The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hallowe'en Ball

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 am

James knew the perfect spot and with a grin started towards the fountain in the middle of the courtyard. After all, being seen in civil conversation with Lily in front people would only be the kindling for the gossip that they were together; and while he honestly wanted to spend time with Lily he also kind of wanted to lay the ground work for the rumors.

At the fountain he chose a nice spot that also would get some shade and he sat with a smile, setting up the chessboard quickly.

"Ready to lose Evans!"

----

Sirius shivered a bit as Lucius traced the finger over his chest but didn't do more than leave a trail of lazy kisses on his check and neck. When the blonde yawned, Sirius pulled him in tight and rubbed a hand up and down his arm.

"You needed worry about what you're going to wear, you're going to look stunning in anything Lucius, so put that from your mind." He smiled down at him and then frowned a bit at the mention of Severus and Remus.

The greasy haired git had no idea how different Remus was from the rest of the student body and it was something that if he did figure out then it could mean the end of Remus's Hogwarts days. He scowled a bit as he tried to form his words correctly so that Lucius wouldn't think he was bad mouthing the dark haired man.

"Perhaps they would, but you know Snape better than anyone, is he capable of letting close. Acedemically or otherwise.....I mean he must be, you two are friends, but how long did it take you to break through his shell? Moons is very....ah....sensitive and sometimes I worry that one harshly flung word is going to break him apart."

Not that I'd let Snivellus get away with it. No one is going to hurt Remus while James, Pete and I are around.

----

Remus picked up one of the bottles and laughed at the tilting before standing. He reached in his pockets and found that he had one sickle so with a slight flush he looked up at Severus.

"How about the trip to Hogsmeade becomes a picknic besides the Black Lake? We can get the house elves to whip up some food and we can nip down there while they're doing their foolishness and just talk. I'm pretty sure we can even talk the elves out of some butterbeer. Then when the next Hogsmeade trip comes around we can paint the village red then."

Remus offered Severus his most winsome smile and hoped that a quiet evening just on the school grounds would suffice until he got his meager allowance from his parents in a couple of weeks time.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:42 am

"Lose? In chess? To you? Please." She teased and took a seat at the one end of the chess board. She didn't hear or see anyone making comments about them, but then again- Lily was not paying attention.

She didn't like gossip, she wanted no part of it. "Your move, Potter."

-

Lucius shut his eyes, enjoying the touch to his arm. "Sev and I...? We were friends right off the bat when we met at the sorting ceremony. He looked sad about something, but I told him what a great house we were about to enter in to. Soon after that, I found out that he was pretty damn funny when he wanted to be. You have to give him a chance. He's not like everyone else, but that doesn't mean he'd do something to intentionally hurt Lupin."

He thought briefly of the quick mentions of Severus's home life that he got out of the other boy. He pursed his lips together. "I really don't think he'd ever intentionally hurt Lupin. There's... things that aren't my place to say about him."

-

"We can do that." Severus nodded and tried not to sound too eager. His two galleons would go toward his robe fund then. "I hope they won't come looking for us. I hope they won't try to change our minds. It's not in our place to be their test subjects. Lily or Potter, as much as I hate to say it... Or Lucius and Black will be better choices than us."

He gathered his things into his worn, patched up bag. "Lead the way then Remus. I hope they've made something good for dinner this time. ....You can talk the elves out of some butterbeer. I'm not good at talking people into giving something up- that would be Lucius. He's just a tad bit prettier than I am." He joked, though with most jokes he made, it was hard to tell if he was or not.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 pm

James studied the board for a moment before making his move. It was a good thing that he and Remus spent so much time studying strategies and having serious games when he and Sirius weren't prowling for trouble. With a smirk he made his move and leaned back.

"Your move."

----

"I understand Lucius, probably more than you know. But I'll take your word for it. Moons is a good judge of character," He smirked as he nudged Lucius' lightly. "Sometimes. I mean he does hang out with me and James so there has to be an exception to every rule."

He yawned a bit and just settled for stroking Lucius's hair slowly, his mind swirling slowly around the fact that was going to watch one of his friends try a potion to win a bet and watch the other woo someone that had been the target of their pranks for so long.

----

Remus's lips twitched as he looked at Severus over his shoulder. "I wouldn't say that....but then I'm not fond of blondes." He winked and looked back forwards, trying to get a rational bead on what he was feeling but pushing it to the side for the more instinctual feeling of camaraderie and attraction he'd felt.

The walk to the kitchens wasn't a long one but it gave him plenty of time to think and dissect it as he might he couldn't make heads or tails of his sudden attraction and he wondered if it had been there all the while.

At the portrait of the pear he set his bag down and reached up to tickle it, grinning as it wiggled and then the door knob appeared. Held it open for Severus and then once inside smiled down at small elves.

"Why hello."

"Hi sirs!" Squeaked a small female, her head bowed as she curtised. "What can we be doing for yous today?"

"A picnic dinner for two." He looked back at Severus. "Anything you prefer specially?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Lily looked down at James's move, nodding. James seemed to actually know what he was doing, which means she would have to be on her game with him. Fine, she thought- it had been a long time since she had a decent chess game.

She made her move and looked up to him. "Yours, Potter."

-

"Well, for every studious person, they need a friend who is a little wild. Otherwise life would be painfully dull. I have the Mundungus twins in my house. My life's mayhem capacity is met sufficiently." He smirked at him and threw a leg over his waist. "Sev's not bad... He's got a hard life at home, Sirius. I think if he could, he'd choose my loneliness in my home life for his own. But knowing what I know, I wouldn't trade with him." He frowned, thinking of asking Severus to come stay with him over the holidays- solving two problems at once. However, he was quickly preoccupied with how warm Sirius was.

"Mr. Black. You're far too warm and comfortable for your own good. I think I'm going to take a well deserved nap on you." He murmured and curled up next to him, and with a loud yawn shut his eyes.

-

Severus smirked and shook his head. "You must be one in one million then."

Once they were in the kitchen, his stomach growled at the scent of food. It still felt strange to be in a place where food came freely, plentifully, and tasted so much better. It didn't have the strange after taste food carried at home, and he wondered whether or not it was due to the pollution, the rust tainted water, or the poor quality of what his parents could afford.

"Soup. Or stew. It's slightly chilly outside. I think having that might take the bite out of the air. Hot chocolate as well... I believe that will be fine. Anything else you can think of, Remus?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:50 pm

"Nice move Evans. You might be a worthy opponent. We'll have to do this again I think." James laughed as he made his next move.

A couple of girls wandered past and he grinned as he heard one huff and murmur something to her friend before walking off. It was starting, but even in the light of it, he found himself just enjoying Lily's company.

----

"Take your nap Lucius. It is well deserved." Sirius kissed Lucius's temple and rubbed at his back, listening to his breathing even out.

He'd never really sat and given much thought to Severus, after all he was the git that was after James' Bird. But now that Lucius had said something about it he could easily pick out the dark circles under the other teens eyes and he felt a bit of shame at picking on him. Of course he wouldn't come out and apologize, Black's don't apologize--they're never wrong.

----

"Too right." Remus agreed with a smile as he looked down at the elf. "Two large helpings of your heartiest stew and soup, some crackers, sandwiches, and ha...large canister of Hot Chocolate." Remus smiled as he licked his lips. "Hot Chocolate is just what the doctor ordered. Is there any way you can make it extra chocolatey?"

"Of course sirs. Would ye wants some actual chocolate too?"

"Yes please."

The little elf nodded and scurried away to get their order and another came up and handed each teen a glass of pumpkin juice and pastie before disappearing as well.

"Looks like it's going to be an interesting night."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 am

Lily raised an eyebrow at the girls who past by them. "What in the name of everything was that about?" She muttered and made her move.

"Why do people care if we're playing chess? We can't play chess? Is there some sort of unspoken rule about two people playing a game that I haven't been informed of? Ugh. I hate this sort of thing, it's so stupid and frustrating! I hate gossip."

-

After awhile, he yawned and slowly came to after his nap. "Ah... Sirius, I'm sorry. I really fell asleep- you're good for my sleep cycle." He grinned playfully. "There's something about you that's so naturally pleasant to me... I feel so at ease. I can only hope I do something positive for you." He murmured and ran a hand up and down Sirius's chest.

-

He took the glass and the treat, eagerly finishing them both off. Severus took the basket once the elves had finished filling it for them with the required items. "Thank you." He glanced over to Remus as they started out to have their picnic.

"Yes... I suppose it will be, Remus. I wonder if your friends will wonder where you went off to?" He said idly. "I highly doubt they'll think to look for us outside. We lovers of knowledge do tend to hate the sun, after all. They'll go to the library first- though Lucius, Lucius will go straight to the dungeons to see if I'm brewing something."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:53 pm

"Girls are silly creatures Evans. Surely you know that. But don't give them a second thought. We're playing a game of chess that you're not going to win, but it's a game non the less." James grinned as he took one of her pawns, watching as the piece drug away the struggling bit. "Better concentrate Evans or your loss will be greater than it already will be."

----

Sirius grinned and kissed Lucius's forehead. "I'm glad that I can help you sleep, perhaps we'll broker a deal that will allow me access to the Slytherin common room so that I may lay with you at night, and then during the day, well we'll meet here and sleep our free time away." He laughed as he pressed his hand over Lucius's, stilling it for the moment. "You give me the insight to be a better person. That is what you do for me Lucius."

He released Lucius's hand and used his own to tilt Lucius's face up so he could kiss him softly. In such a short time he'd found himself growing extremely attached to the blonde teen and he chuckled inwardly at the thought that this had all started over a silly bet.

Now if only Prongs and Moony can find someone to make them as happy as Lucius has me. Perhaps we'll play matchmaker, after all between Lucius and I there is no one that can resist our pouts or puppy eyes if we choose to use them.

----

"I doubt it Severus. James is going to be too preoccupied with this bet with Lily, and no doubt thinking about what the individual potions will do to them. Sirius on the other hand, he's right now laid up in bed with Lucius. If anything is getting through his mind it's just the soft feel of Lucius's hair."

Remus looked up at the sky and closed his eyes, letting the warmth of the sun wash over his face. It was so different from the light of the moon that brought a different warmth to him, one of pain and wild anger. He shook his head, pushing that aside and looking back over at Severus.

"There's a tree over by the lake, we can sit there if you'd like. All the enjoyment of the outdoors but no pesky sun to burn our sensitive skin."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:41 am

Lily scowled as she watched her pawn get dragged off. "Blast. Off my game today I suppose." She set up her next move, looking back toward the girls who were now glaring at them.

"...I can't play right now. Not with them looking at me like I ran over their hopes and dreams." She looked cross. "I don't like this- I'm a private person and I don't like being judged because you have lady suitors. Nosy parkers in every sense of the word. Sorry Potter."

-

"A deal...? Well... I'm not so sure that's a good idea. My house isn't fond of you and your friends. Ah... I think that might cause more problems than it would create opportunities for us. Let alone coupled with the potential retaliation they might see fit to place on my person for bring you into Slytherin. You may think me a coward, but I dislike pain." He made a face and sat up, leaning over Sirius a little.

"I don't think though, that we should talk of such unpleasantness when there are far better things for us to do." He nudged himself between Sirius's legs, toying with the button on his pants. "I think I shall treat my favorite line to one of my talents- lesser known of course." He smirked at him, his long hair falling over the front of his shoulders.

-

"Ah yes- of course he is." Severus thought back to his best friend, currently wrapped around Sirius Black. It still left a terrible taste in his mouth but he decided not to dwell on it. Lucius was going to want what he wants in his usual take no prisoners style.

"As for Lily... I'm sure she knows what she's doing. So long as Potter doesn't make some big stupid show of it and he'll be fine... Lily's not one for showy displays of affection, she doesn't like arrogance."

He glanced over to the tree and nodded, heading right for the tree. He sat down, going through the basket. "Yes well, I think I'd fry in the sun. Lily and I spent our summers together, in the sun, I never got a lick of color. She grew tan, and gathered more freckles while I kept my Spinner's End glow."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 am

James scowled over at the girls and stood, holding his hand out to Lily. "Shall we take this somewhere more private then? Help restore your balance of the game."

It had seemed like a good idea at the time but just seeing the angered look on Lily's face made James feel like a fool.

----

Sirius grinned as he looked up. "Well I don't want to do anything that will cause you any pain Lucius. Far from it, I want to bring you nothing but pleasure." He leaned up and captured Lucius's lips, licking at the full bottom lip and asking for entrance as his fingers threaded through the platinum threads.

"Hmm, a talent you say? Well then, I can only come back with....Show me yours and I'll show you mine Lucius. In anyway you want." His free hand slipped down Lucius's back to cup his rear and squeeze gently, his grin morphing into a smirk.

----

"Severus, you just said something that'll never happen. James will always make a prat of himself, no matter what. But who knows, maybe Lily will help him grow up some."

He takes his seat and leans against the tree, looking at Severus for a moment and then looking away. "I don't see anything wrong with your 'Spinners End Glow'." He pulls up the sleeve of his robe to show off a pale limb. "As you can see I don't tan either, I just burn and then go back to normal pastiness." He lets his robe fall back down and smiles. "But enough, there has to be some thing else that you'd like to speak of, leave our friends where they belong, to themselves for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Lily stared down at his offered hand. Hesitantly she reached out and took it. "Fine. We can go down to the dungeons and play- no one will bother us there." She said looking more pleased with that situation than being outside being stalked by girls who were jealous of her taking James away. "Unless... you'd only rather play where people can see us play." She said slowly and raised an eyebrow.

-

"You don't cause me any grief, Sirius. And if you do, it's in passing and lasts mere seconds." He instantly opened his mouth, allowing Sirius to enter his warm mouth. When they parted, he looked sated, smirking slightly.

He gave a soft moan, biting his lip when Sirius grabbed his ass. "I can see why the witches like you so much, you're quite smooth. But after I'm done with you, they will never compare to me." He looked smug and lowered his mouth over Sirius's groin. He took the zipper in his teeth, unzipping it slowly enough until he could slide his pants down to where he needed them to be. Instead of removing Sirius's length from his underwear, he went down on him still clothed- his mouth teasing him through the fabric.

-

"Unfortunately, our friends are one of the few bright spots in my life. Things I normally have to talk about are not so cheery, but I see your point." He glanced over to him. "Other than us sharing the same particular shade of pale. I suppose that's a positive."

He opened up a soup container and began to eat. "what are you planning on doing after Hogwarts, Remus? You are one of the few I can see going on to higher education, like I'm planning on."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 pm

James' face burned a bright red but he maintained his grin as he looked back at the school. "The dungeons are fine with me Lily, if it means that you're loss will only ever be witnessed between the two of us then so be it. I can care less if they see us, they are nothing compared to the sunshine of your smile Lily." He arched his eyebrow in return, his grin just a bit bigger than before.

----

Sirius arched clean up off the bed, his head rolling back to press into the pillow. The sensation of Lucius's warm mouth gliding over him with the accompaniment of the rough scratch of his underwear was one that he'd never felt before and it brought more than one deep groan from his lips. His fingers found their way back into Lucius's hair and he had to stop himself from pulling; but he still clenched the silken threads a bit.

"L-Lucius...ha...what the bloody hell?" Sure it wasn't the most eloquent of sentences but under the circumstances it was the best that Sirius could even come up with.

His mind was slowly shutting down and after a few more minutes of Lucius's teasing he pulled Lucius up and sealed their lips together, rolling them so that Lucius was pinned against the mattress as he licked and nipped at the fresh bruise from earlier. He moved down from that to the junction of Lucius's collar bone and throat and bit lightly, murmuring against the warm skin.

"You're making me lose control Lucius...." He purred huskily as he he let his hands crawl up under Lucius's shirt to pluck and tease the hardening nipples.

----

"Ha..the future." Remus swallowed and looked out over the lake, the soup cup rolling between his hands. "I'm not quite sure what the future holds for me. My mum and dad depleted their pockets just for me to attend Hogwarts. If I'm going to go to any higher learning then I'm going to have to find a good paying job to fund it." Which there are no good jobs for Were's in the world so any dreams of going are just that dreams.

Remus cleared his throat and shook away the melancholy thoughts; choosing instead to tilt his had at Severus. "What about you Severus? I mean I know you stated that you're planning on it, but what are you looking to study Severus. If I may be so bold to ask."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 am

Lily looked back at him, giving him a skeptical look. "Knock it off, Potter. Not every girl is impressed by silly little compliments about worthless baseless things. If you're going to compliment me, do it for something I'm proud of. ...Like when I beat you at chess." She smirked at him and lead the way down toward the dungeons. Once they were there, she set up the board again.

"There, much better."

-

Lucius smirked in pride at Sirius's exclamation. He was good, and he knew it. "Mmm. What, Sirius? Aren't you aware of the Slytherins and their sexual prowess...?" He drawled. "Our icon is a snake you know. That didn't tip you off?"

His eyes widened in surprise as he was pinned suddenly against the mattress. "Siri-" He started, suppressing a moan when his tongue laved over his bruise. "Ah...!" He hissed out, looking up to Sirius. "Make you lose control? Maybe... I want you to. I wouldn't have riled you up if I didn't want it."

He raked his teeth over his lip when the other teen played with his nipples. He reached down and opened up his shirt. He slid his hands between them, into Sirius's pants, to play with his member.

-

"I want to teach." Severus said. "I have applied for scholarships to gain entrance into a higher level education, so I can obtain my skills as a potions master. ...Because if Slughorn can do it- I can do it." He started on his soup, looking over to the teen beside him. "Maybe I will teach.." He trailed off looking toward the school.

"You should consider them too. I can't afford it either, but my grades are good enough to qualify for some kind of aid. Clearly yours should be able to as well."

Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:51 am

James smiled as he looked over at Lily from across the board. He took his seat and studied the board, looking for his next move.

"I agree, this is much better. Less people to see you lose to me." He smirked, waggling an eyebrow at her. "Normally I place wagers on chess games, but seeing as how we've already got a wager tonight I think that it would unsporting of me. However I would be open to the idea if you wanted to place a friendly bet."

----

"Well then my cunning Snake, I'd say that your job was well done." The feeling of Lucius grasping his burgeoning member left him breath less and he thrust lightly into Lucius's hand, growling lowly against Lucius's chest where he closed his lips over one of Lucius's nipples and suckled on it. He teased the hard nub for a few more moments before he released it and moved over to the one as his own hand moved down to knead at Lucius's hips.

He released his intimate kiss to stare heatedly into Lucius's eyes; his own burning as he let one hand drift over Lucius's groin as he thrust into Lucius's hand again. "Lucius, I know you wanted to....not go this far, but let me know Lucius before I do something I'll regret later."

----

"Teaching." Remus tilted his head again staring at Severus in earnst. "I...can almost see you doing that. But I can see you being the type that requires excellence from your students." Remus's lips quirked up into a small smile. "Promise you won't make any children cry....at first."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:31 pm

"A friendly bet?" Lily concentrated on the board, moving her rook forward. "Is that all you do? Make bets with people?" She asked amused. "Well, I suppose then- should you win... I'll make you my famous peanut butter cookies. If I win, I want..." She trailed off in thought, trying to think of something on par with her cookies. "I want the same thing. Even if you can't cook, I want cookies. Chocolate chip."

-

Lucius gasped out, his back arching off the mattress when Sirius began to suck and tease him- the hot mouth on sensitive skin made his toes curl. "Sirius- Sirius.. oh that's good." He moaned, looking up to him when he began to speak.

"I didn't want to go so far because I originally had some... reservations about your previous amount of partners. But... You've proven to me that I have nothing to worry about." Lucius said slowly looking seriously up into the other teen's face. "This is my show of trust. I trust you, Sirius Black. And I want to be with you- in every way."

He slid his hands down the other teen's arms, then over his sides, finally trailing a finger down the middle of his back.

-

"So I will be a tough teacher. I don't exactly see why that's a bad idea." Severus said with a shrug. "Children need discipline, they don't need friends."

He rolled his eyes at Remus's comment. "Please. It will toughen them up. But for you, I suppose I'll hold off on making the smallest ones cry. But after the first day, I'm afraid all bets are off."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:58 pm

James laughed, and nodded. "Yes, cookies it shall be." He settled in and against started studying the board, trying to map out his moves so that he would in fact win the game. "Does my need to make bets scare you Lily? I fear that Remus and I have had to come up with interesting terms over the years. Though I would never think to ask of you the ones that Remus and I have done." He moved his piece and sat back, grinning wildly. "Your turn Lily."

----

Lucius's words sent a hard shiver down Sirius back and he smiled as he took Lucius's lips in a slow, loving kiss. His hands started to work on Lucius's trousers and after he parted the fly he kissed his way down Lucius's pale skin, nipping lightly and sucking on the sensitive parts before he came the jut of Lucius's hip bone where he laved and nipped a little harder.

"I want you to want that Lucius and I promise that I won't let you down or give you anything to regret."

He nosed the warm skin at Lucius's pelvic bone as he lightly started slip the pants down Lucius's long legs. Each inch of skin that was revealed he left a kiss until he was working his way up and teasing the harden fleshed with long licks and a gentle sucking motion. He moaned at the taste of Lucius on his tongue and his hand helped bring Lucius to full hardness.

Sirius spent only a few moments playing oral attention before he slid up; kissing his way back to Lucius's lips; taking them as he cast a silencing charm and a lubrication charm on his fingers and started to explore the uncharted territory.

"It'll hurt at first.."

He murmured as he worked one finger and then two into Lucius's tight passage. He made sure to prepare Lucius as much as possible, stretching him slowly so that the initial penetration would hurt too much.

----

"That's where you're wrong Severus. Everyone needs friends. They made a support system. But I do agree that children need discipline. And I have no worry that you'll be a great teacher Severus." He laughed and nodded his head. "Thank you, I'm sure that the tiny kids to come will thank you, even if they don't realize it. If you don't become a teacher what other job can you see yourself doing Severus?"

The quiet time between them was comfortable and Remus was enjoying the aspect of an afternoon spent just talking and worrying about teachers finding out if he'd part of some prank or the other.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:58 pm

"It's not your need to place bets that frightens me." Lily said and moved her rook to take one of James's pawns. "It's what you could possibly want to bet for- coupled with the sheer amount of bets you're making. Have you designs on all of your friends and use wagers and bets to get what you want?" She teased and shook her head. "If so, you're something else Potter."

-

Lucius flushed slightly when his clothes were removed from his body, a slight flutter of nervousness and excitement working over his person. "O...Oh..." He chewed on his lip, watching as Sirius made his way further south down his body. He ran his hand through his thick dark hair, gasping out softly as his warm mouth engulfed him. "Si-Sirius- that's so good." He groaned heavily, pouting when the warmth was removed from his heated flesh.

"It's fine, Sirius- I know it will. You're not exactly small." He said and raised and eyebrow at him, smirking. He reached down and gave his erection a stroke before propping himself on his elbows to brace himself for Sirius.

He shut his eyes at the first initial feel of the fingers inside of him. It felt awkward at first, and he let out a shuddered breath to force himself to relax. He was beginning to feel his body heating up at the sensation, rocking his hips into Sirius's hand.

"Sirius- please. I'm alright, but I do need you now." He breathed. "Immediately."

-

"If I wasn't a teacher? I'd be using my skills as a potions master. I want to create my own, maybe... I can find one that will be of use to some one." Severus started in on the chocolate the elves packed for them. "The future is uncertain however. The best of intentions can be thrown right back into our face."

He chewed on the piece of chocolate in thought. "It's best to enjoy what we have right now in Hogwarts because it's far less complicated than the world waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
Remus J. Lupin

Remus J. Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:15 am

James smirked and deftly made another move before glancing up at Lily. "It's not the need of bets, or even that I'm looking to get anything out of anyone. Life needs spice and if you just exist you'll taste the different flavors of the world." He ruffled his hair and intensified his smirk. "And it makes me look daring."

----

Sirius took a deep breath and lined himself up, bending his head to capture Lucius's lips as he slowly worked himself inside. The first couple of thrusts were just enough to get a few inches in but with the next two he managed to seat himself fully.

Once he was fully ensheathed he stilled, giving Lucius time to adjust to the intrusion. He broke the kiss for air and peppered Lucius's throat and chest with tiny kisses and nips before he gave an experimental thrust, his eyes glued to Lucius's face for any sign of extreme pain.

----

No truer words have ever been spoken.

Remus nodded a bit, preoccupied for a moment with just watching Severus think and wishing for a brief moment that he could be that bit of chocolate that Severus was working on. He looked away with a blush as he chose his own piece and chewed slowly.

"Yes, Hogwarts has a way of blocking out the real world and substituting it's own reality in it's place." Remus played idly with the hem of his robe as he pondered taking Severus's advice; however he wasn't sure how Severus would take to being pushed down and kissed sensless. Instead he continued to work on his chocolate, his mind now occupied with the thought of keeping himself under control so that he didn't pounce on Severus.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:39 pm

"Daring huh?" She just shook her head. "I would disagree. I think it makes you look unstable and slightly mad- but I suppose that's what your fan club of girls likes best about you. ...Then again, I don't enjoy making silly bets often so I probably shouldn't judge to begin with. And before you say anything, ours about the potion isn't silly. It could be monumental for the art of potions making and could possibly get us extra credit."

-

He clenched his eyes shut at the intrusion inside of him- he hadn't ever gone this far with some one. After Sirius was fully inside, he forced his body to relax. And once he was, he shuddered slightly. The kisses made him melt, and he fully began to feel good.

"Ah... Sirius..." He murmured and grabbed Sirius's shoulders for leverage. "Sirius, p-please. Please move... like that again." He groaned and moved his hips to bury Sirius in deeper. "So good- I want more."

-

Once he finished his chocolate, he looked over to Remus curiously. He wondered what he was thinking as he ate his piece of dessert. "Remus-- is there something on your mind? You've been fairly quiet. Granted I don't know you well enough to make such a judgment call..." He wondered if it was their potion experiment- to be tested without them there. And then it dawned on him.

"...You didn't exactly... you're not... disappointed that we aren't testing the potion anymore are you? Did you really want to kiss me again?" He looked shocked as the realization set in as he looked at Remus.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:53 am

"Silly bets make the world go round Lily. But the real point to my bets isn't that I have to make them, but once thay are made it's push myself to do my best and come out on top." James tilted his head and studied the board again before talking. "I think our potion bet is a good one. And you're right it's going to revolutionize the field of potions making." He finished his sentence by moving his knight forward and sitting back with a small grin.

----

Sirius laughed and peppered Lucius's throat with kisses as he started a long, slow rhythm; swiviling his hips every once in a while. He threaded his fingers with Lucius's and brought Lucius's hands up above his head and pinned them there as he kicked the speed of his thrust up. He let his lips travel a bit, going from Lucius's jaw to his throat and then back again as he concentrated on making Lucius come undone beneath him.

He interspersed nips with his kisses before moving his head to whisper in Lucius's ear. "Beautiful absolutely beautiful."

----

Remus colored and looked down, fingering the edge of the blanket. "I'm not disappointed that's it not us doing the testing. You looked pretty embarrassed with what hapened during class and I don't condone causing embarrassment....contrary to the friends I keep." He let a small smile cross his face as he moved a bit closer to Severus, staying far enough back however as to not appear threatening. "You look shocked about that. I-I though at first that it was just just because of the fumes from the potion in class so I pushed it aside. But then in the empty class room...I couldn't help myself and there was nothing that time messing with my mind. And just now..." Remus's blush intensified as he looked at Severus through his eyelashes. "Just now I had the thought that I would have liked to have been the chocolate that you were eating."

With his admission out Remus looked back down, he didn't want to see the look of horror that he was sure was going to cross Severus's face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:04 am

"I'm sure Professor Slughorn will be impressed with our efforts to experiment. And... surprised by your volunteering to do some experiments. I bet he'll think it to be some sort of miraculous turn around for you." She moved her piece away from James' knight. "I must say though, Potter- you're surprising me. I figured you would have thrown a bigger fit when Sev kissed Remus. Or... not have picked them to taste the potion given that you've made Sirius's life hard about dating Malfoy."

-

The lips on his neck made his chest pound. They felt so good, so soft.

Lucius struggled under Sirius's grip. He wanted to touch the other boy, to grab and pull at his hair, to pull him in for a hard kiss while their bodies moved together. He arched off the pillows, trying to get in more contact with him.

"Sirius-- oh... oh please. Let me g-go. I want to touch you." He begged, his voice sounding husky and needy. He licked at his dry lips, breathing hard. "Come on, please." He moved his hips down on Sirius.

-

Severus blanched. "No... it... wasn't because of your friends, I'm not used to physical affection, Remus. I don't... I never get any." He looked embarrassed. "The most anything anyone's ever given me were hugs, and they were from Lily." He said quietly and then shut up for awhile, contemplating that.

"If... if that had come from anyone else, Remus Lupin, I would think you were making fun of me. But I doubt you would do that- make fun of me. You're not a cruel person." He glanced over to the other boy. "You don't have to answer, I suppose- but I need to know. ...Why? I'm ugly, skinny- greasy, attached to shadow rather than light, why in Merlin's name would you ever want to romantically associate yourself with me, other than wanting to commit social life suicide."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:23 am

James pulled a face as he contemplated the board. "I don't like it Lily. I mean I really don't like it. But Remus...Remus, is special. With Sirius I can object all day long, threaten him and do whatever and he'll laugh it off and tell me to go bugger myself. Remus is a lot quieter and more reserved. That he even showed a hint...never mind. But if Snape hurts him I'll make the greasy gits' life an utter hell on earth. The pranks up til now will look like childs play with what I can do."

James frowned as he moved his knight again. His thoughts conflicted about where to stand with the whole Sirius/Lucius and Remus/Severus situations.

----

The sound of Lucius's ragged voice sent hard shivers through Sirius's body and he let go of Lucius's hands; one of his threading into Lucius's hair while the other skimmed down to grasp Lucius's hard shaft and pump slowly. He pulled his lips away from Lucius's skin long enough to growl at him.

"Touch me Lucius, I want to feel your hands on me." He puncated his sentence by thrusting hard into Lucius, angling his entry a bit in a bid to find the right spot that would rip apart Lucius' control completely.

----

"I wouldn't call you ugly Severus. You have very aquiline features, prized by kings and nobles alike for hundreds of years. The Romans treasured that in their leaders. Strong features mean a strong leader." He blushes again and looks down. "I-I." He takes a deep breath. "I like that I don't have to dumb myself down for you Severus, I value your mind, and I realize that doesn't mean it has to be romantic between us. We could be just friends, but for some reason...I had to know what you tasted like, and I found that I like that a lot. But if it makes you uncomfortable Severus, I can stay away." He does smirk a bit as he picks at the blanket again. "I do have some self control."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:12 am

"...I've known Severus for a very long time. Longer than I've known any of you. He's a private, reserved person." She fiddled with her chess piece before setting it down and not making a move. "Once you get to know him, he's not whatever image you've decided he is in your head, Potter. He's funny, smart- he's just different you know. Up until you and Black came into his life I've never known him to get upset or angry, 'less it's about his family." She stood up.

"Should you pull pranks on him like that, Potter- Even if something goes wrong between him and Remus, do not spare a moment thinking I will take your side. I'm done playing chess." She threw her bag over her shoulder. "I don't feel like chess anymore. You can say you won, I really don't care." She muttered.

-

Once his hands were free, Lucius took full opportunity to explore Sirius- his hands roamed everywhere he could, exploring flesh and muscle. His hands went across Sirius's chest, plucking and rolling his nipples while reaching up to kiss him hard on the mouth.

he broke the kiss suddenly, uttering a loud moan when Sirius found the one spot that would make him lose all control. His legs felt weak and pleasure rippled through him.

His erection throbbed hard between their bodies, as his hands clutched desperately at Sirius's shoulders. "Yes- oh yes Sirius...! Please! Right there!" He groaned and rolled his head back in pleasure.

-

Severus blinked in surprise at what Remus said. He liked the way he tasted? He actually tasted pleasant to someone? It seemed funny to think about, and he would have laughed normally at the absurdity. However, he didn't want to laugh- he didn't want to hurt Remus's feelings, especially considering he was being open with his feelings.

It hit him then- he didn't want to hurt Remus's feelings. There were two people on this earth that he never wanted to hurt and they were Lily and Lucius. He pressed his thin lips together in thought. "For... all my mind has given me, the rest of me has yet to catch up Remus. Like I said, I'm not used to affection. I am not sure what I could offer you in a relationship other than awkward, embarrassing gestures. I don't... think it would be fair for you."

He looked down at Remus's hand placing his own cool hand over top it. "Though... I would gladly be selfish if you want me to." Severus offered him a rare half smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:55 pm

James sighed and with a wave of his wand vanished the chess board. "Li--Evans. I can't let Remus get hurt. You say you know Snape better than you do us, and that's true, but we know Remus more than you. He's....special. His feelings are very gossamer and it doesn't take much to rip those asunder." He looks down and then back to Lily. "I would never expect you to take my side in anything." Feeling disgusted with himself he picked up his own backpack and started towards the door. "Tell you what Evans, there's no bet. Just the testing of the potions tonight for the use they can be in the future. In fact we don't even have to do that. I'll find Remus and have him and Snape take the two potions to Slughorn and have him evaluate them."

Jame didn't say anymore he just left the room and headed out to the one place where he could be alone with his thoughts--the Quidditch pitch.

----

Sirius grinned as he angled his thrusts to pummel that hidden spot over and over again; loving the way Lucius twisted and writhed under him. He reached between them and wrapped his fingers around the bobbing length and pumped slowly as he leaned in and suckled on the pulse point in Lucius's throat.

With his free hand he reached down and lifted one of Lucius's legs up so that it was resting against his shoulder; changing the grip Lucius had on him and angling his thrusts again. Hissing and groaning he he slowed his thrusts down, drawing all the way out before surging back in to the hilt; repeating it over and over until his body felt as if it were going to explode.

With his climax fast approaching he speed up the pumping of his hand as he ground against Lucius; making sure that he caught that spot deep within that made Lucius arch up from the bed.

"C-come for me Lucius.....I-I want to watch you come apart...." He panted as his started to snap out a jerky tempo.

----

"Selfish?" Remus moved over to sit directly in front of Severus, taking his cool hands in his and holding lightly in case he wanted to pull away. "I don't think you have it in you Severus. However, I don't want to pressure you into anything. I know where you're coming from. And I think...I think that it'd be better off if we started slow; friends first then see if it's something we want to pursue." Remus did reach up however and touch Severus's cheek, giving him a full smile in return. "You should smile more, it looks good on you."

Remus cleared his throat and looked down into the basket; seeing a last piece of chocolate; he picked it up and broke it in half, handing one half to Severus and chuckling as he held up in a 'Cheers' like manner.

"To new beginnings." A tiny grin of his own graced his face as he nibbled his piece.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm

"And you don't think you've done exactly that to Severus? Or anyone else you've hexed or played pranks on? The only one who has feelings is Remus, right. I see. ...Fine." She nodded and pressed her lips into a thin line. "See you around." She muttered and left for the girl's dormitory.

Once alone in her canopy bed, she glared up at the covered rods with a scowl. It wasn't as if she was upset with Remus, he had nothing to do with any of it. But to consider only his feelings was insane to her. Everyone had feelings, no one liked to be made miserable.

"Dumb Potter." She mumbled. She realized that she might have hurt his feelings, but maybe it was time someone did, maybe it would dawn on him that it didn't really matter how easily feelings got hurt, the misery it brought was just as painful.

-

"Oh Merlin! SIRIUS!"

The change of positions pushed Sirius deep inside of him, his erection throbbing deliciously inside of him. Once the hand was on his hot flesh, he didn't last much longer. He shouted out Sirius's name, arching upward into him, panting hard. He clutched Sirius's back, still moving his hips on him-riding out his orgasm on Sirius's erection.

He clamped his mouth down on his neck, sucking on his flesh hard enough to make a mark. Not as big as the one on his neck, but it would get the point across. Once he was done with that, he moved over just a bit to capture Sirius's lips in a long, passionate kiss- shoving his tongue in past his lips as he raked his hands down his back.

-

Severus didn't remove his hand, though he was unsure how Remus would find his skin- he hoped he didn't feel too clammy. "I... like that idea, Remus. Friends first sounds like a good idea. I'm still figuring that one out, as I've only ever had one friend before- Lily. She's fiercely loyal and just... fierce." He felt himself smile- and whether or not it was due to Lily or to Remus saying he should smile more he couldn't figure out- but it didn't matter at the moment anyway.

"Yes, new beginnings." Severus nodded and ate his chocolate. "I like new beginnings. ...I still wish to go to the ball with you, Remus. I'm hoping to have some nicer robes to wear. I took on some tutoring jobs."

Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:34 am

James zoomed around the pitch, not paying attention to anything and twice almost taking himself out by flying into one of the goals. His mind was roiling as he thought over Lily's words and his own. They both were worried about their friends; and he was certain that if Lily knew what Remus was she wouldn't let him around Severus at all.

He touched down and climbed from his broom; thinking about betraying his friends silence in a bid to keep him from getting hurt. James had no doubt that Severus would hurt him; he was a foul, nasty plague from the House of Snakes and would be the one to out Remus at the drop of a hat if he found out the truth.

However, how am I acting any different. I'm willing to betray his trust to keep him from a greater evil. Perhaps I'm no better than Snivellus myself. Maybe I'm over reacting....and maybe one day Snivellus will take a bath and quit looking so disgusting.

James snorted and pushed himself back to his feet, shouldering his broom and heading back to the castle; wondering if he could get Sirius away from Lucius long enough to make sure that nothing happened between Remus and Snape.

----

Lucius's nails scoring his skin had Sirius hissing and arching as his climax washed over him. He could still feel Lucius moving against him and he let out a hoarse barking yell as Lucius latched on his throat.

With his head swimming his lips opened under the heated kiss and he stayed buried in Lucius until he felt himself starting to go limp and then pulled free; moving just over to the side and pulling Lucius close to him and kissing his temple.

A large silly grin split his features and he laughed as he threaded their fingers, kissing the back of Lucius's hand.

"Well if anyone has any doubt that I'm taken they won't after they see this." He kisses Lucius again softly as he searches the blondes face. "You ok Lucius? I didn't...ha...hurt you did I?"

----

Remus grinned happily and finished his bit before looking out over the lake. "Those students that you're tutoring are lucky Severus. I'm sure you're going to be the only factor that keeps them from failing. Perhaps I'll take some on for charms or transfiguration. Now that you mention it, my robes aren't in the best condition."

Remus frowned a bit as he tried to think of how his robes even looked. He's not planned on going to any of the more formal functions of the school so when his parents had taken him to Diagon Alley he'd spent more attention to detail on his books than anything else. They didn't have much in the way to spare when it came to money and Remus had long ago made peace with the fact that his education would always come first. In fact he'd insisted on it be that way; requesting books and other school supplies for birthdays and yule.

He let out a tiny sigh and turned back to Severus, liking the relaxed look on his face and hoping that he'd get to see more of this side of the serious young man.

"Ahh, Lily. Yes. The fierce Red Head Terror of Gryffindor Tower. She's a force to be reckoned with on her own and I'm proud to count her among my friends. Not my close ones, much to my chagrin, but still a good friend of mine all the same." Remus cleared his throat and his cheeks flushed a bit as he turned again to look at Severus from under lowered lashes. "So..ah, what shall we find ourselves getting into this day to mark our newly formed friendship?"

In truth Remus didn't want to go back into the school; he'd rather find out as much about Severus as he could. He wanted to see what made the teen tick and find out things that no one else knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallowe'en Ball
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: Dining Hall-
Jump to: