The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hallowe'en Ball

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en Ball    The Hallowe'en Ball  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Sirius tilted his head to the side, wondering why in the world Lucius seemed ashamed of his house not being used. His own....well he didn't want to think about his own home and gripped his suitcase as he looked over James, scowling at him.

"You make one out of hand comment Prongs and I will feed you to the Giant Squid."

"Calm down Pads." James said offhandedly as he let his eyes drift over Lily. "Your boytoy's house is safe from me."

"Boys! Come on now, this is no time for a fight." Remus butted in as he played peacemaker, rolling his eyes at Severus with a slight smile. "This a weekend for us to enjoy and get to know each other just a bit better so that we can improve....interhouse relations."

"Moons is right." Sirius piped up as he ran his hand through his hair and offered Lily and to some degree Severus an apologetic smile.

"Well then, shouldn't we have some Ravens and Huffles here too then?" James asked with a tiny smirk.

Sirius narrowed his eyes and without regret smacked James in the back of the head. This was going to be a weekend that was going to test his patience; if only because he felt he was going to be keeping James in check the entire time. And from the look that he caught Remus shooting Severus he had the funny feeling that he was going to be quite alone in his job. With a deep sigh he turned to the remaining group and gave a large smile.

"Are we just going to stand around here all weekend or are we going to go and have some fun?"
Back to top Go down

The Hallowe'en Ball
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: In School :: Dining Hall-
Jump to: