The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hallowe'en Ball

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Lucius couldn't help but look amused as Sirius explained how they could make this work. "Oh, I see now. But I can't help but think that you're no stranger to bringing up someone to your room secretly. And for once, I am strangely thankful, yet... oddly jealous, for that knowledge." He made a face at the thought of Sirius bringing other people to his bed, but shook it off quickly. "We'd best go then, before someone does stumble on us. Slughorn would be entirely jovial about it, however I doubt McGonagall will be. Come on then. B-but a quick rule." He pressed a finger to Sirius's lips, looking quite serious.

"This is just a make-out, nothing more. I... I am the son of an aristocrat who favors purity. A-and I am a Malfoy, I cannot just give myself away after only one date. ...Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Sirius blushed as he realized how his words mad him seem but he smiled a bit as he laced their fingers and brought Lucius's hand to his lips. "Lucius I am suddenly not proud to say that no, you are not the first that I have brought to my bed; but I feel...no I know that you will be the last."

Though the words sounded soothing and a brush off Sirius meant them and the truth of them his chest seize up. He did smirk at the mention of McGongall and he tilted his head a bit as he brushed a piece of hair away from Lucius' face.

"No, Minnie would be ok with it only as it kept me from pestering some other students or learning new ways to escape the school." His eyes softened as he leaned and left just a light brushing of lips. "I understand Lucius. Nothing more than a snog. I promise on the word of the Marauders that I won't do anything you don't want me too." He started up the stairs, Lucius's hand held loosely in his own as his heart started a triple time in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 pm

"Well. I am proud to make you feel that way, Sirius. I have single handily took Hogwart's most eligible bachelor off the market." He followed Sirius up the stairs, looking incredibly pleased with himself. "And what, pray tell, is that sound? Oh, it's the sound of a thousand broken hearts, because Sirius Black belongs to me!" With that last remark, he pushed Sirius up against the wall of the stair case, bringing their faces close.

He pecked his lips, molding their bodies together. "And I to him, of course." He purred in the other teen's ear before moving away. It wasn't as if anyone was currently looking his way that he was interested in anyway.

-

Lily had just wandered on into the common room, her books under her arm. She raised an eyebrow at what sounded like voices from the stairs to the boy's dormitory. She scowled, figuring it was some sort of prank in motion. Gripping her wand she went to the staircase, shouted "Lumos!", and once she got a look at the people on the stairs- she dropped her wand in shock. "Black! ...And Malfoy? What are you two-"

"Evans, shhh! You'll get me caught!" Lucius hissed. "I desire not to spend the rest of the year in detention!"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Sirius blushed clear to the roots of his hair, though he was an expert at the flirtations and sordid midnight snogs; he had no real expertise in the relationship department. When Lucius pushed him up against the wall he groaned a bit in his throat and kissed Lucius eagerly, pouting when he pulled away.

His words were killed when a light flared and he shielded his eyes. "Lils! Douse the light please!" He pulls Lucius close and wraps his arms around the blonde. "C'mon Lils. Don't turn us in....you wouldn't want to get me....wait....Lucius here in trouble would you? He's never done anything....that I know of." He pinned Lily with the biggest puppy eyes he could muster, poking out his bottom lip. "Please? I promise to help save you from James."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Lily instantly put out her wand, though her scowl was still visible. "Oh of all the things, sneaking into another house for a make out session. Malfoy, what would Slughorn say if he knew?"

"...I probably wouldn't be given any candied pineapple at the next meeting, Evans."

Lily sighed, but couldn't help it as a smile worked its way on her face. "Alright, alright. But you'd best get out of here quickly! Millie and Len are on their way, they were right behind me and if THEY see you the whole school will know now go!" She shooed at them and turned back around to go stall the other two gryffindors before they saw Lucius.

"Well then, Sirius- we'd best move it then. Come on." Lucius murmured, making a motion toward the dorm rooms up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:47 pm

"Thank you Lils!" He kissed her cheek playfully before he resumed leading Lucius the rest of the way, blushing as he seen the mess that the room looked like. "Uh-if I'd known...I would have cleaned up some." He flicked his wand and the mess cleared somewhat and grinned as he moved over and reclined on his bed; smirking as beckoned Lucius to him. "C'mere my devious snake, my lions den awaits." The line sounded corny to his ears and he laughed, his eyes twinkling mischeviously as he looked Lucius up and down.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 pm

"If you had known, that would have ruined the surprise. Besides, Sirius. I don't expect the room of a Gryffindor to be spotless. That's more of a Ravenclaw thing, wouldn't you say?" He said as he watched Sirius quickly clean the room, and then invite him to come relax on the bed.

"Well..." Lucius began, pulling the hair ribbon by one end until it had come loose in his pale blonde hair, freeing the locks from their hold. "I suppose I should enter, lest I get caught by a less than friendly lion." He moved quickly, crawling over Sirius- shutting the red curtain closed to keep them safe from prying eyes.

He blinked in surprise. Being encased in the color red was rather seductive- a different experience completely than being wrapped in the soothing green color of his bunk. He placed his hands on either side of Sirius, pressing his lips to the other teen's in a rather eager kiss- the secrecy, the sneaking around, the thrill of getting caught was an alluring force, one he had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Sirius flicked his wand lazily, effectively putting a silencing charm on the bed and smirked as his lips were taken. He opened his mouth under Lucius's onslaught as his hands worked their way into Lucius's robes to brush against him lightly. The gloom of the enclosed space was intimate and soon his breath was gone.

With a pant he broke the seal of their lips and left tiny panting nips to Lucius's neck. He was going to adhere to Lucius's rule but the temptation was too much and he wanted to taste him slowly, tease him until he had a better grip on his breathing. Once he could breath without gasping he threaded his fingers in Lucius's hair and pulled him back for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Lucius was simply intoxicated. The gentle touch to his form, the way his hands felt- oh yes, Sirius had won him over. Leaving this bunk was going to be very difficult. The warm lips on his neck made him shiver and squirm, tilting his head to the side to give Sirius more skin to roam over.

He had barely caught his breath when Sirius pulled him into another lengthy kiss. His hands tangled into Sirius's shirt, tugging on his collar to bring him closer. The minutes were ticking away, and normally the very calculating Slytherin would be on top of all options, but the only option he was considering was making out more with Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Sirius grinned against Lucius's lips as he was tugged closer, his own hands slippping up uder Lucius's dress shirt to touch the warm skin lightly. Their kisses were passionate and the soft clicking of teeth where they met was underscore to the heaving pants and tiny whimpers. In all Sirius's time making out with someone he'd never been as fulfilled with the simple act of touching lips. Normally it was a gateway to other--more strenuous activities and he realized with slight start that it was probably because he'd tried to make himself feel something that wasn't there.

He'd just pulled back for a breath when he heard the sound of the dormroom opening and the sound od Remus and James talking back and forth animatedly. He smirked as he looked at Lucius, lightly touching his face and whispering though the silencing charm was in place. "More lions have returned to the den my dear snake, looks like you're here for a bit of a prolonged stay."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:27 pm

He pulled back for a moment, looking down at the other teen laying beneath him- noting how handsome he was. He had gotten so used to being frustrated over James and his idiot friends and how they treated Severus, he never really noticed how attractive Sirius actually was. He placed his cool finger tips on the sides of his face, leaning in for another kiss- well, at least he was planning to.

Lucius shot up- aware of the silencing charm, but actually hearing the voices of Sirius's dorm mates made his stomach churn. His hands flew to his shirt which had become untucked in Sirius's exploration of his body- tucking it back in. "....I suppose you're right." He murmured and settled down beside Sirius. He brushed his long hair back, trying to fix up the messy strands. "I can't leave now that your friends are back. But clearly, I will have to some time or another- I will need to get back to my own house." He rested his head on his shoulder, listening to what James and Remus had to say.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 pm

"Moony we're going to wipe the floor with Slytherin this match."

"Really Prongs? I don't think that's the way to go about it. Just a good clean Quidditch match is that's needed. I'm sure that you can managed it."

"I know I can but why would I? They're Slytherin."

Remus's voice dropped and Sirius had to strain his ears to listen to the already quiet voice go even softer.

"You that's not the reason. It's because of Sirius's sudden attatchment to Lucius isn't it?"

There was a pregnant pause and Sirius felt his face go scarlet. The pettyness of Jame's attitude if he concluded in the positive would be shocking.

"It was a bet Remus. He was supposed to go over, ask the snake to the dance, get pumpkin juice thrown in his face and then come back. But no, he had to turn on the Black charm and take him on a date. Now he's infatuated with him."

Remus chuckled. "You act like it's a bad thing James. Who knows maybe Lucius will prove to be what Sirius needs to calm down and live a good life."

There was snort from James and then the door closed and the voices faded away, leaving Lucius and Sirius alone again. With a sheepish grin he looked over at Lucius.

"Well? You survived..." he teased awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:13 pm

"Oh. It was a bet. Kind of figured." Lucius muttered. "Thought I'd throw pumpkin juice in your face hm? Maybe hex you into something unpleasant just for good measure? Is that what your best friend thinks of me? That I'm some sort of crass, irrational git?" The scowl planted on his face seemed unmovable. "I'm offended to say the least." He grumbled pulled away from Sirius. "Maybe in the morning I'll go throw a glass of pumpkin juice in Potter's face just for good measure. Can't have him disrupt that image of me in the least!"

He stood up and began to pace back and forth on the bed.

"You know what? If he hadn't assumed I was going to do that, we wouldn't be dating so I suppose I shouldn't be so mad. But I am mad! And here I was concerned about creating a rift between you two, because you're best friends... I could kick him down the stairs, he's so infuriating! Boy, he is never going to get Evans acting like that, that's for sure." Frustrated, he sat back down on the bed in a huff. "...Forgive me, Sirius. I am not upset with you at all. Just with him . He's never bothered to get to know me at all between pranking Sev! How would he know what I'm like? ...And just so you know, the irony that I was acting irrationally there was not lost on me."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Sirius watched quietly, his face in flames. "It was a bet made in poor taset Lucius, and I am not completely blameless, I took on the bed because I thought that I could get you to go with me, to show James that I can get anyone I so choose." He looked down. "Yes if James hadn't of made the bet and I hadn't been so full of me myself we wouldn't be dating. But that date, I-I, I've never felt like this before Lucius, never felt as if I was going to live or die by the words that come from your lips. I've never sat and had all consuming thoughts of just one person; not have I ever particularly cared about getting in trouble for just a snog."

He plucked at the red and gold comforter on his bed in quiet contemplation. He'd been a prat, a bloody toerag and yet he'd found himself with something that he was sure he'd never find again. With a sigh he looked up at Lucius, raising a hand to lightly touch his cheek as he gave a small smile.

"If you kick James down the stairs then you'll have to kick me too. We are equally to blame in this." He smirked a bit and pulled Lucius close and breathing against his lips. "Acting irrational often times leads to the most memorable times in ones life."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:24 pm

"Right. But you learned that there was more to me- where your friend seems dead set against it." Lucius pointed out. "He won't give me a chance! Well. I won't feel bad about stealing you away." He sniffed and stuck his nose up in the air.

He looked to Sirius when he felt the hand on his face. He let out a hard sigh. "Oh fine. I won't kick anyone down the stairs..." He sighed dramatically again. "But I do think, that since your lions have left... that I should make my escape. Can you distract them long enough for me to sneak out? I think your friend would hex me to oblivion if he saw me here."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Sirius nodded. "I can do that." He grinned as he climbed from the bed and held his hand out for Lucius, pulling him close and teasing a kiss as he murmured lowly. "What and learn Lucius." He stole a kiss and then moved over the doorway, motioning for Lucius to follow him.

Quietly they moved down the hall, Sirius reaching behind him to catch Lucius's hand and holding it as they tip toed down to the last set of stairs. He turned and brushed a kiss past Lucius's lips before winking and taking his wand from his pocket and aiming it towards the fire. With a whispered incantation multicolored fireworks erupted and tiny dancing fire figures started to run around the room, laughing and nipping at everyone until the room was cleared.

"C'mon Lucius, I'll show you the secret way out of Gryffindor tower."

Sirius lead Lucius over to the fireplace and tapped his wand on the fourth brick to the right, grinning as a small passageway opened up. He turned and pulled Lucius close, chuckling lightly.

"It'll lead you to the Great Hall by the statue by the main door. You should get away without being caught. Until next time Lucius?" He asked as he quickly stole another kiss. "As for our next date, next weekend is the Hogsmeade trip. Want to go with me?" He asked, making sure to keep an ear and eye out for returning Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Once they were safe in the passage way, Lucius grinned. "Clever trick back there. Bought us just enough time to flee..." He paid careful attention to where they were going, pausing when Sirius did before they were let out by the great hall.

"Of course, Sirius. I would love to be your date." Lucius murmured. "We'll have a wonderful time... Meet me a bit before so we can go together and not get lost in the controlled chaos." He smirked at the stolen kiss, grabbing another for himself. "Ill see you during the week, I'm sure..." He broke away from Sirius, walking backward a few steps before turning around and heading for the exit.

-

Once he returned back to the Slytherin dorms he was met with an annoyed Severus. "Oh... I know I'm late, but I'm home aren't I? I was ...connecting with my boyfriend-"

"You're VERY late, Lucius. What... no. No I don't need to know what you were doing." He made a face, following Lucius up to the dorm rooms. "Why must you reconnect with him, we see him every day during breakfast, lunch, and dinner- and of course- during potions."

"I wanted to know when our date was, Sev- I didn't think it was a big deal." He said cooly and went over to his bed. "Don't mother hen me. I know what I'm doing. I am enjoying my time with someone who is interested in getting to know me. The actual me- not just the elitist, most attractive person in school."

"Your modesty knows no bounds, Lucius." Severus drawled out and shook his head. "Fine... I suppose I support your relationship with Black, but... You know he is a lady killer. ...Apparently a wizard killer as well now. Still! You could be setting yourself up for failure should his eye wander too greatly."

"It will not wander!" Lucius scowled at his best friend. "After me, there is no one else. Who else is as beautiful, as talented...?"

"As humble as you?" Severus just shook his head. "Goodnight Lucius- see you at breakfast in the morning."

"Night, Sev." Lucius muttered and climbed into bed, throwing the blanket over him. He swallowed slightly. Severus was unfortunately good at picking up on all of his insecurities- no matter how hard he tried to hide them beneath his regular exterior.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Sirius waited until Lucius had exited the tunnel; his face burning with a pleasant glow as he made his way back to the common room. He heard voices on the other side and he took a deep breath before making his entrance. From the corner James come storming over like a vengeful dementor and he assumed a casual stance against the brick.

“Oi! Black!”

“Back to surnames now Jamesy?” Sirius cooed as he cut a cold glance at the dark haired man.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…”

“Perhaps James we should take this elsewhere.” Remus cut in, looking between the two teens. “I fail to see how it is going to benefit those around us to hear you air dirty laundry.”

Sirius looked at Remus and nodded, he had a point—Remus always had a point and like all the other times his point was valid. He turned and headed up the stairs; their dorm would serve has a private enough place once the wards were in place. Once they were closeted in the room he flicked his wand and then turned to stare at James, prompting him into a spiel with only a lift of his eyebrow.

“He’s a bloody Slytherin Sirius. You can’t trust them, they’ll use you until you have no more use to them and then they’ll toss you to the side.”

“You don’t know him James, and you’re not even making the effort to know him.” Sirius stated calmly, his eyes hooded as he stayed in one place.

“I don’t want too. You know better than anyone that Slytherin pumps out more dark wizards than any other house…”

“What’s that supposed to mean…” Sirius’s voice was low as he finally took a step forwards.

“Your family is crawling with them, your entire tree is nearly nothing but those worthless snakes.”

The last slur was nearly too much and he caught himself as he lunged. His face now burning with anger he spoke; low and slow.

“That may be, but I for one am not part of that. I was placed here for a reason; though as I think about it now, perhaps the sorting hat in all its wisdom was mistaken.”

“Come now Sirius, you don’t mean that.” Remus put in; his eyes flicking back and forth between the two teens. “I don’t know any Slytherin that would put their lives on the line and become an illegal animagi to help out a friend with a ‘furry little problem’.”

The words however were not heard as Sirius and James continued to stare each other down. Finally Sirius broke the contest first; giving off a disgusted growl as he grabbed his bag and headed towards the door.

“I’ll be in the library if anyone needs me.” He hissed before leaving the room with a booming slam to the door.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Severus stared up at the canopy of his bed, frowning more than usual. Lucius's answers, his behavior lately was all different from what he normally was used to. He had seen his friend open up to only one other person, and that was Snape himself. Yet now he was doing so for Sirius Black of all people?

Lucius trusted few, keep what he was normally feeling deep down inside, much like Snape yet again- but for different reasons. Lucius was well groomed by his father to be an elegant pureblood heir, well groomed heirs didn't go around spouting off nonsense about feelings. They kept them hidden, to protect them from potential harm.

The cracks in the long standing ice were starting to show, and it worried him enough to get out of bed. He walked over to Lucius's bed, checking on his best friend to make sure he was sleeping still. Thoroughly awake now, Severus crept quietly out of the dorms, out of the common room- and straight for the library.

He could get that book he desperately wanted.

Or re-read the latest potions compendium. Anything.

The library was his safe haven on nights like this when sleeplessness was at an all time high. Sometimes Lucius would stay up with him, trying to wear Snape out enough to go to bed, but it wasn't something that was easily done.

He walked past Sirius in the library, not noticing him at first as he wasn't expecting to be down here. When he turned back around he startled slightly. Cautiously he approached. "Sirius Black? What in Merlin's name are you doing here at this hour?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Sirius jumped, the book on mermaids and their deadly charms toppling to the floor. It wasn't that he had wanted to read the book but he figured that if he was going to read it was going to be something that was going to gone over in class. The sound of the other students voice interrupted his rather violent day dream of James being drowned by the creatures and he flushed as he looked up.

"Ah! Sni--ha...I mean Severus. I'm merely trying to catch up in class." He offered a wan smile, old habits were hard to break and he had to fight his initial reaction to insult the other teen. "What are you doing here this late in evening?" He asked as he waved to the seat across to him. "And please, take seat. I promise that I won't bite."

Inwardly he wanted to cringe but he'd made a promise to Lucius and he was going to keep it even if he had force himself to do it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Severus took a seat across from Sirius. He eyed him, as if trying to read his motives. When he couldn't, he looked uncomfortable. He sighed and opened his mouth to speak. "I couldn't sleep. ...I've been bothered by something I can not shake and I could not talk to Lucius as I did not wish to wake him. But seeing as how you're here... Namely... what you don't know."

He clenched his fists together, his lips pressed so firmly they nearly disappeared. "I don't like you, Sirius Black. But... Lucius does. He's one of two friends I've ever had. I lost one. I will not lose him. Nor will I have you hurt him." He said lowly, his dark eyes fixed on to Sirius's. "You Gryffindors are reckless with everything- especially things you don't understand. And you don't understand him. Lucius and I aren't from the same social circles, but we're from the same lonely, isolated past. You have friends, you're loud- you're... you're liked by most everyone. We aren't. We... we have built walls of stone and ice around ourselves." He murmured. "We keep people out because we don't..." He paused and chewed on his lip.

He looked uncomfortably at him, as if he was bringing down a brick to tell him this before continuing. "We can't risk injuring our true selves. A wound to the surface hurts far less than a wound to the soul. I don't expect you to understand because Gryffindors wear their hearts on their sleeves. I've never seen Lucius act this way before. There's obviously something he likes about you that I can't seem to find. Maybe he is... going to let you in. But I want you to know something. Don't.... don't hurt him. If he lets you in, don't betray him. I ask you not as a Slytherin to a Gryffindor, or as Snape to Black- but man to man. Don't... don't treat him like you did those witches. He's not like that." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am

Sirius let Severus air his concerns and the look of deep concern on his face quelled the angry retort on his tongue. He let out a sigh and placed his hands on his book; his fingers curled loosely over the cover.

"I respect you concern Sn--Severus. Forgive me, but some habits are hard to break. I won't hurt him. I can't hurt him. You two don't run in the same social circles, he and I do.". He held up a hand when Severus started to swell up indignantly. "I'm not meaning and offense, but I understand what is asked of him because I'm asked of the same thing." He looked around first to see if anyone was near but due to the hour even the most studious had gone by then; still he lowered his voice. "Severus do you know what House my Family has been in for generations? Slytherin. Ok, I know your rules better than my own house. When I got sorted into Gryffindor my mother blasted my name off the family tree...that and I don't share the same pure blood fanitical stance as she does. But what I'm getting at we three, yes you included we all have something in common because of our isolation. Now I'm not trying to get you to like me. I just want you to understand me. I'm not going to hurt Lucius, he's something special, very special.". Sirius scowled a bit before muttering. "And I'm not a prat like Potter,all the time anyways."

Sirius looked down at his hands and flexed his fingers, feeling a bit embarrassed for opening up to someone that he'd bullied for so long. But he'd made a promise and he was bloody well going to keep it. Besides it wasn't as if they were suddenly going to be best friends, but he hoped that he'd given enough of himself to make Severus see that underneath it all, he used the same tatics that he and Lucius had; he only went about it a different way. He heard shuffling and looked up a moment later to see Madam Pince staring down her specticals at them so he offered a wan smile.

"I apologize, we got wrapped up in an interesting conversation. We'll take our leave now." It must have appeased her because she went off to finish her search and as he stood he looked at Severus. "I hope I passed your defenses Severus, because I'm not going anywhere until Lucius tells me where to go and how to get there." He bowed his head as he turned. "Goodnight, perhaps our next meeting will go a bit better now that you have threatened me on behalf of Lucius."

With that he turned and left, thankful that when he retuened to Gryffindor Tower that his room mates where sleeping. He didn't fancy another screaming match. He shimmied out of his clothes and crawled under the covers in his boxers, tossing and turning a bit before he drifted off into a fitful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Severus kept an even face as Sirius spoke- obviously he riled the other teen up but he didn't care. He didn't trust someone who bullied him since their first year as far as he could throw him. He said nothing as Sirius left the table, his dark eyes watching him as he left. However- there was something more in common than just their isolation. Lucius- they would be connected for as long as they were dating- through Severus's best friend.

He stayed seated processing every thought he had, before slowly returning to the dungeons.

-

Lucius was well rested, at his usual spot, joking around with everyone. He seemed to be in a good mood while Severus looked his usual, albeit more tired self. "Sev! You need to get more sleep. What happened?"

"I was thinking far too much..." He sighed. "But.... you may wish to see Black some time today."

Lucius gave him a funny look. "You're telling me to go see Sirius after last night when you gave me the mother hen look?" He stared at him for a moment and sighed. If Severus suggested something, he normally took it to heart. He glanced over toward the Gryffindor table, trying to see if he could catch a glimpse of Sirius for himself- feeling slightly worried for the other teen.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:44 am

When morning stole with pale finger into the Gryffindor dorm room it found Sirius sitting cross legged in his bed. He hadn't had much sleep other than a couple restless hours and it showed on his face. Around him the other boys stirred, Remus giving him a sleepy 'hulllo' as he went on about his morning routine and James steadfastly ignoring him as if he was nothing more than a bug under his foot. Peter acted like himself, giving a nervous jittery smile before scurrying down to breakfast.

The thought of food turned his stomach but he pushed it down and dressed carefully, stowing his books in his knapsack before starting down the stairs. At the opening to the Dining Hall however he stopped and took a deep breath. There was no way that he could do it. Instead he turned on his heel and headed out to the Lake until it was time for the first class of the day.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Lucius waited several more minutes, watching the Gryffindor table fill up- save everyone but Sirius. "Maybe... he isn't feeling well." He frowned a bit more, twisting his napkin in his hands. He glanced over to Severus, who seemed un-inclined to comment either way. He wrapped up a couple of muffins in some napkins, smuggling them away in his bag. "I'm going to look for him then. Seeing as how you're being so wonderfully chatty at the moment." He muttered, slipping out of the great hall in search of Sirius.

He passed by a group of giggling witches, and made a face. Something was up. "Excuse me. Have you seen Sirius Black?"

After a collective sigh, they giggled and pointed in the direction of where they had last seen him- fawning over the other teen a fit that made Lucius nearly sick to his stomach. He went in the direction he was pointed out in and found himself outside. He checked around the area briefly, glancing up to see the Mundungus twins practicing for the upcoming Slytherin vs Gryffindor game. "Mundunguses!" He shouted up to them. "A word please!"

The twins exchanged looks and slowly sank down to the ground. "What of it, Lucius? We're in the middle a somethin'."

"I know- I... well... have you seen Sirius Black? He wasn't at breakfast today."

"Saw him headin' out toward some place a bit earlier. Kinda hard to tell when you're practicing. Hold on, we'll see if we can see him." The twins kicked off into the air again, soaring higher up into the sky then when they were practicing. Moments later they came back down. "Check the lake- can't really make out who is over there- but it looks like someone is."

Lucius gave them a curt nod. "Thank you. Good luck at the game." He waved slightly to them and started off toward the lake. As the grass slowly became thinner, he began to look around for Sirius. "Sirius! Are you here? You weren't at breakfast." He said as the frown returned to his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallowe'en Ball
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: Dining Hall-
Jump to: