The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Centaurs Attack!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:11 am

James flew the four of them back to Hogwarts on his broomstick. Once there Severus said goodnight to Lily and they parted ways and went back to their dorms.

Severus sat in the middle of his bed in a pair of worn pajamas, with his legs tucked beneath him, very thoughtfully running his fingers over a patch that had been sown onto the sleeve. He looked up at Lucius through strands of stringy black hair.

"Lily asked me to go with her to the fall ball." His smile curled his lips slowly. "Of course, I told her I would love to go. I need something nice to wear--as soon as I'm able to get the galleons, would you help me chose something? I have absolutely no idea about such things."

--

James tied the ribbon Lucius had given him on one of the posts of his bed, and grinned at it proudly. It had certainly been an interesting day. Sirius raised and eyebrow at him and prodded him a bit about why he had one of Malfoy's coveted hair ribbons, but James decided it was more fun not to tell.

He went to bed pleased with himself. Victory had never tasted so good.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:52 am

"About time." He drawled. "But you should have asked her. You know she would have said yes." Lucius teased. "I'm glad, Sev. You... well... you two..." He couldn't exactly put what he wanted to say into words, especially after Severus threw him for a loop. "You want me to... Of course I'll help you pick out something! That is what best friends are for, of course." He nodded eagerly.

"You need to quickly get the galleons. I think there's a few places that were looking for help down in Hogsmede. Maybe you can do some work for the ministry on the weekends- that sort of thing. Ah... I can go down to the village tomorrow to look if you want. I'm all out of truffles." He suggested and laid down on his bed.

His thoughts went to James and his ribbon. He wondered briefly where this was all going before glancing over to Severus. "Have fun on your picnic tomorrow. I'll let you know if I see any places looking for a hand."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:24 pm

The next day Severus went to meet Lily by the lake. It was a beautiful day for a picnic. The leaves were just beginning to turn, the green leaves starting to give way to rich red, orange, and golden hues. Severus sat on the grass and tilted his head up to look at them hanging and whispering quietly on their branches. The red leaves were as fiery and vibrant as Lily's hair.

He turned his gaze away from the leaves and let his dark eyes roam over the placid surface of the Black Lake. From out of the corner of his eye he noticed a fly flitting near the cupcake he had sitting upon a stack of books. He had gotten the cupcake from the kitchen especially for Lily; it was her favorite kind and an obliging house elf had made it special for her under the severe scrutiny of Snape. The first cupcake had been rejected because the icing was wrong. The second two were turned down with an irritated sneer from Snape because they were 'too sloppily decorated'. The fourth was finally acceptable and he took care in guarding it from prying eyes as he had hurried across the grounds to the spot by the lake where he was to meet Lily--certainly if Sirius or James were to have seen it, they would have smashed it in his face or something equally as horrible.

However, the cupcake was safely here atop the stack of books, now he had only to swat the curious flying bugs away from it. He looked rather comical leaning over it in such a way, guarding it as if it were a priceless diamond, and occasionally flapping his arms in a way that seemed bat-like to repel the bugs.

Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Lily was humming as she got ready for her study picnic with Severus. She brushed her long red hair back into a high pony tail, donned a gray thick wool sweater over her darker gray skirt and started for the lake. She passed by a gaggle of students squawking about something in one of the student newspapers but paid no mind to them.

"Hey Evans! Going out with Snape?" A Ravenclaw girl shouted to her.

Lily turned to give her a confused look, but didn't bother to stay and find out how she knew. She didn't want to be late to meet Severus. Soon enough, she was making her way down the hill toward him. She paused briefly, wondering what in Merlin's name he was doing but figured she'd find out soon enough. "Sev!" She called out and waved. She dropped her books down on the blanket. "Sorry I'm a bit late. Got caught up trying to find something to wear. ...Is that cupcake for me? Red velvet with chocolate icing? That's my favorite!"

-

Lucius was on his way back from Hogsmede with a bag of truffles and a few applications from various places seeking employment for weekend help. However, on the way back, he was surprised to see a line of girls from Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and possibly a Slytherin. "...Ladies..." He said and took a step back.

One of the Gryffindor girls scowled. "Just who do you think you are?"

Lucius blinked in surprise. "I believe I am Lucius Malfoy. Wh-"

"You're nothing but a tarted up whore!" A girl from Hufflepuff shouted.

Again, surprised and now stunned Lucius looked at them in complete confusion. "Er... Pardon me, but what?"

"But nothing! Look for yourself!"

Lucius took the outstretched paper, reading over the words carefully.

=====================================================
THE MAGICAL REVIEW: ALL THE NEWS THAT'S FIT TO KNOW

written by: Gilderoy Lockhart
photography by: Gilderoy Lockhart
political cartoons by: Gilderoy Lockhart
edited by: Gilderoy Lockart

NEW COUPLE REPORT!

My dear students, upon entering the Three Broomsticks last night for a good drink and a hot meal, I was accosted by a new romance on the horizon! Lily Evans and Severus Snape have found solace in their loneliness by seeking out each other. But the bigger, more important news centers around the new status of my lesser talented dear rival James Potter!

Forever a bachelor and (surprisingly) a sort of heart throb to the students of our hallowed school third only to myself (and also surprisingly) Sirius Black in looks is officially off the market! Coming straight from the horse's mouth (I mean so lovingly), Lucius Malfoy and I quote said "Quite right, Lockhart. It is a game for tough men. So I am going to watch my man play you. Just earlier, he saved me from a whole pack of centaurs by flying me off heroically."

Constant damsel in distress Lucius Malfoy has found a lover in Gryffindor's golden boy, James Potter! Sorry girls, he's off the market. I however, am single and looking!
=====================================================

Underneath the article, obviously taken from outside the pub was a blurry shot of him and James kissing by the table. It was blurred, but it was obviously them. "Oh." Lucius looked up to the girls who seemingly wanted to murder him. "Ehm. Right. See... this was just a thing. A... A.... well... we.... were in a pub, gambling was involved and..." He took that moment to bolt off toward the forbidden forest, the girls screaming obscenities and following in hot pursuit.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Severus nodded, swatting a last fly away from the cupcake before handing it to her.

"Of course." He gave her a small smile. "You shouldn't worry so much over what you wear, you always look perfect."

A slight pinkening crept into Severus' face and grabbed one of his books and opened it to hide behind it until the tattle-tell hue drained away.

"Have you read this yet, Lily? It was so good I've began to read it over." Snape turned a page in the thick book. "It's written by a Muggle called Stephen King who has many popular horror books. This one is about a group of people who survive a bio-weapon super-flu that was accidentally unleashed. The groups of survivors trek across the United States drawn by supernatural visions and eventually must make a stand against the evil villian."

By now the summarizing of the book had distracted Severus enough that the color of his face returned to the normal shade of pale. He lowered the book, closed it, and sat it atop his stack which included a book on advanced potions, Helter Skelter, a book on the history of the dark arts--which he had meant to leave out of the stack--a physics book, and his own battered notebook.

The corners of his lips twitched in prelude to a possible smile, as he watched Lily with the cupcake. He thought to ask her if she was enjoying it--however that was a stupid question, as he was already aware that it was her favorite. Instead he just stayed quiet and fiddled with the books a bit, hoping to stealthily move the dark arts book around a bit so the title on the spine was not visible in a way that Lily would notice.

--

James smirked at the article in the school paper. Lockhart was really something. He did however enjoy the quote about 'heroically' flying Lucius away from the danger of a group of Centaurs. The line about James being the lesser Quidditch player, however, was complete rubbish. Had Lockhart been turning a blind eye to every Gryffindor game? James was clearly the teams--actually the schools--star seeker and even a thick-headed bloke like Lockhart could not possibly deny that. James would simply remind him who the better player was in their next game.

He could also not wait to see the reaction of the 'constant damsel in distress' when the Slytherin got wind of this article. In fact, James decided he would find Malfoy and show him, if he hadn't seen already. It was a nice day, so James first went outside to seek out Malfoy, and he was lucky to have found him straight away. Lucius was being chased over the grounds by a pack of screaming girls. James doubled over with laughter, and took off to catch up with him.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:59 pm

"Awww, Sev. You're so sweet sometimes." She grinned at him. "Well, if I didn't worry what to wear I doubt I would look good." She glanced to the book. "I've heard of him, some of the other muggle born students in Gryffindor read him as well." She started on her cupcake, listening to Severus as he explained the book. Once he finished, so did she. "Mmm. That was excellent. I'm sorry! I didn't think to bring you one." She frowned a little for not thinking of bringing some kind of snack. "I should get a copy- we should sneak into London and go get one! Then we can read it together, like when we were younger."

She glanced down to the other books in the stack, eying the one Severus was moving around. "Sev-- that book. That's not another dark mag-"

Before she could continue, she was interrupted by the thunderous sound of rapid footfalls coming from the direction of the forest. For a second she thought it was a centaur stampede. However, once the sound got closer, she saw Lucius, a hoard of angry girls, and James running past them. "Wh.... What the...?" Lily blinked in shock, completely forgetting about Severus's book. "Has everyone gone mad today?"

-

Lucius was grateful for being in such great shape- the long jaunt of running through Hogsmede, through the forest, and now passing the black lake would have left others winded. Then again, it was probably pure adrenaline driving him on. He passed by a bewildered Lily and Severus on a picnic, shouting out "MERLINHELPMETHEYWON'TSTOPUNTILI'MDEADAUGGGH!" before leaving them completely behind.

The girl hoard kept chase, spurred on by anger and frustration unaware of James behind them. Lucius cast a look over his shoulder, spying James running after them. "LOOK! LOOK THERE HE IS!"

The girls turned around, skidding to a halt when they saw James. Lucius took the time to collapse to the ground- panting so hard he thought his lungs were going to explode.

"James! James how could you!" One of them shouted. "Choosing Malfoy over a girl from your own house!"

"Or a Hufflepuff!"

"Don't forget about Ravenclaw!"

"Or a Slytherin girl!"

Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm

"Girls, girls! Let me assure you that you are all very attractive. However...none of you have such beautiful, perfect hair, or such gorgeous eyes like molten silver. I understand your devastation upon learning of my unavailability. Your grief is completely justified. I am sorry to have disappointed you so, and feel your pain that you are now left to seek out someone inferior to myself. There is just simply not enough James Potter for all of you poor girls."

James patted the Hufflepuff on the head, and the Ravenclaw on the shoulder. He gave a look of pity to the Gryffindor and Slytherin, and then cut through the crowd of girls to get to Lucius.

"So...I suppose you've seen the article, then?" He held up the newspaper, smirking.

--

Severus raised an eyebrow at the scene. He was hoping the angry mob of girls would turn upon James and beat him to mush. What a beautiful scene! He was glad for the interruption as he did not really want Lily to start in questioning him about certain reading material. He knew she did not approve, and so he tried to keep that part of his interest to himself and read those things late at night all by himself. When Lily's attention was on the group of girls, James, and Lucius, he quickly taped the dark arts book with his wand and it disguised itself into a less controversial text. He felt a bit bad about having done it, but he did not want their time together to become strained or for them to fall into some sort of argument over a mere book.

"I hope they claw his face off."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:12 am

Lucius looked up at him from the ground, his lungs aching painfully from running so hard as it was all catching up to him now. He heard the wailing and absolute cries of devastation from the girls. Without much more of a fight, at least for now, they left defeated.

"Damn... Potter... yes... I read it..." He crawled over to him, reaching out to grab onto James's pants, pulling himself up to his feet by using the other boy. He leaned into him, utterly exhausted. "Apparently Lockhart thinks we're a couple. You've just told those girls we're a couple. However, in normal world, two snogs- one brief, one longer- do not make a couple. Though... the comments about my eyes and my hair have won you decent brownie points." He tried to stand on his own, but his legs felt like jelly. He was not going to be walking back, that was for sure.

"...Again, however, I will gladly snog you again for a ride back to Hogwarts. A long one, longer than the other in the bar. I will also let you touch me without protest."

-

Lily watched them all walk away, dejected. "Oh... well... I'm sure they'll be back to bother him. Reality does sometimes trump insanity." She watched Lucius climb up James to stand again, saying something that was just out of earshot. She shook her head and turned her attention back to Severus.

"Potter and Malfoy are oddly close. It seems like that sort of affection is pretty easy for them to do." She twisted the end of her sweater in her hands. "They know what they like, and they just do it. They don't care. It's so impulsive!" She muttered and looked jealous. "There's no worries about what will happen because of it, they just... do it anyway. It's... I don't..."

She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. She looked up at Severus, blushing slightly. "I... I like you, Severus." She murmured. "A lot." She reached over and put her hand on his. "I want to go on a date. Not a study one though. If... if you're... interested on going on a date with me that is. If you're not I understand."
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:20 pm

James lifted Lucius into his arms and carried him over the Hogwarts grounds as though Lucius were his beautiful bride, and he was the lucky groom.

"So then, how many snogs do make a couple? Or should I just ask you, Lucius Malfoy, if you'd have a date with me?" James sat Lucius to his feet when they got back inside the castle. He fixed his glasses and mussed his hair a bit. "What d'you say?"

--

Severus was so shocked, it felt like her words had literally hit him and knocked him over. Words could not have escaped his mouth, even if his mind had the wits just then to form any. He loved Lily, he had loved her before he had even realized it, but he had never imagined that she could possibly desire to be something more than friends. What could she really possibly see in him? He knew he was unattractive, poor, ill-tempered, socially awkward, unpopular, undesirable, the list went on and on further into the negatives. He was brilliant, there was at least that and Severus was very proud of his one strong point--but brains coupled with all of those other traits earned one high marks in ones studies, not dates with beautiful girls.

Severus' face was aflame as he looked into Lily's emerald eyes, a million thoughts clamoring through his head, some of them torturing him over this. In the end he sat those thoughts aside because he had to answer her--he couldn't just sit there staring like an amazed bump. Besides...why shouldn't he have a date with Lily? His whole damn life he had been lonely and miserable except the times he had spent with her. He loved her, and she wanted a date with him.

His heart beat hard and quickly as he found his voice.

"Lily..." Severus looked down at her hand over his, small, warm, soft. He turned his hand beneath hers so their palms touched, and rested his other hand on top of hers, a bit embarrassed that it was clammy and shaking slightly due to excitement and nervousness. "Of course I am. There's nothing I would like more than to go on a date with you." He let go of her hand, the feel of their skin sliding slickly together making him grimace slightly. Stupid sweaty palms. Stupid slimy, greasy, gross--ugh.

"Y-your hand, I didn't mean to...s-sorry about that." He took her hand gently and dried it with a frayed corner of his shirt.

Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 JamesLuciusBanner

Last edited by James Potter on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Lucius felt his face heat up at the embarrassment of being carried in such a way, he buried his face in James's shoulder as they passed by a group of his fellow Slytherins. They merely shook their heads, and went about their business muttering something about 'constant damsels in distress'. Lucius caught wind of their whispers and ran a hand down his face. "You know, you didn't have to carry me this way. But I suppose so long as we're back, mission accomplished." Once his feet hit the ground, a massive spasm went up both of his legs- he wanted to fall back down. He had to fight to stand, a look of pain crossing his features.

"A date? I-" He finally fell back, landing flat on his ass. "Yes, fine." He grumbled. "We can go on a date I just--Merlin, my legs..." He moaned and began to work his fingers into the muscles of his calves. "They're too sore for me to move- I..." He trailed off, trying to think of a way to ask. "I suppose it would be too much to ask if you would carry me to the prefect bathroom on the fifth floor- I need to soak in the tub. I need to rub the ache out of my legs. I don't suppose you wouldn't mind doing that too." He said in his usual droll manner, not really being serious on the offer.

-

Lily watched Severus, wondering what was going on in his head. Maybe she had crossed some sort of line with him- presuming he would want to take their friendship to the next level. Maybe he wanted to remain just friends- maybe he was gay- though, she never got that vibe from him. She felt her face heat up in embarrassment.

She fumbled in with her long red hair with her free hand, chewing nervously on her lip- looking up at him with a sheepish look when he finally spoke. He was just as nervous as she was, and that in itself was comforting.

"Sev- it's okay." Lily murmured about his sweaty palms. "I thought for a moment that you might not have been interested, and were looking for a way to turn me down gently." She smiled at him. "You were so brave to come rescue us- it made me think that... my best friend had grown up into a wizard I could see myself going out with. You risked a lot to do that, and I just..." She reached out and hugged him hard.

"I'm really looking forward to our date."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:02 pm

James scooped Lucius up again, and carried him to the prefects bathroom. He had missed that Lucius wasn't really serious about it, or perhaps ignored it. James Potter was being chivalrous, and besides, he enjoyed carrying Lucius and being his hero.

"Here we are." James announced, when the two of them were outside the door to the prefects bathroom. "I've heard rumors, but is it true that there's a painting of a mermaid in there, and that she's a pervert?" James looked amused.

--

That hug lingered with Severus for the rest of his busy day. He was able to sneak away to Hogsmeade to try and find a job. He wasn't worried about being caught off grounds without permission, as he often made himself scarce and was largely unnoticed by Hogwarts students and staff anyway. No one would worry that he was missing, no one would probably even notice.

His mood was relatively well given he had both held Lily's hand and been hugged by her, however it began to decline as the evening progressed and various possible employers continued to shake their heads at him and turn him away. One particularly lovely lady had let him down easily by saying that there was no place in her establishment for 'a greasy boy like you, we do have health codes to adhere to'.

"To look at the place I never would have guessed. It's just horrible what low standards officials have these days, but if patrons don't mind mouse droppings as an extra spice then I suppose you would be in the clear." He said it loud enough for many of the pubs visitors to have heard, and the woman chased him out of her pub spewing curses at him, to which Severus had no problem with sending back at her.

His last try for the night found him at a diner, and the man in charge of it had been short staffed that night. He tossed Severus an apron with little questioning. Severus attempted to be a waiter. The customers were slobs, and they complained about everything, as though this was an elaborate restaurant fit for wizarding royalty. It was hardly that. Severus kept thinking of Lily each time he came close to saying something nasty. He bit his tongue and politely went about his duties.

He was proud to have had the self control to keep quiet and mannerly as long as he had, but by the end of the night he could hide his sour mood no longer. A large woman had ordered her third plate of food, though she had severely berated the previous two--and yet left nothing but crumbs upon the plates.

She finished her third meal and then announced to Severus that she would not be paying for any of them--she went on about how horrible they were and demanded to speak to the manager. She accused Severus of having spit in her third plate of food--she said she had seen the disgusting little vermin do it. On and on she went, as Severus stood by becoming more and more angry until he muttered a charm at her, quietly under his breath.

"...and furthemore..." She stopped abruptly, her feet quivering and gave a shriek as her shoes burst apart at the ends and coils of long, thick, dirty toenails snaked out. The horrified owner began to apologize profusely but the fat woman could hardly hear him over her tearful shrieking and Severus' thin lips twisted into a victorious grin as her toenails continued to grow and scrabble against the flooring, scaring other patrons from their booths. The owner turned on him, shouting and jabbing a large finger at him.

"OUT, GET OUT!"

Severus backed away towards the door, raising his voice over the mayhem.

"You still owe me pay for tonight!"

The man sputtered, his face red and purple and looking explosive.

"YOU WONT SEE A GALLEON! GERROUT!"

Severus complied, scowling as he walked through the shadowy streets, his hands stuffed into his pockets, which were still as empty as when he had came. What was wrong with that man? The fat lady obviously deserved to be hexed, she was trying after all to get away with three free meals. If anything Severus had done the owner a favor by assuring that woman would never return to his store.

"No one appreciates anything." Severus grumbled, as he continued down a street which would lead him back towards Hogwarts. He startled when someone grabbed him out from the shadows and drew his wand, jabbing it at the shadowy figure with a ready fire of fight in his dark eyes. "Unhand me."

"I saw you at the diner earlier. I saw ol' Barnaby give you the apron an' put you to work. You dinnit look to be enjoyin' yourself. I saw you hex that ol' cow too. I've never seen that curse, you make it up yourself?"

Severus yanked his arm from the grasp, snarling and taking a few steps back.

"I mean you no harm, boy. I just figured the way things look, you need a job. I also figure you're a pretty talented wizard as to make up a hex like that. Am I right?"

Severus kept his distance from the figure and nodded his head slowly.

"You are, but I'm not looking for that sort of job." Severus straightened his shirt, and began to walk away.

"Not that sort a'thing, boy! Hey, wait! Listen, I've got a shop in Knockturn Alley."

Severus stopped, and turned to face the man who had jogged up behind him. The light here was better, and Severus could see half of the mans face under his hood. The flesh was scarred and hideously deformed. Knockturn Alley...Severus must admit that now he was very interested.

"What sort of job is it?"

Severus returned to Hogwarts at a late hour but was lucky enough to get back to the Slytherin dorms unseen, and with a new job. He twisted the pendant on the necklace the man had given him--it was a timed portkey and would take him to Knockturn Alley every Saturday and Sunday evening. Before entering the Slytherin common room, Severus fingered the necklace once more--a black cameo was background to an ivory skull. An emerald snake looped through the vacant eye holes, and emerged from the skeletal mouth. He tucked the portkey beneath his shirt, and made his way to the boys dorms.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 pm

"Yes, here we are. And... well... she is, but I don't pay attention much. It's nothing I haven't personally heard before." He got down from James's arms, holding on to his shoulders as they approached the door. "Hopscotch." He muttered the password and the door swung open. He took James in with him- revealing the grandeur of the room with it's huge pool like bath tub.

He uttered a soft sigh of relief, happy to see it. "Thank Merlin." He finally let go of James, hobbling over to the changing screen. He got behind it, stripping his clothing off. Still obscured from view, save for the outline of his form, he reached over the edge of the stone lip of the bath, turning on one of the many faucets. The water turned a silvery color, bubbles instantly floating from the surface. He was quick to slide into it, submerging himself in the hot water completely before resurfacing. He flicked his long hair back, letting out a contented sigh.

"Much better." Lucius swam over to the side, putting his arms up on the stone lip so he could look at James. "...Get in. I'll give you the promised kisses I owe you."

-

When Lily departed from Severus, she went straight back to the castle- excited about the prospects of their upcoming date and trip to the ball. She sat down at the vanity in the girl's dorm room, half listening while she ran a brush through her long hair.

"And then he carried him off! HE carried MALFOY off. Like he's some sort of special princess or some rubbish like that!"

"What do we have that Malfoy's got that James wants so badly!"

"...A penis." Lily snickered glancing back at the sullen looking girls. "Potter likes Malfoy. Sorry ladies. Can't say that I blame him though. Malfoy's gorgeous- almost too much so- to be true. There's no way anyone of you can compete with that. You're better off finding someone else than trying to get your hearts broken."

"Oh, you mean like you Evans? You with your greasy Slytherin boyfriend? Don't make me sick."

Lily scowled at her. "Not everybody likes gits like Potter."

"No, some people like creepy pale ones! Does he even have any muscle, or any likable traits? Oh, let me list them off. He's creepy. He's greasy. He's pale. Poor. Mean-- not seeing any traits that say keeper!"

"More like keep away from me."

Lily shook her head at them. "Sev is smart, he's funny, and he's a brave talented wizard. All you care about are vapid nonsensical things like how nice a smile is. Smiles don't create good conversations. A nice smile can't replace a brain!"

"He's in to dark magic."

"So!" Lily said defensively. If there was anything contentious between them it was that subject. "So what if he's interested in it, it doesn't mean he'll use it!"

The two Gryffindor girls exchanged looks. "Yeah right. He's probably going to learn and then torture everyone who doesn't like him. Which means... You and Malfoy are the only ones who would be safe."

"He wouldn't do that!" Lily said angrily and stood up. "You don't know him. You're only going by appearance and stupid rumor." She snagged her blanket off her bed. "I'm sleeping in the common room."

"Why don't you go sleep in Slytherin with your greasy boyfriend! You're a traitor, and a freak Evans!"

She spun around on her heels, his green eyes flashing in anger. "I'm not a freak!" She stormed off angrily, passing by a bewildered Sirius and Remus, exiting the common room, and headed for the library to sleep on one of the couches instead.
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:40 pm

James raised an eyebrow at the blond in the prefects bathtub. He had been about to leave, not expecting Lucius would want him to stay while he soaked in the bathtub. He was pleasantly surprised at the command and was not about to say no to the wet blond vixen who was looking up at him, his silver eyes captivating and beads of water tracing down his face and neck. Lucius seemed like some sort of siren, luring him into the dangerous depths with his hypnotic song.

James stripped out of his Gryffindor uniform with a sly smile and a teasing sway of his hips. At last his clothing was all shed and he slipped into the soapy water, very glad for the bubbles covering the surface because a certain part of his body had already given a twitch to let him know it was excited to be in the bath with Lucius. A shiver twisted up and down his back, prickling his spine. It was a bit of a rush to be in here, naked, with another boy who had promised him kisses--and the risk that they could be walked in upon at any moment added to his excitement. James' cheeks were flushed a deep red as he moved closer to Lucius, his glasses slid down to the end of his nose due to the water and steam slicking his skin.

Embarrassingly, James found that he was frozen a few steps away from Lucius and unable to move. He had never been at a loss like this. If he were with a girl right now he would have been at her confidently by now, taking charge and making her moan as his hands roamed her body and the hot place between her legs. He was complimented on his skills, and here was forgetting it all and just staring at Lucius like the biggest idiot.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:16 pm

He unsuccessfully hid a small laugh at James's hip swaying. "Gryffindors are teases!" He playfully splashed water at him, sliding over to not get splashed when James joined him.

Luicus waited for James to move closer to him, blinking in surprise when he didn't. He looked a little shocked, which silently amused the blonde to no end. He moved closer to James, sliding his wet hands down his face gently.

"Your glasses are slipping." He murmured and carefully removed them from James's face, resting them instead on top of his head where they seemed more secure. "There, that's better. You don't want to loose them."

Lucius kept his body just an inch or two away from James, but the other teen could feel the warmth radiating from him. "Now. I've promised you that kiss." He murmured, his hands sliding down his shoulders as he leaned in- his warm breath puffing on James's lips before he crushed against them. His arms looped around his shoulders, moving his soft lips in a slow kiss. His tongue darted out and licked at James's lip teasingly.

"How was that..." He breathed, letting his breath brush teasingly against him. "Or should I try again...?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:33 am

"Perfect." James murmured, and kissed Lucius back eagerly. His hands moved through Lucius' hair, the wet ropes slipping between his fingers. His tongue slid between Lucius' lips and past his teeth to tangle with Lucius' tongue and taste the wet warmth of his mouth. James moaned lowly into the kiss, thoroughly enjoying it. He had no idea he would ever be so aroused with a member of his sex but Merlin, Lucius was making him drunk with desire.

James' hands roamed over Lucius' pale wet body, enjoying every touch. He moved his hands beneath the water and found Lucius' curvy legs, and kneaded at the sore muscles there, massaging them beneath the warm water as he left small kisses to Lucius' lips and flicked his tongue out at the kiss-swollen flesh.

"Feel good?"

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:18 am

Lucius enjoyed the kiss they shared, the hand in his hair. He opened his mouth eagerly, enjoying the warmth and the sensual nature of their tongues. He moaned too, gasping out when the kiss was broken. He shivered at the hands on his body, not so sure he wanted to go this far when they weren't particularly dating.

Though... they were in a tub, naked, kissing- James's hands were getting particularly knowledgeable about the curves and dips of his frame. He liked it, if he got closer to James, the other teen would know just about how much. "Okay we're dating now." He muttered.

"Ah!" The second his legs were touched and rubbed, he lost his footing and collided with James. He flushed, but was glad to know James was enjoying this as much as he was. His chewed on his lip, their bodies pressed flush against each other in the hot water. "...I... I you... my legs are worse than I thought." He stammered. "...You have excellent hands. If... you could rub them more, they'd feel better." He moved his lips over James's neck, nipping at the flesh there. He sucked on the skin teasingly, moving slowly against him.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 am

James raised his eyebrows in a bit of a comical expression.

"We're dating now, are we?" James chuckled, tilting his head back to allow Lucius more of his skin. "Mm...quite the idea. I agree."

James' skilled hands continued to work over the curvy flesh of Lucius beautiful legs. He applied just the right amount of pressure, moving his hands in circular motions, over the fronts and backs of Lucius' legs. His hands stopped just below the soft curves of Lucius' rear, then moved around to Lucius' thighs and up to his hips. Now and then his fingers or the back of his hand would brush or nudge at a more intimate part of Lucius' anatomy. Finally he could take the teasing no longer, and let his hands explore other parts of Lucius body.

James enjoyed the feel of Lucius' hard flesh in his hand, the soft skin as he pleased and toyed with it, the swollen head as his fingers rubbed over it, the way it twitched and grew harder at his touches. James' other hand rested at the base of Lucius' back, his fingertips tickling the smooth skin. James dipped his head down to nip and kiss at Lucius' neck and shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Lucius moaned- his sore legs greatly appreciating the attention James was lavishing on them. He still felt weak, as if he couldn't exactly stand on them on his own two feet yet- but that was fine. He was breathing hard now, his fingers digging into the other teen's shoulders for support. "Oh James..!" He groaned out, throwing his long hair back over his shoulders.

He felt his erection give a jump at James's purposeful teasing. He rocked himself against his body, enjoying the feel of how nice James had built himself up over the years. According to his father, quidditch was a great work out. Every time James stroked him, he rubbed his body, more importantly their harden flesh together. The contact of sensitive, eager flesh made him shiver.

With a trembling hand he reached down to give James proper attention- stroking his flesh, swirling his thumb around the head of his penis teasingly. He turned his head gently just to enough to place kisses on the side of James's head, on top of his soft dark hair. "Mmm- James..."
Back to top Go down
TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:33 pm

His name rolling from Lucius lips in the heat of the moment was intoxicating--to hear it in the low, needful, husky, tones of a male voice--more specifically Lucius' voice--went straight to James' core and he had no desire to ever hear it whimpered from female lips again. He crashed his lips to Lucius', his mouth eager and dominant.

"D'you like what you've got there?" James growled lowly against Lucius lips, between the kisses. He gave his hips a buck to meet Lucius' stroke, making his meaning clear. He regarded Lucius with a smug, lopsided, grin. He left kisses and nips along Lucius' jawline and stopped at his ear, his breath heavy and hot on the sensitive shell. His voice was a husky whisper when he spoke again. "You are driving me bloody crazy."

--

Severus lay on his back, sprawled out on his bed. His long, greasy hair splayed out onto his pillow and partially across his face. For the longest time he just stared up at the ceiling, a small smile curving his thin lips and giving a look to his face that seemed unusual, as it was a rare expression for him. Severus hadn't felt this good in such a long time, since the day he first met Lily. He could easily bring back the memory of that hug from earlier, her arms wrapped around him though briefly had made a lasting impact on him. He could remember very few times in which he had been shown such affection, even from his mother. If he thought very hard about it, straining through memories he did not wish to wade through, he could probably recall those times due to surprise rather than affection for the memories. Eileen did not show much affection or expression, and when she did it failed to be warm or comforting, it was just odd.

But Lily's embrace was just...so nice. It was really hard to bring up the correct word or phrasing to describe just what that simple action meant to him, or how it made him feel. It was not an often occurrence that fellow human beings wanted to be near him, let alone to touch him.

The day had took a brief turn but then the job had been offered. Now Severus would have the money for nice robes, and to take Lily on an actual date, to buy gifts for her--he couldn't wait to tell Lucius about everything. It didn't even bother him as it usually would that it was growing late and Lucius was not yet back. Normally he would have been up and pacing with a crease between his thick black eyebrows and a downtwisted turn to his mouth. For right now Severus didn't mind how late Lucius returned, until then, he would simply bask in the odd but wonderful feeling that for once, good things were happening in the life of Severus Snape.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:06 am

Lucius groaned into the kiss, letting James have his way with his mouth, as he was taken aback by the kissing prowess of his fellow school mate. He looked at that smirk and cocky attitude that normally infuriated him, but now he found himself liking it quite a bit. It looked good on James, in this situation. There were a few things sexier than a man who knew he was sexy and could back it up.

"I think that's obvious." Lucius purred and gave James's erection a stiff yank. "But... if you need to know... I like it... alot." He growled into James's ear, nipping at his throat. "You may not like this... but I can go no further than this. We haven't even had a first date yet." He murmured to him, reaching out to hit the drain button on the side. The water sank just a bit past their hips before Lucius stopped it. "However I am not so cruel as to not bring you past the edge of desire." He mumbled against his lips and slid down James's wet body.

He came to rest on his knees in front of him. He wrapped his lips around the top of his erection, sliding his tongue lavishly over the head- licking and teasing the sensitive flesh. He rolled the heavy flesh of his scrotum in his hand, while his finger left a light trail over the hard skin he didn't have in his mouth.

-

Lily remained on the couch in the library, her pillow, her blanket keeping herself warm in the chilly room. It was hard to sleep, but she was too stubborn to go back to the tower and face the smug girls in the dorm room.

What she did with her own life was her business. If she wanted to date her best friend, she was going to do just that. She couldn't comprehend why they hated him so much, he was simply misunderstood. Just because he was poor didn't mean a damned thing to Lily.

Severus was funny, smart, and a good person. She shifted uncomfortably on the couch, tucking up the blanket around her face to keep her warmer. "Stupid drafty library." She muttered and gave up, throwing the whole thing over her face. "Stupid girls." She punched the cushion in frustration.

Monday was going to be a very difficult, very tiring day for Lily Evans.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:00 pm

James clutched the back of Lucius' head, the perfect blond-white strands of his hair tangled a bit in his fingers.

"Oh, Lucius--ah...bloddy hell, your...your so very good."

And why wouldn't he be? Who better to know a mans body than another man. Lucius looked amazing as James looked down at him, his mouth around his responsive member. James loved the feel of slowly coming undone in the hands of Lucius Malfoy. He was also looking forward to making Lucius come undone by his doing.

James held back as long as he could through the attention Lucius continued to give him. At last he couldn't stave off his peak no longer.

"Lucius I--" With a jerk and spasm followed by a pleased groan, James came filling Lucius mouth with his juices.

Last edited by James Potter on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Lucius wasn't paying attention- he was far too wrapped up in his task. He shut his eyes, enjoying the feel of the slow, hard pulse in his mouth, the heat radiating off of James- surrounding him.

All the sudden, warmth exploded in his mouth and it was all he could take not to choke. He had given these before to previous love interests, he knew what was coming yet- never before had he gotten so wrapped up in the act that he didn't prepare himself. He swallowed down the fluid, snagging a towel to wipe off the sides of his mouth before discarding it off to the side.

He stood up, looping his arms around James's neck. "Well. That was something, hm? Quite a nice way to spend a sunday night..." He purred licking playfully at James's lips.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:44 pm

James leaned in and licked at Lucius' lips, tasting himself on them was sexy. James' blue eyes glittered.

"I think I'd enjoy spending any day of the week with you." James grinned. "I'm looking forward to our date, but first...well...this night isn't over yet." James slid down Lucius' body and onto his knees. He wasn't going to leave Lucius without having been pleased and really, James was eager for the new experience and to undo Lucius the way Lucius had him.

James took Lucius' length into his hand and tipped his head towards it. He traced the head teasingly along his lips, a shiver coursing through his body at the feeling of it. James tongue lulled out and he lapped at the slit and head, tracing the outline of it with the tip of his tongue before taking as much of the length as he could into his mouth. He sucked at Lucius member as if he were sucking the last bit of a tasty drink through a straw, his cheeks hollowed. His hand traveled a bit lower to touch the sack beneath and then traced his finger around the base of Lucius' penis as he continued to suck and lick at the swollen length.

Last edited by James Potter on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 am

"You would?" Lucius asked sounding a little off from his usual cool demeanor. He knew James was interested in dating him, but a solid verification caught him off guard. "Well, Mr. Potter, I think that can be arranged..." He trailed off watching as James sank to his knees in anticipation. He was already teetering on the edge himself after everything they've done.

He let out a sharp gasp when warmth circled his hot flesh- it was all he could do to not release right there. "James! Oh James, that's so good..." He purred running his fingers through his thick dark hair. His legs were trembling as he reached down to put one hand on James's shoulder for support.

His fingers clenched around the dark hair in his grip, but he didn't pull it. He raked his teeth across his bottom lip, his cheeks pinking. "James! James, I'm going to--" He warned, his voice heavy with desire. "JAMES!" He hollered out, the sound of the name echoing off the walls of the empty prefect bathroom as he came into the warmth of the waiting mouth around his spent flesh.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 am

James pulled back, Lucius' softening flesh sliding out of his mouth. Shiny, sticky, strands of Lucius' release slid from James' lips as he did so, the pearly beads making slow trickles down his chin. He swallowed what was left in his mouth, his eyes glimmering.

"Alright for a first go, then?" James stood back up, licking at his messy lips. He ran a hand through his damp hair, which was drying into messy swirls and cowlicks. "It is getting late though. I suppose we should ditch this place and I'll walk you back to your side of things, you dirty Slytherin." James grinned, and wiped his chin. He climbed out of the prefects bath and gathered his clothing. "Next meeting, we'll have a proper date."

James finished buttoning his shirt and looked around for his glasses, having forgotten Lucius had them propped atop his white-blond hair.

Last edited by James Potter on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centaurs Attack!   Centaurs Attack! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Centaurs Attack!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: