The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hallowe'en Ball

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:40 pm

She just shook her head at James, thinking of how remarkably inappropriate he was at times, but he did have a point. "Alright-- for my sake, I'll drink it. No harm done."

Once the display between Severus and Remus was done, she shook her head. "No." Lily said in a hushed voice to James. "No, we can't- not to them. They're the most sexually repressed people we know. I think if we had them participate, they might just explode!" She glanced over to Severus who was blushing so hard the paleness of his skin looked like a normal skin tone.

She smiled and waved over to Sirius in an 'everything's fine' gesture- stopping when Slughorn came over to them.

"Are you two ready?"

Lily nodded. "Yes, professor. I'll be sampling it." She said and picked it up. Her heart was beating fast as she drank it. It didn't taste bad, and she felt warm and dizzy all over. She glanced over at James, chewing on her lip. She kept telling herself she didn't want to but she couldn't stop herself either. She grabbed the front of his shirt, kissing him hard on the lips.

"Oh my, Miss Evans!" Slughorn fumbled with the antidote, quickly giving it to Lily who looked to be matching her hair in redness. "Er... full marks then. Excellent job. That concludes today's class- I'm very impressed with you all!" He said and then turned his attention to Sirius and Lucius. "Mr. Malfoy- Mr. Black- you're next."

-

Snape gathered up his books- his cheeks darkening at the remark from Sirius, shoving them sloppily into his bags all the while apologizing under his breath. He didn't hear what Remus had said, as he was too busy being upset. "Ridiculous, dangerous, absolutely humiliated..." He slung his bag over his shoulder. He glanced over to his partner, looking tremendously defeated. "I am sorry, Remus. This is of no fault of yours. I am a private person, I like to keep my feelings to myself and it seems as if our potion was made so well, it brought them to the surface in the most unflattering way. I will understand throughly if you no longer wish to be partners with me." His face was blushing so hard, it was starting to hurt.

Acting that way in public forum? It was mortifying. The thought of making out with Remus in the common room wasn't a negative thing by any means, they both had similar interests and intelligence, but he was still Snivellius- Remus couldn't possibly like him in that way. If anything this experiment probably lost him a potential colleague.

-

Lucius frowned when he saw the look on Severus's face, knowing the other teen must be completely embarrassed. "Sev is so private. Maybe I should--" He was cut off by Lily and James, shocked again for the second time today. "Oh my. Well... Today has been interesting, hasn't it?"

Lucius took the hand that had gone through his hair, linking their fingers together so that they could hold hands. "There is plenty of heat between us. And apparently there is plenty of heat between our friends as well..." He trailed off and looked to Sirius with a bit of a smirk. "Perhaps old Slug is playing matchmaker." He quickly quieted down when Slughorn came over to them.

"Hello boys! Now... I've got a special antidote prepared here- just in case the rumors about you blood is true, Lucius."

Lucius instantly scowled as if he was exhausted with answering that rumor. "My mother's line did not have veela blood in it professor."

"Right, right." He answered back in a way that said he didn't necessarily believe Lucius. "I am very excited for this! The addition of a partner's blood to the potion can cause an amazing amount of things to happen!" Slughorn said enthusiastically. "If it does create a more powerful, person specific aphrodisiac that would be a tremendous service toward helping couples with... er... problems. Well then Mr. Black- drink up!"

Lucius didn't let go of Sirius's hand, the results of Snape and Lily drinking the potion were quickly going through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:03 pm

James flushed as Lily pulled him close. However he wasn't so gobsmacked that he didn't manage to hold her close for a few moments before they were parted. After the antidote was administered he looked away, savoring the feel of Lily's lips against his with a slight groan. The class had revealed some surprises and some not so surprising ones.

He gathered his books and put them in his bag, watching Severus and Remus from the corner of his eyes before speaking lowly to Lily again.

"Evans, I think an implosion would be most welcome. I might he a git and a prat at times but look ar those two." He pointed to where Remus and Severus were leaving before turning back to Lily. "We've seen what a Lust potion will do, imagine what a potion that works their feelings and helps buds a friendship will do. A deeper connection is what is needed some times."

With a smirk he moved past Lily, stealing a kiss before heading out the door.

----

"Severus....hey.....Severus!" Remus hissed when they were in the hall. His insides where squirming more than when he transformed on the full moon and his face heated up accordingly. "I would like to stay partners. We work good together. I don't have to worry about losing an eye or something."

He smiled and quickly looked around before leaning in and brushing a very light and timid kiss across Severus' lips. He then backed away with an even redder face than before and mumbled something about heading to the library or maybe the lake before hurrying away. He hadn't meant too and he tried rationalize that it wass just residue from class. But as he hurried on his way to the dusty tomes of the library the dark little voice in the back of his mind whispered that it was because he liked not being the smart one in the relationship and that with Severus they'd never run out of things to talk about.

----

"Veela blood. That explains a lot." Sirius laughed as he took the vial and raised it in cheers before tipping it back.

The potion slipped slowly down his throat, the cocao flavoring it wonderfully and he turned his eyes to Lucius, flicking his blue-silver orbs from the top of Lucius's head to his feet before using their linked hands to bring him close and hold him there as he kissed him deeply, slipping his tongue past the barrier of Lucius's lips with ease as the other wrapped around Lucius's pony tail and pulled lightly, tipping Lucius's head back enough to break the kiss and give him access to the pale skin of Lucius's neck.

With a slight growl he bit down and started tease the area. Suckling on it until he was sure that there would be a large mark left behind. Nothing else mattered but Lucius and need to mark him as taken.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Lily was stunned. She had just kissed James Potter of people. She slowly moved her sleeve across her mouth, chewing on her upper lip. She decided to not say a damn word, as she couldn't. But one thing was for certain, Remus and Severus did need a hand. Maybe James and his friendship based love potion was a decent idea. She picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder before making it out of the room.

-

"Oh, well then that is good news. I won't knock your eye loose-" He stopped dead in his tracks when Remus kissed him. He stood stunned, his fingers brushing across his lips after Remus had left, unable to to move even if he wanted to.

Wow. A first kiss. It wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it might be. He didn't make a fool of himself and it was simply that easy. Maybe scraping together money for a costume to go to the ball wasn't so bad of an idea after all. When he could finally move he started back toward the student board to look to see if anyone needed a potions tutor.

-

"That's just a rumo-" He began and was instantly silenced by the kiss. His legs felt weak, like he wanted to sit for fear of falling. It was so passionate, so heated- he felt like he was back in the Gryffindor dorm, wrapped up with Sirius in his bed. It was a feeling he was highly enjoying.

Lucius wrapped his arms around Sirius, gasping out the second he felt teeth on his neck and a tug on his hair. He twisted slightly, not wanting to have a large bruise on his neck. "Sirius- Sirius, come on." he pouted knowing the damage was probably already done.

"Oh, I do say, that's quite enough." Slughorn pulled out the antidote and fed it to Sirius. "Now, Mr. Black- just a few questions in regard to your thoughts on the potion. What exactly were you thinking? Was it solid lust for the person closest to you, or for Lucius? On a level of intensity from 1-10, what would you rate the attraction level?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 pm

James wandered the halls deep in thought over the potion--with liberal amounts of the kiss floating through his mind--he'd have to have Remus's ok to do it. This wasn't something that one could just spring on a person and expect them to be ok with it. He'd not seen the light meeting of lips in the hallway but had caught the tail end of Remus scurrying away.

Most likely to the library, I'll start there first

James's hunch had been right and he found Remus sitting in a large bay window overlooking the grounds. There was a book in his lap but the fair haired teen was looking steadily out the window and lightly touching his lips with the pads of his fingers. It was an odd sight; if Remus had a book it was always certain that he had his nose in it.

Still James needed Remus's attention so he smiled as he moved over and leaned against the wall, wondering how long it would take Remus in his preoccupied state to notice him. After a few minutes he cleared his throat and swallowed a laugh as Remus jumped with a yelp and slid off the seat.

"Penny for your thoughts Moony?"

"N-nothing." Remus covered with a cough as he bound back up to his feet.

"Hmm. Don't believe you but I have a pressing matter at hand and I need your help." Jame started off.

"And what would that be?"

"Lily and I have a bet that a Lust potion made with yellow leaves wouldn't be as strong as one with the normal red and pink. She says that friendship has no place in a Lust potion. I want to brew it and test it to prove her wrong. I would like you and Snape to be the testers for it. You both have high marks in potions and who better to over see it than you, perhaps we can make a new discovery."

Remus's mouth gaped open for a moment as he thought about what James was proposing but he nodded. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes.....it's for the sake of science." Liar, you just want to have a reason to kiss Severus again.

----

Sirius blinked and then lightly ran his fingers over the mark he'd made; his voice sounding far way.

"Mine. I had to mark him as mine, there was nothing else in my mind than Lucius and I wanted...no I want everyone to know that he's mine. There was a tinge of jealousy there as well. And over course, Lust, I want him more than I did before, only him; no one else...."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 pm

It took Lily a good long while to find Severus, as she knew all of his usual haunts but he was at none of them. Finally, she found him making some kind of advertisement for the student board. "Sev-- what pray tell are you doing?"

"I am making a flyer, advertising my skills as a tutor in potions."

"Still, whatever for?"

Severus looked uncomfortable and finally uttered "Because I want to wear something for the ball. I have no money and-"

"Did you ask Remus!"

"No!" He said defensively. "He... said he was going to be there, and... I figure if he's going, I might go. But I can't go with out the robes."

Lily helped him hang the flyer on the board, nodding in understanding. "...Speaking of Remus... I was wondering if you'd help me with a wager Potter and I have about the nature of love potions." After a brief explanation, Severus simply shook his head.

"You want to test it on us then? ...Well... I suppose... For science, of course. And to prove Potter is an idiot."

"Excellent! Thank you Sev. We'll brew it tomorrow night and you and Remus sample them." She waved to him and ran back to the Gryffindor common room to speak with James.

-

Lucius shivered at the light touch. His cheeks flushed as he looked at Sirius through his blonde lashes while he spoke.

"Interesting... The effect of blood increases feelings of possessiveness along with a few other things. I'll have to continue to test this. Thank you boys! Top marks, plus extra credit for participating in the study. Oh... and Sirius." he passed him a few extra pieces of antidote. "In case the effects are too strong, take another antidote. We don't need any unnecessary fist fights due to potions now."

Meanwhile, Lucius reached over and took Sirius's hand again, squeezing it slightly. "Come on, Sirius. We have some time before our classes begin. Let's go back out to the lake."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:15 pm

James and Remus sat near the fire in the large overstuffed chairs, a table between them that was covered in notes and half plotted out formulas.

"Why can't we use the same ingredients as the Lust potion?" James scowled as he balled up the paper he'd been working on and throwing it over his shoulder to join the growing pile.

"Because, that potion is gears specifically towards nudging along lust until the drinker can't take it any more. We need a milder version if you're looking to just temper the friendship between two people."

"Remus I think you're missing the point of this potion. I say a Lust potion will be stronger if there is a strong sense of friendship between the two drinkers. There for I want to use the yellow petals in the stead of the pink....and maybe double the amount of oyster oil and instead of using the powder of Cocao using maybe shredded dark chocolate."

Remus cocked his head to the side as he tried to think of something that would negate the properties of what James was saying but it sounded like a good mix. With a nod he started to scribble it down, drafting out the notes from memory from class. With in minutes he had the rough outline of the potion and he felt the excitement start to build again in the pit of his stomach.

As he pushed the paper over towards James he seen Lily climb through the portrait hole and head towards them.

"Hey Lils."

James jerked his head up so fast that it hurt his neck and he grimaced as he rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Evans."

----

Sirius nodded and pocketed the vials in case he needed it later and squeezed Lucius's hand. "Alright, lets go back and relax, I'm sure I'm not missing anything in Divination. Probably just the foretelling of my death again." He grinned a bit as he shook his head. "You'd think that after the fiftieth time telling me that I'm going to die a horrible death the old bug would get tired of saying it."

He picked up his and Lucius's school bag and shouldered them, leading Lucius from the room and through the halls. He stole a couple of glances over at Lucius while they walked. The mark on his neck was an ugly reddish color and Sirius felt a wave of guilt rise up in his chest.

"I'm sorry Lucius. I didn't mean to do that." He said as he stopped and pulled Lucius close, kissing the mark gently as rubbed at his back. "I know you said you didn't want any marks left. I don't know...well I do, but I couldn't stop myself."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 am

Lily gave James an odd look. "Potter... You alright there? Didn't hurt yourself going through the door did you? It's rather simple to walk through them, it must have been an oversight." She grinned teasingly. "Remus! How are you? Er... Let me borrow Potter for a second. Then I promise you, you can have him right back."

She walked over to James and pulled him over to the side. "I spoke with Sev." She said lowly. "He said he would participate." She left the part about Snape wanting to make him look like a fool. "We're going to brew it tomorrow night and test it. The potions classroom will be empty. It'll be a perfect time to go do it."

She reached into her side bag and pulled out the bottle of their lust potion. "Here's the sample of the one we made today. There's enough for them both to try it. Did... Remus agree?"

-

"It's honestly a safe bet. Everyone eventually does die after awhile. There's either a good death or a bad one, so she's got a fifty-fifty shot of being correct. And it just sounds so much more dramatic if she says it's a horrible death. What a load of crock, hm?" He took Sirius's hand as they walked, passing by school mates who either noticed their closeness or paid no attention to it.

His free hand went up to touch the mark on his neck. "Well.... I suppose everyone will know now that I'm taken by someone. I guess that isn't such a bad thing. I doubt anyone will be trying to ask me out anymore with this bruise on my neck. It is kind of exciting, you know- to be marked. ...As weird as that may have sounded..."` He trailed off and continued to walk with SIrius until they were back outside by the lake. He sat down, tucking his legs beneath him.

"...So you really felt those things when you drank our potion?" He brushed a long strand of blonde hair back behind his ear. "That's really something."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

James gave a completely fake laugh and pulled a face at Lily's words. "Well you know Evans those things tend to flee one's mind when it's completely taken up by the thoughts of the most beautiful girl in the school going to a dance with one." He nodded and looked back at Remus. "One moment Mate, but if I'm not back in at least five minutes...don't come looking for me. Means my charisma finally worked."

Remus snorted and waved Jame's off, turning to look back down at their potion work.

James followed Lily a little bit away and pulled a slight face but then looked back at his hunched over friend. "Yeah, Remus agreed. "For science sake" is what he said. But he's willing. We're working on the potion now to see what has to be changed in order to make it work." He took the vial and pocketed it, making the mental note to put it some place safe. "Wait. We're having them both drink the Lust potion? Are we making them do the same with the Friend/Love potion as well?"

----

Even though Lily and James were speaking lowly he still heard his and Severus's names. As he stared at the work he had done so far on the potion it was starting to blur together. If he wanted to be honest with himself then he'd really only signed on to work with this because he wanted to be in close proximity with Severus and the premise of working on a potion seemed like a good idea.

He looked at his quill and with a slight flick of his wand he watched as it danced around the paper, doodling nonsense in the margins of the paper and filling it with microscopic writing. With a sigh he waved his wand again and it was gone.

"I've gone insane. Utterly mad." He murmured as he looked out the window.

----

Sirius looked over and Lucius and nodded. "I did, and more. It was not...pleasant what I was feeling. I would have even went after James or even Remus if I felt they were looking at you in the wrong manner." He looked down and played with a piece of grass. "I think the additive of the blood to the potion increases the feeling of ownership that one has over the other, a strong magic that can be lethal if not used correctly."

Sirius moved over to sit behind Lucius, pulling the blonde back against his chest, softly kissing the back of his neck as his arms circled Lucius's waist and held on loosely. It was eating him up that he'd marred Lucius's creamy skin and he sighed against the warm flesh.

"I really am sorry Lucius, I didn't mean too. Although now I do know how easy you mark up I'll know how hard I can bite you in the future."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Lily rolled her eyes at James, wondering where in the world he got these ideas- nay these words- from. He really was something else sometimes. "Oh yes, the dance..." She trailed off, wondering what she was going to wear for that.

"We're having them drink both- I think that would work best, wouldn't it? They'll test out the friendship one, we'll see how they react- give them an antidote- and test out the lust one. That way we can observe how they react and see which one is stronger. Sev offered to make the antidotes." Lily said with a shrug. "I figure that would be the easiest way to see it's effectiveness, given it's the same potion, only with the addition of the yellow petals."

-

"Well... I believe that's why Slughorn had everyone leave to make sure no one was in the room. He's an odd duck, but he does know what he's doing." Lucius laid against him, his head resting on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Sirius. If that's all that happened was this bruise...? I'll live with it. That potion could have gone a million different ways, and I was thinking of them all. In the end? We walked out with extra credit, high marks-- I'll tolerate the bruise." He patted his leg at that, kissing him on the cheek.

"Your warmth and that wonderful scent that is simply you is helping make up for it." He yawned and pressed himself closer to him. "I didn't sleep well last night, but I think I will this night- if I spend it inside your bed in the tower. If you don't mind that is..."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:02 pm

James pulled a face and shook his head. "For the record Evans, I'm not looking forward to seeing what feeding both of them the lust potion will do. I was bad enough earlier watching Snape paw my mate. But...I want to show you that lust has to have some ounce of camaraderie to be truly potent." He smiled and bowed, taking her hand and kissing the back before turning and heading back to Remus, calling over his shoulder as he went. "I'll be sure to get something properly red to match you to the ball my dear, make sure you have your dancing shoes on."

----

Remus was startled out of his thoughts by James joining him at the table and he offered a wan a smile. There were no fumes to blame for his thoughts about Severus and he had to grudgingly admit that it was the attraction of being near someone that he didn't have to slow himself down for, and explain things too most times. Someone that valued hard work and took pride in studying and doing a good job on all assignments.

With a cough he pulled the paper back to him and started looking over the potion directions again, if they had it correct then the potion would be a potent one but it'd also have longer lasting effects.

"Merlin help us if we get this wrong." He murmured as he tried to find something that would derail their thesis.

----

Sirius grinned and pulled Lucius over into his lap, stealing a kiss before speaking lowly against his lips. "My bed is yours Lucius, you know that. You can spend as much time in it as you want, I won't have objections and now that we're out in the open...so to speak my mates can just get over it. Slughorn won't mind, he's willing to bend the rules for Moony and Snape, so I fail to see how he won't do so for us."

Sirius started to rub at Lucius's back, feeling the blonde teen melt into him and he rubbed his cheek against the top of Lucius's head, murmuring softly. "Why don't we retire to the dorm now, I can get Prongs or Moony to get my assignments from class, and a prefect I'm sure they won't mind if you skive off of class one day. Sleep is very important to the maintaining of a healthy mind and body. What do you say Lucius...we can spend the day curled together."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:23 pm

"Well. Considering we both have a lot on the line for this outcome I can't wait to see what happens. ...You in red. Huh. Can't picture it. But I'm sure it'll be a sight to see at the ball." She teased and walked over to join Remus. "To be honest... Guys, I'm a little worried about this experiment. There's some danger in lust potions- We do have Sev making antidotes, and I'm 100% sure that he'll make them incredibly potent." She sighed and brushed her long hair back.

"I wonder how Malfoy's and Sirius's potion came out. They were pulled back after class, so... something must have happened. I think maybe they should be there too for this. We might need the extra hands just in case something happens that we didn't account for."

-

"Well! If that's the case then, I think you need to decorate it with more green and silver." He joked. "And you need a down comforter. I simply can not sleep with out it." Lucius grinned at him, enjoying the warmth, the hands, the sweet kiss. "You tempt me so effectively- I can't say no."

He sighed at the thought. "A whole day in bed does sound satisfying..." He trailed off. "I don't like missing any classes, but I can just tell them I cut my hand in potions class and didn't feel well after that. They'll believe that." He looked down at his hand and the bandage there. "I needed the healing of my favorite gryffindor- I'm sure you can give Pomfrey a run for her money." He teased gently and stood up extending a hand to Sirius. "Come on then, let's go- I'm looking forward to laying beside you in the comfort of your bed."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Remus nodded as he looked up again from the direction. "I agree, if even one thing is wrong we'll need all the help we can, although I'm sure that Severus won't be too bad with it, I on the other hand....with my furry little problem am more likely to be a wild animal...am more susceptible to things. It might hit me a lot harder. So Sirius and Lucius would be a most welcome addition."

James scoffed and waved his hand dismissively. "You two are worried about nothing. With Moony here figuring out the potioning correctly things will be fine. I know it."

Remus looked over at Lily and rolled his eyes. "I wondered about Sirius and Lucius, but knowing them it was just because they are already in a committed relationship that Slughorn didn't want to them go any further into their desires for each other."

----

Sirius pushed himself to his feet and interlaced his fingers with Lucius's laughing heartily. "I don't know about that, Madam Pomfrey has a lot more years on me, so I'm sure she knows more about healing things than I could ever hope too."

He shouldered the bags again and as one they started up towards the castle, the thought of just laying in bed with Lucius and resting for the rest of the day a pleasant one that he was sure he'd try to talk Lucius into doing at least one day a week.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 pm

"Potter... your lack of foresight frightens me. I think as soon as Sirius gets back, we'll ask them for help. We don't need any accidents especially...." She looked over to Remus and bit her lip. This might not be a good idea after all. She didn't want either one of them to get hurt. "I just don't want there to be any accidents. No one should have to get hurt because Potter and I are curious." She glanced at her watch. "I'm guessing Sirius should be back soon. ...Provided he and Malfoy aren't up to something."

-

Lucius took his hand, walking with Sirius back to the castle. "Well of course she does- however I still think you should be a healer one day. I think that occupation would suit you very well." As he walked he felt himself glowing. Being around Sirius like this was incredibly satisfying.

Especially when he passed by a group of girls who made mooney eyes at Sirius. Lucius smirked at them, putting his arms around Sirius's. He gave them an arrogant 'mine' smile, walking past them with a little bounce in his step. "...Sorry. But just like this mark, I like showing off that you're mine." He leaned in nipping at Sirius's neck as they started for Gryffindor tower.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Remus laughed a bit. "Padfoot? Not up to something? Are you forgetting who you're talking about here Lily? Padfoot is always up to something. Although with Lucius at his side I'm hoping that he'll settle down. But I think that it might turn out the other way and Padfoot might rub off on him."

James pressed a hand to his chest and leveled Lily with an abashed stare. "Your lack of confidence in Moony pains me Evans. Do you think that he'd let anything happen to himself....or Sniv-" He stopped at her glare and sighed, "I mean Snape? Moony knows what he's doing." He clapped Remus on the back with a large smile. "Don't you feel offended Moons?"

"Lily has a point James, just one wrong move and the potions could have disastrous effects. We're nothing but students trying to figure out something most Potions Masters don't even dabble in....However, in the name of....Science, I would like to know the answer to the question that you pose James. Everyone says that their lover is like their best friend, so if our calculations are correct, then we'll have made a major break through in potions making."

----

Sirius groaned a bit at the nip and wondered quickly what he'd gotten himself into. He knew that he'd never be able to keep his hands to himself for more than a couple of moments. He heard a gasp from the girls they passed so he stopped and pulled Lucius to him and kissed him hard, nipping his bottom lip playfully before pulling away and winking at the girls.

"I don't mind Lucius." He murmured as kissed Lucius's forehead, "You can mark me or do that as much as you want. The sooner it's out that I'm off the market the better."

He laced their fingers and started back up towards Gryffindor Tower, hoping that it was mostly deserted so that he could get Lucius up to his room. He was only half lucky as the only occupants were Lily, James and Remus; but the look on their faces was one that made his blood run cold.

"Can I help you." He asked as he moved closer to Lucius.

The smile on James face didn't help anything as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "Why yes....yes you can. You want to fill him in Evans?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 am

"I'll make sure everyone knows. I don't know how obvious or subtle I would like to be however. I'll have to give it some thought." As they approached the tower, he hesitated slightly. He didn't say anything about it, but it was early in the afternoon- there might be more Gryffindors in there that might like to hex Lucius into oblivion. When they entered, he chewed his lip.

Lily he had no problem with. Lupin he spoke no more than two words to. But James? Coupled with the fact that all three of them looked like they were up to something. He slid behind Sirius, holding his hand.

Lily clapped her hands. "Well! That was excellent timing! We were just talking about you two love-OH MERLIN! Malfoy! What happened to your neck!" Lily's eyes went wide at the large mark on Lucius's neck.

"Oh. Er. Well... Our potion was quite powerful. It's just a love bite." Lucius said looking sheepish.

"More like a love maul." Lily blinked.

"It's fine! It's like an advertisement that I'm off the market." Lucius still didn't step out from behind Sirius. "So... what can we do for you?" He asked looking warily at the three of them.

"Anyway, Potter and I have a wager. We're testing the effectiveness of two love potions. The one we made in class, and one Lupin is brewing with yellow petals instead of red and pink. We want to see if the additive of friendship is stronger than pure lust."

Lucius shook his head. "No deal. We're not testing out any love potions..." He murmured. "We've had enough of that for one day."

"It's not on you two, it's on Remus and Sev."

Lucius looked taken aback. "Severus is in on this?"

"He's making the antidotes at the moment." Lily beamed. "However, as you know... lust potions can make it dangerous we want extra back up to help us, should Remus and Sev go over the edge too quickly- possibly violently- for us to administer the antidote."

"Oh, I see. I'm packing so much muscle, of course I'll be able to help in that." Lucius said sarcastically. "But... of course. I'll help. My best friend is... inexplicably mixed in with your doings... I want to help."

Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:02 am

Sirius's ears pinked up at the mention of the bite and he looked guiltily at it before clearing his throat and looking over at James, Lily and Remus.

"Moons! Are you barking mad? Wasn't the potions lesson enough?"

It was Remus's turn to color as he looked down at his notes. "Padfoot, it's nothing but a quest for science. Nothing more." At least not that I'll tell you...willingly.

James cleared his throat and looked from Sirius to Lucius. "Well since you have both there for stated you'd help..."

Hey! I never-" Sirius yelped before stopping and swallowing. "What I mean was you never gave me a chance to say that I would."

"I knew that you'd join in Pads." James laughed as he looked to Lily. "So tonight then? The actual brewing shouldn't take too long, twenty minutes if that and if Sniv...I mean Snape has the antidotes done then all we'll need is a place to test where no one will be the wiser as to what we're doing."

Sirius looked from Remus to James and then over to Lucius. He patted Lucius' hip and nodded up the stairs. "I'll be long in a moment Lucius, allow me one moment with James and Remus please."

Remus could basically read in Sirius's tone what he was going to bring up and he for one was glad that for once he wasn't the being the level headed one. He knew that in the back of his mind, if the potion was too strong, either one he could do serious damage to Severus; he could bite, or claw, or even kill the other teen. Yet on the other hand he could also take and mark Severus as his own, making it so that no matter if he was wolf or not he'd be territorial about him.

"Yes, a word would be most wise I think." Remus said softly as he kept his head down.

"Alright then. Meet me later in the common room Evans and we'll discuss the perfect place then." Jame said as he tilted his head to his two mates; wondering what was on their minds that had them looking as if they were about to meet th the gallows in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:40 am

"Okay, if you all need a word, then I'll go entertain our Slytherin friend here. Come on Malfoy. I'll see you in the common room later, Potter."

Lucius nodded to Lily, looking to Sirius. "Alright... Just... Don't take too long." He gave him a longing look, before following Lily up to to the empty girl's dormitory. "I'm glad you and Sirius are going to help us."

"So am I-- but are you certain you wish to go through with this? Lust potions are dangerous. Sev's stronger than he looks and I'm sure Lupin packs a punch. If they get attached in a way that Sirius did, they may lash out if we try to pull them apart or give them the antidote." He motioned to the mark on his neck. "Sirius said that he felt like he could have attacked his best friends if they got too close."

Lily glanced at the mark on Lucius's neck. "...I don't want anyone to get hurt in this."

"You and Potter should be the ones testing the potion, not Sev and Lupin. This is your folly, not theirs." Lucius pointed out and crossed his arms over his chest. "You see what I mean?"

"I do." She murmured. "I just... Potter? I can't. He's a toe-rag!"

"It's your experiment. It would be easier to pull you two apart than it would be for Sev and Lupin. There's something going on between them, I think- something they aren't even sure of. Sirius and myself are dating, but there's nothing between you and Potter. It's a better way to test it..."

She pressed her lips together. "Suppose you're right then. Maybe I should go and see if we can switch plans-- Think they've had enough time for a word before I go down there?"

Lucius nodded. "I would think..."

Lily sighed and started for the door, heading quietly back downstairs. "Guys? Are you done conversing? I think we may need to switch some of our plans around."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:04 pm

As soon as Lily and Lucius were out of sight he grabbed Remus and shook him as hard as he could, his words punctuated with each shake. "WHAT. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU'RE. DOING?"

Remus's head snapped back and forth and he stuttered as he tried to form a complete sentence. "Right now I-I'm being shaken to de-death."

Sirius let go of him and crossed his arms, looking very mature at the moment as his eyes landed and stayed on Remus's face. The look made Remus uncomfortable and he looked down, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Moons, you're playing with fire. You of all people should know that because of your con-err your furry little problem that you shouldn't be doing this. Things affect you differently than normal people." Sirius hissed as he placed his hands on Remus's shoulders. "I don't know what's gotten into you Moons. Voluntarily offering to take a potion that would make you attracted to Severus, it's insanity...."

"And what would you know about insanity Sirius? Huh?!? Maybe I just want to further research in the realms of potions, or maybe I want to see if something could exist between a fellow student and I that share the same studious values..."

"Or maybe you're trying to find a weakness to help us in hexing Snivy." James supplied from his spot to the right of the sandy haired boy.

With suddenly barely controlled anger that both Sirius and James only barely registered Remus stood and collected his books, taking the potion research with him and storming from the room. He knew where they'd look first for him, the library and with the anger and hurt and slight embarrassment of finding him attracted to someone that he was most certain didn't share that kind of mutual thoughts that were whirling about in his head.

Feeling suddenly very antisocial Remus went to the only place he knew that they'd never venture outside of class. The dungeons. There were many unused classrooms to choose from and after a few moments he found the perfect one, it wasn't too big nor too small and it had a small window that let in some fresh air. With a deep inhale of the musty smelling room he sat to work working on the potion again, losing himself in the work.

----

"Was it something that we said?" James asked as he watched his quiet friend leave in a wonderful huff.

"Y'know Prongs it might have been."

They both looked up as Lily and Lucius walked back into the common room.

"Yes Evans? What now?" James asked as Sirius moved over and pulled Lucius back into his arms, giving him a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:18 pm

"I... er..." She blinked at the way Remus left the room and frowned. Maybe this was for the best after all. "Potter, I think you and I should be the ones to test the potion. Not Remus and Sev. I think we might be easier to pull apart than two guys would be. That and... Our friends are quite repressed. That potion might unleash something we're not expecting."

Lucius peered out from behind her. "I second it. Even couples that aren't repressed have a great risk of becoming very passionate very quickly. ...Sorry if we're butting in, but we were discussing it upstairs and it sounded like such a good idea we wanted to share."

-

Severus was in a class room not far from where Remus was, testing out his antidote. The first one was textbook, for the standard lust potion. However, for the second- that required a bit of finesse, given no one ever used the yellow petals before.

He glanced in the cauldron, still uncertain if that was the correct way to brew it. "Bah!" He shoved himself away from the table in frustration and started to pace. He had been at this for awhile now, ever since speaking with Lily. He had gotten hopelessly no where. Running his hands down his face, he decided a trip to Slughorn's closet was in order. Once he was out in the hallway, his ears picked up the distinct sounds of someone else being there.

He cautiously made his way toward the classroom, not wanting to run into anyone he didn't want to see. Given that there were few people he enjoyed seeing the odds were against him.

"Remus?" Severus asked as he made his way into the room. "What are you doing down here?" He took a seat on the stool across from him. "Not many people come down here, unless it's to return to the Slytherin common room."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 pm

James and Sirius looked at one another and for a few minutes a silent battle was waged--or rather a silent agreement. Neither wanted to see what would happen if Severus and Remus suddenly became attached at the lips, or Gods forbid if they had to watch hands roam. With a slight incline of heads towards each other they looked back at Lily and Lucius.

"You just want a reason to kiss on me Evans." James smirked before holding up his hand. "Not that I blame you but I agree. I think that for this we should be the ones to do it. After all we made the bet and it's not really sporting to see our mates take the gallows." Besides, we'd make a hotter picture snogging that old Snivelly and Moony

Sirius nodded in agreement. "Yes, I was just discussing with Moons and Prongs and wondering how Prongs had talked Moony into doing it. Of course when faced with the thought that he wouldn't be helping out science Moons threw a fit." Sirius laughed a bit before holding his hand out to Lucius. "Now that we have this settled, Lucius and I have some business to attend to. He's got a rather nasty cut on his hand and I have to take care of it. So if you'll excuse us." He inclined his head to Lucius. "Shall we?"

----

Remus jumped a bit at the sound of someone elses voice and from years of trying to cover up Sirius and James ridiculousness he covered the parchment with his hands. When he looked up and seen Severus standing there he relaxed a bit, even if a bit of a blush covered his cheeks.

"I come to get some quiet time so I can work out James's potion. I wouldn't want to have a Peter type explosion on our hands." He joked weakly. "What about you? I thought that you'd be knee deep in brew antidotes."

As he spoke Remus let his eyes roam over Severus's face, noting the slight flushing of face that could only be had from monitoring the fire under a cauldron and the light trickle of sweat that had started at his hair line and started to track down his face. For a brief moment Remus let his nose take over and slowly inhaled the scent of the teen across from him; noting a slightly spicy scent about him.

"Are you ready for this tonight? Ready to be a tad...foolish?" He asked slowly, his eyes coming to rest on Severus's mouth as he waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:45 pm

"Potter... don't make me regret my decision." Lily grumbled as she hung back closer to Lucius than her house mates. "You four should have no problem pulling the two of us apart as I'm not very strong."

"Bollocks, you beat me in arm wrestling at the last Slug Club meeting."

"...Mafloy, you're no measuring stick of strength." Lily half teased and shook he head. "But regardless- this works better." She didn't know of Remus's problem, and if she did, she wouldn't have suggested him out of rationality's sake.

Lucius remained ever clueless about the situation, nearly forgetting about his hand- still tied with a rag. "Ugh, yes- the cut that launched our extra credit." He took Sirius's arm with his good hand. "Lead the way, Sirius. ...See you all later."

_

"I brewed one." Severus began. "It was textbook. Took a brief amount of time. However, the second potion, the one with the yellow petals is causing me some trouble as I have to concoct an antidote from scratch, and it has to be perfect otherwise..." He trailed off, knowing Remus understood the consequences of a poorly brewed antidote for a lust potion. "Things could get fairly messy. I'm glad you're down here- I can see what exactly you've used and the proportions in order to make a proper antidote."

He blanched at the thought of an explosion. "If that potion was to explode on all of us in the room, we'd... I.... don't even want to think of what can happen." He imagined them all a mass of limbs and heavy panting- his cheeks coloring.

"...I've reconsidered the ball. I think I might go." He mumbled. "I'm taking some tutoring jobs so I can have proper robes ready. ...Are you still going?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 am

James clasped an hand over his heart and gave false cry of pain. "Lily how you wound me! You'll never regret anything that has to do with you and I." He waggled his eyebrows at her and gave aleacherous grin before nudging Sirius with a wide smirk. "Don't get too loud Pads. Wouldn't want to have Peter get too curious and come looking in at you and then dying of a heart-attack."

Sirius sputtered a bit before turning and shooting James a glare. "Try not to get yourself killed before your tasting tonight Prongs. I doubt that Lils would want to do anything with a corpse."

He laughed and ushered Lucius out of the common room and up the stairs, stopping a couple of times to kiss him before they made it to the room. With a flourish he pushed the door open and bowed as he waited for Lucius to go in first.

"My humble abode my love. Your down bed rest awaits." Sirius's grin widened as he held his out after gaining the room for Lucius to take as he lead him to the bed.

----

Remus's face darkened a bit as he too thought about what would happen if they all got splashed, but then he pulled a face as he pictured Sirius kissing over him and he shivered.

"Ah, yes the dance. I'm still going." Remus felt his face light up and he hoped that Severus didn't notice or if he did that he didn't think too much of it. "Well look me up, I'm sure we can find a darkened corner to keep an eye on our friends from." With a small grin he pushed the yellow petal potion notes over to Severus. "Look away and let me know if you see anything out of place or that can be changed."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:05 pm

"Oh, I don't know about that Potter." Lily made a face wondering what she had gotten into, but at the same time feeling a little better about it. It wasn't fair for Remus and Severus to do their dirty work when this is a bet between her and James anyway. "Hey-- Be good up there, you two!" She called up after them, shaking her head.

-

"Such a gentleman." Lucius drawled and waltzed into the room. He slipped off his shoes, knocking them just under the bed skirt. He slipped onto the mattress, curling up toward the pillows. "Get in here with me." He purred, slowly removing his tie and vest. He pulled the ribbon from his hair, tossing it down toward the end of the bed.

-

"Well... I never had to keep an eye on Lucius before. But with Black....? Who knows what trouble he'll get into." He said and shook his head, rolling his eyes. "I'm certain we will. I hope to get enough money together. I don't have much time." And he wasn't about to ask Lucius for help, though he knew the blonde would help him if he brought it up.

He took the notes, and with the propotions Remus was using and now knowing what exactly was being used he could come up with an antidote. "Thank you Remus, this is what I needed. ...About tonight, and earlier with Slughorn- I don't quite know what came over me. I am... not so certain we should be doing this, testing the potion out on ourselves. For me to have acted in such a way...kissing you like I did- I think I might have some..." He sputtered slightly, unsure of how to continue. He took in a deep breath, his hands trembling as he pushed back his greasy locks over his ear. "...Thoughts... about you and I...that I wasn't aware of originally. And these thoughts should be explored in ways that won't rush something that could be very positive for us both."

He wondered if that made any sense or not. Why did this come so easily to Lucius? "I think... we should brew these potions for them, and then go to Hogsmede- let them test their own curiosities on themselves."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm

James laughed as he listened to Lily call after Sirius and Lucius. "Good luck Evans. They're lost to each other." He looked at the clock and smiled, he had a free period and he held his elbow out to Lily even as he summoned a chess board. "Fancy a game of chess Evans? It's still warm outside and then no one can say that you shut yourself away with the Rake James Potter."

----

Sirius didn't need to be told twice as he kicked off his shoes and hastily just loosened his tie. Taking his time to remove his vest would have been too much so he just climbed in bed with Lucius, stealing a kiss before settling down besides him and with a flick of his wand closing the curtains around them.

"Well now Mr. Malfoy. You have Mr. Black at your disposal for the rest of the day. What do you plan on doing with him?" He asked playfully as he carded his fingers through Lucius's hair; smiling as it slipped silk like through his grasp.

----

Remus had only taken to half listening to Severus's words, catching only a few as he stammered but what the ones that caught the most of his attention was the offer to go to Hogsmead and the fact that Severus thought that there might be something there, for them. And there was no potion this time to fall back on.

Impetuously Remus leaned forward and sealed his lips to Severus's licking the bottom one lightly before pulling away. A blush covered his face as he chewed his bottom lip. "I'd love that Severus. Let's get this done and then spend our evening doing something much more worthwhile; like perhaps getting to know each other better."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:57 pm

"Chess...?" Lily glanced outside- it was nice out, the sun was shining and there'd be few and far between nice days as the weather headed further south for the winter. "Alright Potter. You're on. A game of chess on a nice afternoon like this one doesn't sound too bad after all. Lead the way!"

-

Lucius slid up along side him, grinning broadly. "Well, I can think and name a few things I'd like to do... but..." He yawned resting his head on his shoulder. "I don't believe I have the energy for them." He threw an arm over his chest, sinking in to his warmth.

"I didn't sleep as well as I would have liked last night." He began, drawing a lazy circle with his fingernail over Sirius's chest. "Too many things on my mind. Silly things, like what to wear to the ball." He added, not wanting Sirius to think he was troubled about anything.

"...And Severus, I've been thinking about him as well. I'm hoping he and Lupin become friends- I think they'd be decent together. They both like academics and value them highly, they must have a ton of things to talk about. Sev doesn't like most people, but if I could think of one off the top of his head who he would want to talk to, it'd be Lupin."

-

Severus blinked at the kiss. He had been caught off guard again. The sheer thought that someone would just up and kiss him out of the blue never actually occurred to him. He touched his lips briefly in surprise before looking up to Remus. "Yes... finish. I'll be right back with mine." He murmured and went back to the other room to whip together an antidote for Remus's potion.

He returned moments later with three bottles. "A back up. The back up's back up. And the 'why did you let Potter/Black handle the bottles' back up." He set them on the table, all labeled exactly how he said them. "That should do it. If they really have to resort to the third potion, I'll be worried about the fate of the Gryffindor house." He smirked. "...Save for you of course."

It had dawned on him that he didn't have much on him for money. He had two galleons left from Lucius paying him for a tutoring session on higher level potions. He was hoping to put them both toward his dress robe fund. Hopefully Lucius would want another lesson. Or that his flyer would actually get some hits. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallowe'en Ball
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: Dining Hall-
Jump to: