spot." She said looking proud of him. Maybe with the new job, they could do more things together- and Severus could afford to get warmer robes for the winter, and things that he might actually want.

"Can I visit you there? It'll be brief, I promise. Maybe I could bring you a snack or something from the kitchen that you could eat on your break. Sometimes mum would bring dad a snack. Very romantic." She nodded.

"So... tell me all about it! I'm dying to know." She sat cross legged, her hands on her ankles as she leaned forward.

-

"I know, James. Especially with how easily you picked up the dark magic blocking spells I taught you. I'm very proud." He said and put a hand on his cheek. "I know that when you're motivated, you're a force to be reckoned with, James Potter." He leaned in and kissed James on the lips, a slow, exploratory gesture as he wished to show James his appreciation for his bravery- especially when it came down to protecting himself.

When he parted from the other teen, he nodded. "Of course I'll come watch you!" He nodded. "That sounds like an excellent time. I'll make sure to keep Evans on task today while we're shopping. She wanted my help picking out a dress to the ball. Because when you're this fashionable, people often want your advice. Maybe... I'll pick out something special to wear, just for you." He said the last part with a smirk and a playful glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:56 am

Severus watched Lily change position, her freckled skin bare and beautiful, with drying beads of water. He had to work hard to focus on what she was saying, and then twitched when she suggested visiting him at his job.

"Lily...that wouldn't be a...good idea." He said slowly. "I must be frank with you. I won't try to hide from you, it would not be right of me. I did try the Apothecary, but they weren't looking for help. The old man has his twin daughters working for him. I looked elsewhere, but nothing came of it. It turns out I was asked to work weekend evenings taking inventory, arranging things, watching the shop. It...is a shop in Knockturn Alley. So, I wouldn't suggest you dropping in. Knockturn Alley is not the best of places."

--

James returned the kiss. He grinned when Lucius mentioned picking up something to wear specially for him.

"Lucius, would you help me choose a dress for the ball too?" He joked, feeling better and more in his usual form. "I'm afraid they all make my hips look awful!" James kissed Lucius again.

"I can't wait to see what you get for yourself--and don't let Lily choose anything to scandalous, or ol' Sniv will keel over."

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 am

Her shoulders fell, and her lips pursed together. "In Knockturn..." She facepalmed and sighed. "Really, Sev? Really?" She just shook her head. "And... And what shop would you be working for? One that supports the extermination of people like me?" She sighed again and looked incredibly frustrated, rubbing her temples. "That's what all those people want, they don't care if we're nice or talented. We're all muggleborns and we should all just be killed like pests! I... I know that you getting a job there means you were just trying to find a job to earn money- that your intentions were good. But you can't... you can't work there. I would rather have no money than have you work at a place like... like that. If they found out you had a muggleborn girlfriend, they might string you up in a tree just for the very notion. It's not safe!"

She chewed on her bottom lip and took his hands. "Please, Sev. I really don't like the thought of you working there. There's got to be some other place to work at that isn't in Knockturn Alley."

-

"Find a dress for you, hm?" He steps back giving James a once over, slowly waling around him. "I'd say a strapless A-line. It'll cover the hips." He says in a rather know it all fashion, keeping his snooty, preening expression until his lip twitched and he fell into a fit of laughter.

"Sorry, sorry... Couldn't help it." He grinned and then nodded. "I... will give Evans my advise and whether she takes it is up to her. Meaning if she doesn't like it, she'll pick what she wants and I'll have wasted my time." He looked annoyed but it was fleeting.

He glanced to the clock in the room. "I need to go get cleaned up for the day, and as do you." He straightened James's hair for him. "I need to come see you practice after all, and just like always- I must look my best."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 am

Severus winced at Lily's conclusion about his job. As far as he knew the job was fairly innocent, he would just do some things in the evening for the store owner--none of them dangerous or bent towards extinguishing Muggleborns or Muggles.

"Lily, it isn't like that. I know it isn't the best option, but it's the only I've found right now. I'll keep looking for something else, I promise. Not everything in Knockturn Alley is horrible, it's just..." Severus tried to thing of some sort of analogy.

"It's a bit like a magical Spinners End--no one wants to go there, not much of anything decent happens there, it's rather dark and rough, but not everything having to do with it is horrible. Take me, for example. ...Well, you at least don't think I'm horrible. I suppose maybe using myself was not the best example."

Severus held onto her hands.

"I don't want to upset you, and I don't want either of us to be in harms way, but I need this Lily. I'm tired of having nothing in my pockets but holes. I'm going to look for something else in the meantime, but it isn't so easy. Not everyone is kind as you, Lily. Most people look at me, and they see nothing worth having. When I was given a chance, I ruined it because I couldn't deal with people--they're just--jerks." He added.

-x-

James laughed at Lucius act as a fashion consultant.

"Right, I should do something with this mop." James said, messing his hair up again after Lucius straightened it. He was joking, as both of them knew there couldn't be much done with the stubborn black chaos atop James Potter's head.

"I'll see you later." He took Lucius hand, leading him out of the room of requirement, and gave him a goodbye kiss. "And by the way Lucius, you always look best to me."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 am

Lily took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. She gave him a worried look and finally nodded. "Sev... if you're sure. If you're sure it's innocent then I believe you. But the second it gets shifty, you quit- these are really scary times, Sev." She frowned.

"I... I know, Sev- I know you want to make money." She murmured. "...Did you ever consider tutoring groups of students in potions? I bet you could make a ton of money doing that. But... if you're sure about this job in Knockturn Alley, then... you do what you have to do." She gave him a look, one that said she wasn't pleased with the situation one bit.

"And tonight, when you're done- I want you to come find me right away. I want to know if went alright. I'll be in the library."

-

"I like your mop." Lucius said as they left the room of requirement. He kissed him back. "Thank you for my date- I had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see you play later. See you in a few hours!" He squeezed his hand, slowly parting from the other teen.

He moved swiftly down the halls, keeping close to the darker corridors to avoid attention as he didn't want to speak with anyone. He was able to slip into Slytherin without much of a problem either, heading right to the showers to get cleaned up. He took his time, using the privacy of the showers to think of what to wear for his shopping trip- and going to watch James practice.

The happy thought was a welcome one as he ran his fingers through his long wet locks.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:01 pm

"If I posted fliers for tutoring, I was sure I would have every student in Hogwarts flinging themselves at me, and I don't think I could possibly handle that. I understand that I have such a magnetic personality..." Severus raised an eyebrow at her. "If you could find any students willing to come within ten feet of me, then I could try tutoring in potions. I'll put some fliers up, and see if I get responses." Severus leaned forward and kissed Lily's damp forehead. "I promise I will find you tonight, when I return."

--

By the time practice rolled around, James was back to his usual self. He took a bit of time to show off, rolling his broom, flying figure eights, some general show-boating. Once practice really got going though, James was focused on nothing but the game. In the back of his mind the leftovers of that strange dream tried to reach forward towards the front of his mind with ghostly fingers, but James refused to be distracted.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:18 pm

"You never know, people are terrified of our exams. They just might. Have a little faith, Sev. It might work out." She was happy that Severus was going to try, at least. "Don't worry about the double date, I don't want you to worry about being late for work or anything, especially if there is nothing to worry about after all. We'll reschedule when you come home from your shift." She leaned over and kissed his lips in return. "I have to go get ready to meet Malfoy. When you're ready to go, there's a passageway out of here- pull down the third torch on the wall in the dorm room. It'll open up a door that'll lead you to the second floor. I'll see you tonight-- I'll be in the library."

Lily quickly threw on some clothing- jeans and a tee shirt- before heading down to meet Malfoy in front of the great hall. "Now, I want this dress to be something really special."

"Define special." Lucius sniffed as he walked out of the castle with Lily. "Because that's fairly vague, Evans."

"Well... like... sexy, but not poofy. Not like a typical ball dress." The grass and leaves crunched beneath their feet as they headed down toward Hogsmede. "I want to er... show Sev that I can have a dark side too. But not just by wearing black!"

Lucius rubbed his chin in thought as they started for the dress shop. "I... I think I might know what you mean." He said slowly. They walked into the shop- full of all sorts of different gowns in many different colors. After moments of looking, Lucius frowned. "I don't believe they'll have it here. This is... eh... a bit of a different clientèle than what we're looking for."

Lily put down a dark blue dress. "I suppose you're right. Everything's a bit too.. poofy and sparkly. I don't want to look like a princess."

"You'd be a horrible princess." Lucius snorted as they left the shop for another.

"Yes, that's more of a role for you, isn't it."

He glared at her and she returned it with an innocent smile. Shop after shop they searched, until they sat out on a bench looking exhausted. "I don't think we're going to find it in Hogsmede. It's all far too... wholesome."

"Do we have time to go and try another place?"

Lucius checked the time and shook his head. "No- no, I have to get back to see James practice. We'll try again tomorrow night- maybe at Diagon Alley. We can go and have something made." He shrugged as they started back to the castle. "Coming to watch?"

"No..." She trailed off. "I'm going to meet Sev in the library later. I'm going to catch up on some studying before then." She said with a shrug. Along their way back, the clouds began to darken- but not for rain. In the sky was the faint shape of a strange looking cloud. She squinted at it. "Malfoy- what the hell is that?"

Lucius looked over to where she was pointing. "....I'm not sure." He finally said. "It looks like some kind of symbol. I can't make it out." The conversations from earlier in the showers from his old friends who no longer wished to associate with him came back to him. They mentioned a meeting of some kind- Lucius was only half paying attention. "I... I think someone's calling a meeting. We should go." He muttered and grabbed Lily's arm- pulling her along until they were back at the castle.

"But we should have went to see what was up!"

"No- no we shouldn't have." Lucius scowled. "If you see that in the sky again, don't go to it. It can't mean anything good!"

"That's exactly the point!"

"No it's not! Stay away from it, Evans- I'm serious." He lowered his voice. "If it's the people I'm thinking of, they'd think nothing of turning you inside out."

"Fine, fine." She mumbled. "See you tomorrow."

"Right." Lucius parted from her and made his way to the Quidditch pitch to watch James. He took a seat on the grass, looking up in the sky to watch James really play. He folded his hands neatly in his lap. James was very talented- that was for sure. The incident on the way back to the castle was quickly forgotten as he watched his lover play.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Later that evening, Severus felt the portkey pendant heat up against his skin. He gripped it, and when he opened his eyes and the spinning stopped, he was on the floor in a small shop. It was a bit dark, and smelled odd. It felt off...it just didn't feel right. Snapes' stomach lurched, but he tried to write it off as just being an after affect of the transportation.

"Ah, you decided to show up tonight, then?" The owner said, lowering his hood and revealing an unpleasant face. He yanked Severus up. "Watch the shop. We're having a meeting upstairs. A private meeting, understand?"

Severus nodded mutely, and stepped behind the counter. His eyes darted to some of the various things in the shop--dark things that intrigued him greatly--and he wondered what that meant that he should be so drawn to and intrigued by dark things. He startled, and turned towards the stairs, watching as men came in, some in pairs and some one by one, all clamoring up the stairs wearing identical black cloaks. A shiver twisted up and down Severus' spine. What were they doing here? What sort of meeting? Were they...

Severus tried to appear calm, nodding to the men as politely as he could manage, when some of them cast him wary or mean looking glances.

Finally there was a long lull where no one arrived, and the downstairs was eerily quiet in the fall of evening. Shadows made strange patterns against the walls and floors. In a cage behind the counter, a massive three-headed black snake opened all of its mouths, and hissed, its crimson eyes flashing and scarlet tongues flicking out to taste the stale air in the shop. Severus moved a bit closer to the snake, peering at it. It had the faintest silvery diamonds down its back, they glimmered just slightly like fine threads of spun silver when the low light hit its scales just so. Each wide, angry mouth, had two sets of fangs, dripping with a puss-like poison. The snake banged its heads against the bars, springing at Snape, who stumbled back. He could see a thin trail of blood winding from one of the heads nostrils: it was certainly vicious.

Severus swallowed hard, and went back to the counter. He found a rag beneath, and began to polish the battered old surface over and over, not sure what he was to do. He kept hearing Lily's voice in his head, telling him to leave, he just couldn't bring himself to do that just yet.

For awhile longer Severus polished, and then he just watched the hands on the wall clock. The hands were made of bones that eerily resembled human finger bones. He touched his own fingers, and flexed them, as if to make sure they were still intact. Severus scanned every bit of the room that he could from where he stood: there were so many dark objects, stones, shrunken heads, thing that looked like shriveled human or animal body parts, rows and rows of books with titles reflecting dark things within, a few wands in glass cases, shelves of potions, and rare, prized ingredients.

Severus moved towards the potion case, looking over each one, the size and shape of the bottle, the color of the contents if he could see them, the labels. He shouldn't have wandered from behind the counter though--he was told to stay put. He glanced towards the stairs, following the steps upwards. He was itching to know just what was going on up there--he wanted to know, though he knew he shouldn't find out. He should just leave.

Severus stayed kneeling by the potions case, listening to his own breathing, and trying to listen harder to see if he could make anything else out. He could hear the wind picking up outside, causing the building to creak, and perhaps the smallest, faintest, sound of voices. He certainly couldn't make out what they were saying. For that he would've had to use some sort of magic, something other than his own to ears, and that was not going to be risked.

Severus crept towards the stairs, as quiet as he could be. He didn't even know if he could make it up the stairs without them creaking and giving him away--he was mad for even thinking of trying. There had been many times when Severus had sneaked out of his house at night, some of them to visit Lily. He had learned that he could be very quiet by walking on the outside portion of the steps, rather than the middles, where there were more likely to be creaks. Severus took a deep breath. He knew he was going to do this.

Severus removed his shoes, and sat them aside. He would be quieter in just his socks. He crept up the stairs carefully on this tip-toes, carefully testing the steps before he put his weight onto them. One of the steps looked to rickety to trust--most certainly it would squeak and groan no matter where he stepped--so Severus stretched his long legs and managed to climb over that step entirely. His heart hammered hard, and nervous sweat curled down the sides of his face. He took the last step; he had done it.

Severus was upstairs, and now he crept so carefully up to the door. They had probably put wards on the door, but Severus tried anyway. He pressed his ear to the door, and listened hard. He could hear the conversation within; his mouth dried out and his throat constricted. These people were the ones to be afraid of, the ones who many Slytherins Severus knew intended to join up with after they graduated, the people who spent night out slaying Muggles, Muggleborns, Bloodtraitors, and any others the deemed 'undesirable'.

He could hear them planning future attacks. They spoke of locations, dates, who would lead the party--

"Whose leading tonight?" One of them asked, and Severus froze. They planned to go out tonight. They were going to kill tonight. If they opened the door and found him kneeling in front of it, listening in, his blood would be shed too.

Trying to remain calm, Severus backed away from the door. He went down the stairs as quietly and quickly as he could, surer and surer with every step that he would alert them with the wail of old wood giving beneath his feet, or the thump-topple of himself rolling down the stairs when he tripped in his haste to flee.

Severus got to the bottom, grabbed his shoes, and hurried behind the counter. He heard the door open upstairs, and gales of laughter, as he slipped one shoe on, and then the other. He straightened up when footsteps came down the stairs, loud and boisterous, heavy boots and the swish of thick cloaks as the dark battalion descended.

"We're going out for a bit." The keeper said, sneering. "Mind the shop." He patted Severus' cheek. "We'll want drinks when we return. Lots of 'em."

Severus waited until the men were out of sight. For the longest time he just stood there, frozen, the conversation from upstairs playing over and over in his mind. He felt sick. He wanted to run all the way back to Hogwarts--he needed to leave. He'd promised Lily he would leave if things were bad, and they were bad. They were the worst that they could possibly be.

Severus bolted for the door, but then stopped with his hand on the handle. He had heard the men discussing future attacks, not whatever they had planned for tonight. He had no idea where they would be. It was possible he could run into them on the road back to Hogwarts. He couldn't apparate to Hogwarts. Severus had no choice but to stay until the Death Eaters returned, and celebrated their latest bloodbath.

-x-

James finished practice, and tossed his Quidditch gear off. It had been a pretty good practice, and he had managed to remain fairly attentive. James made his way off the pitch and found Lucius, embracing him.

"Did you and Evans find the dress you were looking for? You didn't choose something that will put Sni--Snape into a coma, did you? Though...I do think Sirius would be amused."

James ran a hand through his sweaty, mussed up hair.

"There's nothing quite like the feel of the wind through your hair, chasing the snitch up amongst the clouds..." James trailed off, something coming to mind that he hadn't really registered earlier. "Lucius...did you see something strange in the sky earlier, by chance? It was some sort of shape...almost like a face...with...without eyes." James trailed off, looking to Lucius nervously. "I don't know, I was probably just still out of my head a bit about that bloody dream I had. It must have been just a regular cloud, my mind was playing tricks."

James took Lucius hand, and kissed it.

"I hope Evan's didn't wear you out too much shopping today--I'd still like to spend the evening with you. We don't have to do anything special, we could just lay in bed and have a chat." James grinned, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "You can tell me all about how handsome I am---of course, I already know, but you can still say it."

-x-

Severus returned to castle late that night, as quickly as he could. He went straight to the library to find Lily.

"Lily! Lily--I've got to--to see someone. I don't know who to tell--ah--maybe Slughorn, or Dumbledore--they--you--they were--oh bloody fuck." Severus sat down on the nearest thing, clutching the portkey. "I meant to leave it. I forgot to. I'm not going back...someone needs to stop them."

Severus babbled a bit more, and then finally got a hold of himself. He took a few deep breaths, and filed through his thoughts in order to make them more coherent, but he just didn't think he could at the moment.

"I need to speak with Professor Dumbledore."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:17 am

Lily was in the library for the rest of the night- researching for class- studying for N.E.W.Ts, and trying like hell to not worry about Severus.

He's 17, Evans. He's got a good head on his shoulders. He's not a fool, and you told him what's important- if it's bad, he'll go. She kept glancing to the clock in the library. Each hand moved as if it were encased in sand. She sat in her chair, trying to get her mind off of everything as she flicked through her school books with an increasing disinterest.

That big mark in the sky still had her attention. Malfoy mentioned a meeting. It must have been an ominous one, for certain. He looked worried, Malfoy never looked worried. Something must be happening. She got up from her spot and started to pace. She wondered if the man Severus was working for was going to that meeting.

Pacing took up some time- not enough however. She scowled at the clock, trying to remember if Severus said what time he was working to. She hoped he didn't catch hell for anything.

When he finally showed up, looking rather close to hell, she paled considerably. "Sev! Wait- wait, hold on- wait." She said trying to make out what he was trying to get across. She eyed the portkey and leaned in, looking at it. It resembled the shape she and Lucius had seen in the sky. "Sev, take that thing off right now! Ooooh, I knew it! I KNEW it!" She fumed and grabbed at her red hair in frustration.

She sucked in a few deep breaths trying to calm herself down. "Okay... okay yeah, Dumbledore- we need to tell him right away!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him up- running with him straight toward Dumbledore's office- hoping he would be in at this time of night.

-

Lucius hugged James back, holding on to him tightly. He pulled back, his face looking conflicted. For awhile he didn't say anything. He brought his hands up, resting them on the sides of his face. "You flew beautifully, James. You really did. You'll... you'll do so well at the game this weekend. I'm not worried. We didn't find a dress- we're going to sneak to Diagon Alley tomorrow night and try there."

He looked at James again, biting his lip. "That thing in the sky--" His breath hitched slightly. "I think that's a symbol for people who are meeting up. I half heard some of my fellow house mates talking about it while I was getting ready. They were talking low, so I paid it no mind. They're... the same people... the same ones who are giving myself and Sev a hard time. I can't imagine they had pleasant things to say at such a thing, James."

He looked positively frightened, his gray eyes flickering in fear. "I don't think it's a good idea if I return back to Slytherin tonight, James."

Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 am

Severus hurried along with Lily. He had taken the necklace off, but still held it in his hand. He thought Dumbledore would want to see it. He and Lily reached the office. Severus didn't know the password for the gargoyle.

"Get out of the way, damn you." He muttered. "This is important! Lily, do you know the password?"

-x-

James glanced up to the darkening sky, looking worried. He moved closer to Lucius as they walked back towards the castle.

"Then we'll stay in the Come and Go room tonight." James said, quietly.

He couldn't wait to get back to a nice large, cozy bed, with piles of pillows and blankets, and just stay under them for hours with Lucius, talking and maybe touching a little, until they both drifted to sleep. He wanted to reassure Lucius that as long as James Potter had anything to do with it, that Lucius would be alright. That dream from last night relayed James' own fears and doubts, but he decided he wasn't going to show them anymore. He must be brave and strong for his Lucius, he would not let him down. He did not like to see that flicker of fear in Lucius' beautiful, silvery eyes.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:40 am

Lily looked hopelessly at the gargoyle and began to spout off things. "Jelly beans, socks, hopscotch, Godric, Christmas, bats!" She pressed her lips in extreme agitation as none of them worked. "Garlic, house elf, friend!"

Nothing.

"Ooooooooh this is no TIME for passwords! People's lives are at stake!" She kicked the stone statue and her face instantly screwed up in agony as she hopped around holding her foot.

Dumbledore stood quietly behind the two students, having gone for a hot cup of tea from the kitchen. He cleared his throat. "Severus. Lily. What in the name of Merlin are you both doing up at this hour, shouting things at my gargoyle?" He eyed the pendant in Severus's hand, pressing his lips together- deciding to wait to hear the explanation. "It must be quite important."

-

"Okay." He stammered. "Evans wanted to see- Merlin, WHY must she be so curious? WHY would she ever want to see that?" He stayed plastered to James's side, throughly bothered by the whole thing.

Once they were in the castle, safe and sound in the room they had to themselves the previous, blissful night- Lucius relaxed. He removed his shoes and cloak, heading straight for the large bed. He climbed on it, undoing his hair from the ponytail and combing his fingers through the silky locks.

He took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. The action made him feel a bit better. He was here, with James, everything was going to be fine. "Come and join me, James. I may like having a big bed, but this one is far too large for one person."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 am

"Lily--your foot..."

Severus looked up at Dumbledore, and then down to the pendant he had in his hand.

"I think we should talk about it in private." Severus said, motioning towards the gargoyle. "I don't feel comfortable discussing it openly in the hallway. It's very important--I didn't know who else to tell."

-x-

James climbed into bed next to Lucius, sighing at the feel of the cool sheets and soft pillows. He kissed Lucius, and stroked his hair.

"You're safe here, alright? I would do anything to keep you safe. Don't you worry about Evans, she's fiery. She knows how to handle herself."

James settled down into the bed, holding Lucius loosely. He loved the feel of the other teen next to him, even his scent. He slipped his fingers through Lucius', holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:10 am

"It's fine- It's fine!" She grabbed it and leaned against the wall. "The pain is a reminder to not kick large stone objects like a fool." She winced hard.

"Ah, you are quite right Severus. We need to speak in private about matters like this." He said solemnly and walked over to his gargoyle. "Pigeon feathers!" He said and the gargoyle moved for them. He ushered both of his students into his office, motioning for them to sit in the large cushy chairs facing his desk.

"Please sit." He said and sat his tea cup down. "I see the nature of this visit is very serious. Where on earth did you get that pendant, Severus? I feel as if I do not have to tell you the importance of speaking truthfully about it's origin." He paused to take a sip of his tea. "As you're both aware that we are in the midst of very dangerous times."

-

Lucius looked at James, seeing the sincerity on his face. He sighed gently and held his hand. "Listen, James... Those in my house wanted me to join. They were pestering me about it endlessly at the start of the school year but I told them no. Evans is my friend, I couldn't. And Severus too- he wouldn't either, but I don't think they approached him yet. Things are moving fast, it's getting fairly scary- they were so close to the school. We need to resume our defense practice." He said seriously and squeezed his hand.

"I'm sorry to be so bleak, I'm just... concerned." He leaned in closer to James, looping his arms around him. He trailed his fingers down the middle of his back, pressing his lips to his neck.

"I will think of more pleasant things now, however- I am with you after all. And we need to celebrate your excellent practice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Centaurs Attack!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: